Should I leave this forum?

grunts_n_Th_gym

Proud Member
I feel kinda out of place in this forum...is anyone else here an adult? haha ok...I am 24...what about you all?

im 21 if your a mj fan you shouldnt feel out of place cause we all have something in common here we all love michael jackson

I am 20, almost 21.. No you should stay here!!Its fun here, and everyone is nice!!

when you say forum, are you speaking of this particular section of the forum or the forum as a whole ?? There are members of all ages within' the membership. Some areas may be more populated with younger members but us old farts are all around as well ;)

i'm 23...but ive seen ppl of all ages on this forum...from ppl in their 40's to 10 year olds...thats the beauty of michaels music, its so universal in that it appeals to all ages :)

I'm 26 ^_^

Sometimes it takes a while to adjust to a big forum too don't worry we've got members from all ages and walks of life :)

In this section you would think some of us weren't adults but we are :lol: :mello:
it's just silly fun :D If you can't beat em join em ;) :giggle:

I feel kinda out of place in this forum...is anyone else here an adult? haha ok...I am 24...what about you all?

I'm also 24, gonna be 25 in december... :)

I know how it is in the beginning (I'm also new), not many people answer your posts and stuff, especially in a HUGE community like this.
It's like... you just gotta post and post and post (with a thought behind) and people will get to know you with time and know that you're serious and not just a lurker :)

you know what, Ive been thinking the exact same thing!! Ive just stopped posting cos it seems my views and ideas are not in line with the younger majority of this forum! Im over 30 btw, and often see things though a more experienced view but as Im in a minorty here, I get personally attacked and told to shut up cos Im annoying other members! It seems to me, the online active fan community is changing and older, experienced fans like myself are not around as much!

says it all really, that even though Ive been a member since 2003, my post count is under 250!!

........goes back to lurking on the foum........

when you say forum, are you speaking of this particular section of the forum or the forum as a whole ?? There are members of all ages within' the membership. Some areas may be more populated with younger members but us old farts are all around as well ;)

:D:bugeyed:clapping:
lmao! Guess I'd be an old fart then? :yes:
Probably one of the oldest on the forum!

I'm 29, so not really old, defenitely a fart though hahahaha.

And you guys didn't do bingo night without me huh??!!!
I love the sillyness in this part of the forum.

Remember what Michael said, everyone has a child within them. You just need to find it and let it come out.

Back