Statement on the death of Michael Jackson at UCLA Medical Center

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known.

His personal physician, who was with him at the time, attempted to resuscitate Jackson, as did paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful.

Jackson’s family requests that the media respect their privacy during this tragic period of time.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/media-reports-that-michael-jackson-94914.aspx

I never thought this would happen..

he will never truly die though. Remember that, his music will live forever and we will remember him and talk about him for thousands of years to come.

The thought that we will never ever get a new picture og a new video of him kills me.

We are never going to see his wonderfull smile again. Unbelievable.

I am utterly heartbroken. Such a special man and he will live on in so many hearts. The good die young.

Gifted, talented, sweet, gentle, naive.
Michael is a truly angel.
Michael is the kind of person that should be immortal.
Michael is the kind of person who shouldn't ever go away.
Now, we are an army of lieges without a King. No, actually, we are not without our King. Michael is eternal.
His legacy is eternal.
Michael lives in us. Michael lives. And in my heart, that is how it will be. For ever. And ever.

UCLA really did try their hardest to revive Michael. Usually attempts to resuscitate someone only last for 20mins. They tried for an hour!

Michael Jackson Never Die.He is alive and will be Alive Forever and ever.

I'll always admire you for how many people you helped and how you used your fame selflessly to teach the world about racial equality, love and humanity. You were the greatest entertainer the world has ever/will ever see, the greatest musical genius of our time and I'm so sorry the world hasn't always shown you the respect you deserved. RIP Michael and I wish the best for your children and close family.

I love you Michael.
Gone too soon.

He died in his sleep...

I wish he was having a good dream
I wish he is happy where he is
I wish his children the entire world's happiness and love

I think his ex-wife Lisa Marie summed it: "words fail me." This is a very sad day.....

worst day the history of the universe.

Michael is in a safe and happy place, no more worries ,no more pain.

youve showed the world what theyve missed out on for being so mean.

I just can't and don't want to believe this. Please tell me this is a joke.... a very bad joke.....Michael come back

Looks like a big nightmare to us. I agree! I prefer to imagine that Michael was tired of life and pressure from the press about him and forged his own death and at that moment is in a far and distant with their children to have a normal life and be happy. I refuse to believe that Michael is dead! I do not want to believe it! :(

Man who saved my life died and I couln'd be there to do anything to help. I'm lost

today i've lost a part of me. this is so hard for me. thank you for your beautiful talent and for showing me how to be strong in life. i love you. may your soul rest in peace

Just the other day we were all up in arms over his curls, and now he's gone forever. I have no words, I'm in tears. It's a very sad day. Michael Jackson was more then just a musician to us. He connected with his fans on such a level that we felt we knew him, and had done forever. The loss of M.J is to our generation what Elvis's death was to our former generation.

Just the other day we were all up in arms over his curls, and now he's gone forever. I have no words, I'm in tears. It's a very sad day. Michael Jackson was more then just a musician to us. He connected with his fans on such a level that we felt we knew him, and had done forever. The loss of M.J is to our generation what Elvis's death was to our former generation.
100% agree. I was born listening to Michael and everyday from then on I had Michael in my life. He was a family member.

i cant even imagine...
ohhh my god...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good bye every body.. if you never see me again in this forum.
i m gonna kill my self...
it it my proud to die in this day.

His spirit will NEVER die. Believe it. Take care of yourselves and each other, please?

Love you all, and take care. . it is up to us to keep his memory alive.

Victoria.

Back