Martin Bashir Talking On TV About Michael???

JohnnyJackson

Proud Member
How dare he?

I can't believe he has the audacity to do that, I hate that man and he shouldn't even speak Michaels Name.

It's just made me so so so angry!

yes i agree
he must be feeling guilty........................I wish i could type on here what I really think of him

there are a number of people i am prepared to forgive. But bashir is not one of them, so he can just go rot in the foulest ditch of hell

Unfortunately you will see all the vultures crawl out of the woodwork now, everyone always wanted to have their 5 mins on TV through Michael, so especially now. Yesterday I saw that Nancy Grace was doing one of the MJ specials on a TV channel, she shouldn't even be in the same sentence as him, but that's how it goes. Everybody has an opinion, especially about MJ.

the mention of his name makes my skin crawl.................he sold MJ out for his career well where are you now bashir?

he was saying what a great dancer/singer MJ was.......................quite contrasting from the usual crap

what. the. fuck.

how dare that asswhole even UTTER Michael's name.

That fucking bitch crap man is going to burn in hell and I will personally do that if God doesn't.

His fucking life be plagued with the worst diseases.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET THE COURAGE TO FUCKING UTTER MICHAEL'S NAME!!!!!!!!

THAT FUCKING ASSWHOLE.
THAT FUCKER.
MAN BITCH.
BASHIT!!
FUCK YOURSELF BASHIT!

FUCK YOU!

Well thank God he said something positive, but I don''t think we want to see him right now.

I really want to kick his ass this Martin Bashir, he is now one of the most hated people on earth...

Apparently "The Life and Death of Michael Jackson" at 9 p.m. with Barbara Walters and Martin Bashir anchoring.

Do ABC not realise what an insult that is. Bashir shouldn't even be allowed to mention Michaels name. I wish he'd get lost for good.

abc hired Bashir right after Bashir started the dominos rolling against MJ.

so...i'm not exaclty a fan of abc tv right now, either. what..they want a catharsis?

He got a lot of audacity....I was listening to the Steve Harvey Show this morning...and of course they were doing a MJ tribute and a caller called in to say how some news pundits are bringing up the trial etc...and how upset she is about that...but the guess on today's show (forgot who it was) made a statement and said...do not call this show telling us what someone else is saying about MJ and that they couldn't control how they reported etc. he also went on to say that we can only control how we celebrate him...etc, etc, etc.... Thats how I feel....even if the vultures say good things about him, I know they are not genuine....

Bash**...started this mess......and no I won't be watching that d*** show.

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

another leech sucking MJs blood. worse than uri geller who hypnotised Michael and probed at his defenseles mind to find out if he touched children in bad ways. he was looking for a story to sell but Michael was pure and only cuddled them for love. i hate uri for doing that!!!

Now this is what ticks me off on top of losing Michael. It took dying for him to get even half the kind of press he should have been getting for the last 16-23 years. While there are some media still saying disgusting things, the tide-turning that is going now is too little too late. I'm upset to no end already because Michael is dead. Now we have to hear from a bunch of people claiming to feel bad when these same people didn't give two craps about this man when it really counted. It is just incomprehensable. All of it.

Martin Bashir needs to f*ck off. That disgusting low life hypocrite! So does Barbara Walters....I don't like HER EITHER.

HELL NAWW!!!! :censored: :angry:
HOW DARE HE !!???? AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MICHAEL.. HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE ON TV!!

as some have stated everyone now wants their 5 minutes of fame. Bashir is no different. he truly makes my skin crawl...

Oh Bashir will burn in hell with gasoline drawz on, promise you that one.. I tried to watch the ABC special they had on thursday night but once he got on there acting as if he conducting a fair and balanced interview, i found myself shaking.. I cursed so much at my tv, I am surprised it didn't grow legs and walk away.

Apparently "The Life and Death of Michael Jackson" at 9 p.m. with Barbara Walters and Martin Bashir anchoring. Do ABC not realise what an insult that is. Bashir shouldn't even be allowed to mention Michaels name. I wish he'd get lost for good.
I will not watch this

Apparently "The Life and Death of Michael Jackson" at 9 p.m. with Barbara Walters and Martin Bashir anchoring.

are you fucking kidding me? those people should not be allowed to even speak his name. it makes me sick how these digusting vultures are suddenly popping up out of the woodwork to praise Michael, when they have either ignored him or talked complete utter shit about him for the last 10-15 years. ugh. what an evil man.

Back