Magazines in Canada and International?

quixotica

Proud Member
I just went to the Indigo bookstore today and these 7 magazines were all standing on their own MJ section with the Invincible album. The covers on some magazines I've seen today like the cover on the last magazine to the right is terrible.. though..

july3.jpg

Post your magazine issues here whether you got them here (in Canada) or elsewhere.
Ah I must get my hands on the TIME Magazine and Rolling Stone mag.

Okay so 'The Rolling Stone' came last Thursday and I finally got it. I still gotta find TIME and buy the second 'Hello! Canada' MJ tribute and black hardcover People Tribute.

july15002.jpg

Last edited:
can you please scan this magazines?? or at least takes photos thanks

i do not hava a chance to buy them - they don't sel them here :(

can you please scan this magazines?? or at least takes photos thanks

i do not hava a chance to buy them - they don't sel them here :(

Huh? I posted a picture of the magazines I bought today. I wonder why you can't see them. o.o

I have OK! weekly magazine, US Weekly, inTouch weekly, People (Special Double Issue), Entertainment (EW, Special Tribute Issue), Maclean's (Special Commemorative Issue), and Hello! Canada (Special tribute to the King of Pop). The top two imo are Hello! Canada and Maclean's, focusing on his life and art, the positive, and they have the best covers!

Yeah, there's a lot out now in Canada. God, the last time I bought tons of these at the same time was during 1983-84....God I wish I could go back to those circumstances.I'll be at my local Chapters or Indigo's tomorrow. Wish the one on the right was displaying another picture though...just so hard to look at. Cheers from Kingston Quix!

Yeah, there's a lot out now in Canada. God, the last time I bought tons of these at the same time was during 1983-84....God I wish I could go back to those circumstances.I'll be at my local Chapters or Indigo's tomorrow. Wish the one on the right was displaying another picture though...just so hard to look at. Cheers from Kingston Quix!

I just flipped through the pages of all the magazines. They're all pretty good with the tribute and photos.. mostly. Like there were some comments about the controversial things here and there.. but yeah.. I can't wait to get my hands on the other mags.

Is WHO magazine an Australian publication only?
Anyway, I will take a look at it tomorrow (Though I'm worried the newsagent man will get sick of seeing me there.)
http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/whomagazine/5388/world-first-michael-jacksons-kids-unmasked/
The little brief they have on that page is pretty positive. They have pictures of Michael and his kids and it seems people are suddenly realising what a great father he was.
If anyone has seen this mag, please tell me what you think about it + the 45-page tribute special.

There are a lot of special magazines in my country as well.
I tried to take a picture of the covers, but without the flash, it was too blurry, and with the flash, you could only see 1 giant white spot :(

But here are some pictures that did work (1 of them is a sort of poster magazine, even including posters of Michael with the children)

B.png

F.png

G.png

H.png

I.png

J.png

K.png

L.png

M.png

O.png

P.png

R.png

S.png

T.png

U.png

V.png

W.png

X.png

thank you for scans! did OK! had a positive articles on Michael?

Huh? I posted a picture of the magazines I bought today. I wonder why you can't see them. o.o

I have OK! weekly magazine, US Weekly, inTouch weekly, People (Special Double Issue), Entertainment (EW, Special Tribute Issue), Maclean's (Special Commemorative Issue), and Hello! Canada (Special tribute to the King of Pop). The top two imo are Hello! Canada and Maclean's, focusing on his life and art, the positive, and they have the best covers!

I can see what you posted. But please take inside photos or scan the actual articles. Just like webbie did

I tried to take a picture of the covers, but without the flash, it was too blurry, and with the flash, you could only see 1 giant white spot :(

But here are some pictures that did work (1 of them is a sort of poster magazine, even including posters of Michael with the children)

B.png

G.png

J.png

what are the names of this magazines?

if you can please put a name under each photo - magazine name i mean

Why the hell OK! Magazine used that photo on the cover!!! This photo keeps haunting me...

^^ Since he died I don’t collect or record any material because it is too hard, he came on the cover of too many local magazines/newspapers. I only have this cover form our local English and most popular newspaper, he is on the cover:

gulfnews27july09.jpg

^^ Since he died I don’t collect or record any material because it is too hard, he came on the cover of too many local magazines/newspapers. I only have this cover form our local English and most popular newspaper, he is on the cover:

gulfnews27july09.jpg
I love that they used a Victorious picture. :)

B.png

F.png

G.png

H.png

I.png

J.png

K.png

L.png

M.png

O.png

P.png

R.png

S.png

T.png

U.png

V.png

W.png

X.png

PLEASE PLEASE repost!!! :angel:

I bought these magazines! I think 2 of them are the best ones! I originally was going to the store to get "People and Entertainment Weekly" but at the borders they have a MJ tribute wall! So I saw these 3 other awesome magazines waaaaay better the "People & EW" but those are stiil good. All of them touch on a lil negative but the two I bought are not really bad and the pics and Glossy's photo's are awesome and it says alot of nice stuff too!

5840_101677186551_670771551_1974421_4438757_n.jpg

^I saw the Newsweek magazine today. Isn't that the issue that's mostly negative? I dunno..there was some article in there that I skimmed through. I was going to get it. Hmm.. I'm going to scan the inside pages of the magazines I have for those of you who want to see.. later tonight. Gotta head out now.

^I saw the Newsweek magazine today. Isn't that the issue that's mostly negative? I dunno..there was some article in there that I skimmed through. I was going to get it. Hmm.. I'm going to scan the inside pages of the magazines I have for those of you who want to see.. later tonight. Gotta head out now.

I've just been skimming them! lol! I pretty much just bought them for the tributes and pics..cause those articles can be rough. I had no idea the other 3 I bought were out. I have to find the names of them..cause not sure if they are on the mag's..lol

I just went to the Indigo bookstore today and these 7 magazines were all standing on their own MJ section with the Invincible album. The covers on some magazines I've seen today like the cover on the last magazine to the right is terrible.. though..

Post your magazine issues here whether you got them here (in Canada) or elsewhere.
Ah I must get my hands on the TIME Magazine and Rolling Stone mag.

I never buy magazines but when I walked by a convenience store at a subway station, I had to get Hello Canada, Entertainment Weekly and People. They have the best covers.

Hey, which part of T.O are you from btw, Quix? Did you go to the Canada MJ tribute at Yonge & Dundas?

I'm from North York! I like to go downtown A LOT though. What about you?

I definitely did go to the tribute.. can't miss that. At first I started standing at the back then eventually I got right near the front lol.. slowly people were leaving from inside..and yeah.. we kept moving forward and forward gradually. There were so many people... and so much positive energy.. everyone singing and dancing and screaming together. It was amazing wasn't it? :)

There should be more of them buddy. I'll go find more and post them here
Well,this is the only one I know it is only about Michael.I bought a lot of other Magazines with Michael on the cover,but they only have like 4-6 pages about him inside. :) Please post others,I want to know what I've missed.

PLEASE PLEASE repost!!! :angel:

Pictures should be back on monday the 6th :)
I'm sorry, I reached my Photobucket limit :(
If they are not back by the 6th, just send me a PM and I'll take new pictures and upload them (because I removed these from my PC after uploading them to Photobucket)

Back