Murray gets his own TV show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Re: My post was locked..because they said it was tabloid, Murray gets TV show!!

This will air internationally people, Gag!

If this is true, I have no words. I just pray no-one watches it. :(

3 of those links are the same...

the story is the same the links are not

what is wrong with the world today?!?!? this murderer should be in jail by now!!!

I do agree that this is terrible and it shouldn't happen but the top 3 are the same.. same website, same link.

hollywood spearheads the end of the world.

it doesn't matter whether or not, Murray is found guilty. the thought is that he is the focal point of the investigation. so hollywood thinks he might have killed Michael, and he is getting rewarded for it. it's the principle. it's the thought behind it all. passing judgment isn't an issue here. hollywood has succeeded in positively rewarding every person who participated in the destruction of Michael. there are people dying on the streets trying to become hollywood actors. men and women dying on the streets of hollywood, just for being ambitious, and having not done anything to determine what is on their slate, as of yet. people dream of being in hollywood. but hollywood is the devil. there's enough evidence, right there. they wanted the destruction of a saint, and they got it. and now they're continuing to reward the participants and possible participants, and anyone who is even thought of as possibly being a participant. kill Michael, get a hollywood gig. destroy him, or at least try to destroy him in court, get a hollywood gig. act like diane dimond, get a hollywood gig. act like bashir, get a hollywood gig.

for those that are dreaming of being in hollywood, it's given itself a bad name. and there will always be the entertainment shows that hollywood will use to say..'what..me? what did i do?' how can an industry destroy that which is good, reward the participants in the destruction, and try to come off as putting out other stuff that says they are trying to do good in the world? u can't do both. and all the aspiring actors who would like to send a good message are just pawns in the game.

yeah..i can hear people say that a place is only as good as the people in it. but no...those who have the power to release what comes across the screen, are determining what that place really is.

meanwhile, while having 'this is it' out..i'm just glad MJ is sending the message ,though i know hollywood is only thinking about the money based on dark circumstances.

i can never look at anything from the hollywood machine, as good, ever again.

hollywood is evil.

but don't worry Mike. despite all of it...your angelic message from 'this is it' still stands apart, despite hollywood.

it's unfortunate that, because hollywood is hollywood, you had to die, to get it out.

Omg, you were so right, I have corrected it. So sorry!

Omg, you were so right, I have corrected it. So sorry!
:lol: no it's fine i thought you might of just pasted them wrong. will check out the others now

I don't even have the words to adequatly describe my reaction to this, I really don't. Shock, anger, disgust are just some of the things that come to mind. Its so sad that some people will do anything for money and the British media are the worst, our media and the way they treat people make me ashamed to be British. I just pray that there is some decency in this world and no one will watch it, which sadly will not be the case. I can't even look at him without wanting to punch the screen in frustration and anger. Why has he not been arrested yet, why?

As vncwilliam said rightly to be big in Hollywood you have to be willing to sell yourself out to the highest bidder. Bashir was working for the most tabloidistic current affairs news programme out there in Tonight With Trevor McDonald-its ITV, they need the tabloid element for ratings. Scored this interview with Michael, decieved him to make him trust him, completely blackwashed him and scored a very nice high paying gig on Nightline because of it. I will never forgive Uri Gellar for convincing Michael to go with Bashir, he should have gone with Louis Theroux, who's a very good factual journalist.

But its too late for that. But what has come out from this is Michael's message of love becoming clearer. The world is a dark place and people like Michael, who are loving and giving, are just mocked and ridiculed. This world did not deserve Michael, he was far too good for it. After all the success and all the money he never lost sight of what was truly important, love. Giving his money away to charities, giving his free time to visit sick children, having children over at Neverland were all signs of love and made the lives of so many people that much brighter. Up until his last days Michael was preaching the message of love. As Michael said it's all for love. L.O.V.E.

Dr Murray can have the TV show, he can have some idiot people watching it and making stupid comments. But we all know what's truly important here. Continuing Michael's legacy that he spent his whole life doing. For every five people that will watch Murray's show there are 500 of us fans who are continuing Michael's dream to make the world a better place and that's what we must hede. Dr Murray will pay for taking Michael away from us but it will take time.

In the meantime, it's all for L.O.V.E xxxx

Here is what I think is the sickest part of this entire deal, We know for a fact that Michael was dead many hours before 911 was called:

Experts now believe Jackson may have died in his rented mansion at 9am on June 25.

The 911 call wasn't received until 12.22pm.

Dr Steven Hoefflin, who is helping the star's family investigate his death, spoke to emergency crews involved in Jackson's case.

He confirmed: "They say he had lividity, which means blood had already sunk to the back of his body. This indicates Michael's heart had stopped hours earlier."

Experts at the coroner's office believe Jackson's body was moved after they discovered disruptions in the pattern of settled blood.

Ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson, who has monitored the case, said the evidence pointed to a "massive cover-up" by Jackson's physician Dr Conrad Murray.

We know that the body had been moved and Murray tried to make it look like He was still alive by turning up the heat to over 90' degrees. Telling the Emt's to continue life saving techniques, knowing that if he was pronounced dead on arrival, the coroner would have been called and the house would have been sealed and made a crime scene.

We know that several item's were missing from the house, all the security footage and the hard drives that the tapes were backed up to. None of Michael jewelry or cash was ever found and the police reported the upstairs look as it had been ransacked, because it was.

Kia Chase said all the staff had been asked to leave the home at 1:30. Murray was at the hospital then he was gone, someone picked him up, where did he go? back to the house?

Then we know from search warrants the police were unable to locate him for three days. Where did he go? Up Intel 4 weeks ago, when he returned to work he was shacked up in a Hyatt in Beverly Hills planning his defense..this guy couldn't pay his child support and was losing his home, who was paying his bills?

The cover up is so unbelievably obvious and yet there is still a desire for people to be treated by this murderer..This make me sick. The man is out signing autographs. What does this say about us a society?

that is just utter to the point of madness. I bet its .IT F**** V. doing this programe. Always make crap on any ol stuff. Good one ITV you had bashir and now this . thanks very much. Just glad im in holland now as i won't ever watch your crappy channel anyway again......

so this is true....W.T.F.?!!
I bet he's gonna cry in front of the camera over and over again.Disgusting.

:puke: Yea I heard this shit a few days ago. DISGUSTING!!!

Hey I got an idea... let's just make all criminals famous! Let's just start patting ignorant people on the backs and handing them money and tv deals?!:mat: Those Sons a' bitches! WTF?

Hey what do you do when someone kills somebody?? GIVE THEM A SHOW! Yea great idea! Don't arrest them..that would be stupid! Let's make them a star!!! :boohoo

Basically.. They should call this horrid show.. "THE MAN WHO KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON." He's a real hero now isn't he?!!! OMG! I AM SO DONE!:banghead TV is doing anything for amusement and ratings! People are so sick dude....

:smilie_despairofhum sorry guys.. this is too much.

I just can't comprehend this world, I really can't:no:

If this is true what exactly is so interesting about Dr Murray's life? What they gonna do, stand there filming as the bailiffs turn his house apart? Follow him around while he pretends he did nothing?
They'll spend more money than they'll make, nobody's gonna watch it.

what has come to the world ???! i'm sick of this ... now i highly doubt that michael was KILLED in purpose

this is TRAGIC and disgusting

i'm sorry Michael there is nothing we can do

our hearts are with you Always *sniff*

:cry: :cry: :cry:

hollywood spearheads the end of the world.

it doesn't matter whether or not, Murray is found guilty. the thought is that he is the focal point of the investigation. so hollywood thinks he might have killed Michael, and he is getting rewarded for it. it's the principle. it's the thought behind it all. passing judgment isn't an issue here. hollywood has succeeded in positively rewarding every person who participated in the destruction of Michael. there are people dying on the streets trying to become hollywood actors. men and women dying on the streets of hollywood, just for being ambitious, and having not done anything to determine what is on their slate, as of yet. people dream of being in hollywood. but hollywood is the devil. there's enough evidence, right there. they wanted the destruction of a saint, and they got it. and now they're continuing to reward the participants and possible participants, and anyone who is even thought of as possibly being a participant. kill Michael, get a hollywood gig. destroy him, or at least try to destroy him in court, get a hollywood gig. act like diane dimond, get a hollywood gig. act like bashir, get a hollywood gig.

for those that are dreaming of being in hollywood, it's given itself a bad name. and there will always be the entertainment shows that hollywood will use to say..'what..me? what did i do?' how can an industry destroy that which is good, reward the participants in the destruction, and try to come off as putting out other stuff that says they are trying to do good in the world? u can't do both. and all the aspiring actors who would like to send a good message are just pawns in the game.

yeah..i can hear people say that a place is only as good as the people in it. but no...those who have the power to release what comes across the screen, are determining what that place really is.

meanwhile, while having 'this is it' out..i'm just glad MJ is sending the message ,though i know hollywood is only thinking about the money based on dark circumstances.

i can never look at anything from the hollywood machine, as good, ever again.

hollywood is evil.

but don't worry Mike. despite all of it...your angelic message from 'this is it' still stands apart, despite hollywood.

it's unfortunate that, because hollywood is hollywood, you had to die, to get it out.

The bold sentences say it all. :clapping:

Sad world. Truly sad... We just have to be strong and stay... NORMAL.
Just like Michael.

Guys... if this is really true, we seriously need to do something against it!!! This is absolutely disgusting!

We should not only write complaints... I think we really should go 'on to the street' and protest... protest against this TV-Show and fight for justice for Michael... don't know how to organize this and if it is realistic... but that's how I feel right now.
I even would fly over from Germany to London (don't know if that would be the right location), to do so.

My god, I can't belive it. Even if you think it can't get worse, it still does.
Really don't know what to say anymore.

Guys... if this is really true, we seriously need to do something against it!!! This is absolutely disgusting!

We should not only write complaints... I think we really should go 'on to the street' and protest... protest against this TV-Show and fight for justice for Michael... don't know how to organize this and if it is realistic... but that's how I feel right now.
I even would fly over from Germany to London (don't know if that would be the right location), to do so.

I'm with you on this one. Dunno how I would get the money. But I would find some way.:(

I know it's wrong... And I know Michael himself would not find it nice, but... Sometimes I just have this feeling inside me... I really want to take that matter with my own hands sometimes. God, do I hate this guy.

Forgive me, Michael.

we should do our own tv show >_>

well there was supposedly a camera crew with him when he pulled his p.R stunt at the church. although it doesnt matter how many stories there are about it IF the info all comes from the one source. doesnt make it more credible that 10 articles are written about it rather than 2

Well the fact that this very idea exists, be it fact or rumour, is absoultely ridiculous.

I can't believe what I just read. IF it's true - I'm lost for words. Really!
What has the world become?

I'm with you! IF it's true, I'm taking part.
But on the other hand the article also said
One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."

Guess we have to wait first to see whta happenes - and even if tmz.com was right about so many things in the past (unfortunately :cry: ) we need to treat this as a tabloid and rumour... but jus the idea of it... it's unbelievable!!!

One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."

That makes sense, it'd be a little inconsiderate of him going to jail in the middle of filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back