Favourite Songs Missed Off Greatest Hits Albums

harribo

Proud Member
what are your favourite songs but arent on the vast number of greatest hits albums???

Mine are:
keep the faith
streetwalker
just good friends
on the line
cant get outta the rain
cheater

and why was the slow version of TWYMMF never published :(

happy posting :)

I Can't Help It
Human Nature
Another Part Of Me
In The Closet
Butterflies
Smile

Mine is YES YES YES and a few 100 more that would take along time to list here

Streetwalker
Baby Be Mine
Just Good Friends
Break Of Dawn
Dangerous
Butterflies
Why You Wanna Trip On Me

Most of those listed were not released so they were never greatest hits. :wink:

Although to us they are. :p

When compiling a hits album they take the songs that were released and charted well. :)

For me

Jam
Give In To Me
Stranger In Moscow.

Put them onto The Essential (plus full Who Is It & Earth Song) and it's virtually perfect.

how about the song write for the simsons(tv show) soundtrack
do the bartman
happy birthday elizabeth (song about elizabeth taylor )
happy birthday lisa also find on simsons soundtrack
yeah yeah sang with eddie murrey
on the line
someboy's watching me
dear michael

Most of these songs didn't end up on GH compilations because they were never released as singles.

Most of these songs didn't end up on GH compilations because they were never released as singles.

Exactly, therefore.

Jam,
Give In To Me,
Stranger in Moscow.

Tbh though, I couldnt give a baboons nipple what ends up on these greatest hits albums. If they bring out one more in the next year I may explode.

Stranger in Moscow is the one song I absolutly adore that I never see on Greatest Hits albums. Jam, TDCAU, etc are all on at least on GH but never seem to find Stranger in Moscow. Its a fan favourite so I never understood why it was never on.

I hate the fact that MJs Motown years are totally ignored!

I miss one great GH compilation of early years of MJs solo career and all the great songs and Michaels angelic voice - officially presented as the Michael Jackson greatest hits = included with BJ, BoW, BI, MITM, Thriller....!

People should hear these songs, not only limit MJs career on the 80s and 90s!

I am fed up with all these GHs comp... without songs like Got To be there, Ben, Rocking Robin, (Too young)...

I think Dirty Diana should of been included in some greatest hits collections. Maybe it was I don't think it was in the HISTORY collection though..

Also I agree with the post above, I love listening to a young Michael Jackson. I'd love to see "with a childs heart" and "Got to be there" on more Greatest hits collections..

Back