Mel Gibson’s Racist Rant (again)

lol you're smilie made me laugh out loud, yeah this guy is a douchebag I hope all of hollywood shuns him, his career is over.

He's a dumbass. I wonder wander what he's going to say this time. Whatever he says it's not going to save him or his career.

he is an asshole who raised the wrong way. I never liked him to begin with all he is is an old, vile, racist, sexist antisemitic loser who got lucky.
OF course the media is not after his ass as much as they should. Hypocrites.

Yeah, I never liked him before all these racist rants. So I like he even less now. His career hopefully is over. But you never know with Hollywood.

Dude lost it. I don't know what the heck happened to him. And to think this was the man who directed the Passion of the Christ. Smh....

Yeah, I never liked him before all these racist rants. So I like he even less now. His career hopefully is over. But you never know with Hollywood.

sadly if a movie looks good people will still go see it only making the jackass even more money.

It's sad to see such a supremely talented actor and director behave like that. The most disturbing aspect of this story is that a private conversation between husband and wife, or in this case boyfriend and girlfriend, could be recorded and find its way to the media for public consumption. There should be legislation against such breaches of privacy. Furthermore, what a betrayal it is if one partner in the couple does it to the other. I suppose bitterness is a part of breakups and that's what may have motivated Oksana if the reports that she is the source of the leak are true.

he is an asshole who raised the wrong way. I never liked him to begin with all he is is an old, vile, racist, sexist antisemitic loser who got lucky.

This is very true.
I think he lost it long time ago. I personally NEVER watch any of his movies since his anti semitic rants..he makes me sick.

Mel gibson is disgusting i've never supported him because I know he's a racist pig.

It's sad to see such a supremely talented actor and director behave like that. The most disturbing aspect of this story is that a private conversation between husband and wife, or in this case boyfriend and girlfriend, could be recorded and find its way to the media for public consumption. There should be legislation against such breaches of privacy. Furthermore, what a betrayal it is if one partner in the couple does it to the other. I suppose bitterness is a part of breakups and that's what may have motivated Oksana if the reports that she is the source of the leak are true.

you are in the age, where your wrist has a recorder in it. breach of privacy is moot, at this point. besides, he's done this type of thing, publicly, before, in front of police.

ouch. i take it they split up. what was racist about that though? did i miss it? as its noisy where im listening.the guy sounds vile like a wife beater

ouch. i take it they split up. what was racist about that though? did i miss it? as its noisy where im listening.the guy sounds vile like a wife beater

he says if she would be raped by a pack of niggers its her fault because of the way she dressed. he does sound violent..

you are in the age, where your wrist has a recorder in it. breach of privacy is moot, at this point. besides, he's done this type of thing, publicly, before, in front of police.

Just because it's possible to breach someone's privacy, it doesn't mean it's ethical.:rolleyes: Mel's DUI incident has nothing to do with the private conversation with his girlfriend being unethically leaked.

If Mel is such a "racist," why would he star in Lethal Weapon 2, a film with an openly anti-apartheid message?

And look where and to whom he makes his charitable donations:
While filming Apocalypto in the jungles of Mexico's Veracruz state, Mel Gibson donated one million dollars to the Rotary Club to build houses for poor people in the region after some severe flooding wiped out many homes.....

In July 2007, Gibson again visited Central America to make arrangements for donations to the indigenous population.

During the same month, Gibson pledged to give financial assistance to a Malaysian company named Green Rubber Global for a tire recycling factory located in Gallup, New Mexico.

While on a business trip to Singapore in September 2007, Gibson donated to a local charity.....

In September 2008, the Gibsons donated $50,000 to the Kidney Foundation of Fiji.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson#Philanthropy
Actor and Director Mel Gibson has donated $10 million to be split evenly between Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

The gifts will provide the respective hospitals with reimbursement for medical care to children from foreign countries who are unable to afford medical care in their own countries, either because such medical care is unavailable there, or because they lack the financial resources to secure treatment.
http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/6676
Mel Gibson:
The film actor, director and producer donated $10 million in October 2004 to two Los Angeles hospitals to provide care for needy children from foreign countries. Since 2000 his family has given $17 million to Healing the Children, a nonprofit that serves young people with serious yet correctable medical problems.

"Healing the Children" Current Efforts: Ecuador, Ghana, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Haiti.
http://foundationcenter.org/yip/youth_celebrity.html
anti semitic rants
old racist antisemitic loser who got lucky.
In his so-called "anti-Semitic rant," an intoxicated Mel Gibson espoused the view that Jews were disproportionately responsible for the world's strife. He should try to defend his theory, if he can, the way Jewish academics such an Noel Ignatiev and the late Susan Sontag (born Rosenblatt) do when they contend the same with white Gentiles and are often praised for it. There was certainly no serious talk of removing them from their posts. I think the media is coming down too hard, not too easy, on Mel. If a Jew made similar remarks about Arabs or Germans, I doubt he would receive even a fraction of the condemnation that Mel has.

Last edited:
Just because it's possible to breach someone's privacy, it doesn't mean it's ethical.:rolleyes: Mel's DUI incident has nothing to do with the private conversation with his girlfriend being unethically leaked.

If Mel is such a "racist," why would he star in Lethal Weapon 2, a film with an openly anti-apartheid message?

And look where and to whom he makes his charitable donations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson#Philanthropy

http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/6676

http://foundationcenter.org/yip/youth_celebrity.html

In his so-called "anti-Semitic rant," an intoxicated Mel Gibson espoused the view that Jews were disproportionately responsible for the world's strife. He should try to defend his theory, if he can, the way Jewish academics such an Noel Ignatiev and the late Susan Sontag (born Rosenblatt) do when they contend the same with white Gentiles and are often praised for it. There was certainly no serious talk of removing them from their posts. I think the media is coming down too hard, not too easy, on Mel. If a Jew made similar remarks about Arabs or Germans, I doubt he would receive even a fraction of the condemnation that Mel has.

Agent M, you are not better than him. Mel is clearly an anti Semite and a racist and he’s not EVEN hiding it. maybe he was forced to donate to show that he’s not a ‘racist’ and to fix his bad reputation but it doesn’t change his views as everyone can see.
It doesn't surprise me that you defend him since you hold the same views..you think the Jews control everything. maybe you also think that the Jews are responsible to every war in world?.

I quite liked Mel before but now I don't know what to think of him anymore...!
Why does he say somethin' like that?

I used to like him, but now he just seems to do all the wrong things...

I remember, in 1993 he had a movie 'The Man Without a Face' about a reclusive man who became friends with a boy, and later was accussed of molesting this boy and was forced to leave town. I remember I watched that film and the allegations against Michael broke out soon after. How I wished everyone would watch that film and I really loved Mel Gibson for that movie.

Although it's wrong, some black people call themselves niggers so why cant he ?

For the same reason, you can say something about your mother, your father, significant other, etc. and if someone else says it, you have a problem with it.

When you belong to the same family, ethnic group, religious denomination, etc. words resonate differently in their meaniing.

Please don't ask me to explain why. But that's basically it.

ETA: I wish that word among others would disappear as if never having existed. I find them objectionable no matter who says them.

For the same reason, you can say something about your mother, your father, significant other, etc. and if someone else says it, you have a problem with it.

When you belong to the same family, ethnic group, religious denomination, etc. words resonate differently in their meaniing.

Please don't ask me to explain why. But that's basically it.

ETA: I wish that word among others would disappear as if never having existed. I find them objectionable no matter who says them.

I understand, but really it doesn't matter we're all human and doesn't make a difference who says what

Black people calling themselves that is wrong. Mel Gibson using that word is wrong. So don't try to justify him using it. And the last time I checked this was about Mel Gibson. more tapes came out today

If his wife really cheats on him and clearly he does not trusts her, he is angry and when you are angry you could say some bad things that later you regret. But what is important is that we all do mistakes and we should forgive. I don't like all the negative comments that you are making against Mel, he is just human. Think if your wife cheats how would you react?

Although it's wrong, some black people call themselves niggers so why cant he ?
becasue of the conitations that comes with it. a white person using that word isnt saying it with effection gibson isnt using it with affection. why anyone regardless of colour would want to use that world is beyond me

If his wife really cheats on him and clearly he does not trusts her, he is angry and when you are angry you could say some bad things that later you regret. But what is important is that we all do mistakes and we should forgive. I don't like all the negative comments that you are making against Mel, he is just human. Think if your wife cheats how would you react?

It's not even a matter of forgiving him for me. It's a matter of me paying to see one of his movies and that is NEVER EVER going to happen again. And that's me being human.

I understand, but really it doesn't matter we're all human and doesn't make a difference who says what
you wouldn't want ppl to call your a degrading name based on ur race would you? Of course as a white european u know very little to nothing

Back