Mel Gibson’s Racist Rant (again)

Keep defending this insane dude!

[youtube]TLtm5018cv0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

"You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands. You—what kind of man is that, hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands, breaking her teeth, twice in the face. What kind of man is that?"

"Ooh, you're all angry now..You know what? You f--king deserved it."

Last edited:
I've only got one thing to say on this bashing of his personality!

Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV- screen don't make actual, factual. Yeah everybody want to believe all about it! :(

Keep defending this insane dude!

[youtube]TLtm5018cv0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

"You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands. You—what kind of man is that, hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands, breaking her teeth, twice in the face. What kind of man is that?"

"Ooh, you're all angry now..You know what? You f--king deserved it."

You don't realize that what you are doing is exactly what haters and media were doing to Michael? WE DO NOT know the full story, have we seen any pics of this? Nope. Of course if he really hit her , its a different story. But you are calling the dude insane..and earlier on you were talking bad on other people who were not nessecarily defending him, just simply keeping an open mind. NOT JUDGING! You are though....and you ignored everything i pointed out.

You don't realize that what you are doing is exactly what haters and media were doing to Michael? WE DO NOT know the full story, have we seen any pics of this? Nope. Of course if he really hit her , its a different story. But you are calling the dude insane..and earlier on you were talking bad on other people who were not nessecarily defending him, just simply keeping an open mind. NOT JUDGING! You are though....and you ignored everything i pointed out.

Its not the first time that Mel has been caught saying hateful things.
What more do you need? he admitted that he hit her when she held her baby in her hands.
Don't you dare bring Michael into this, Michael was an angel..when Mel is hateful, racist, sexist, anti semite, abusive & violent.
Did you hear the tape? does he sound sane to you? he needs a treatment.
I wasn't talking badly about others, I put people in their places, I wont stand bigotry, prejudice and racism. enough is enough. blaming the Jews for Mel's problems? that is really not hateful at all. a very intelligent thing to say, right? Do you people even read properly? gee

Last edited:
Yes i heard the tapes, and i also believe he needs help with that. He needs help to deal with his anger, but i also DO believe she did something to get him so angry. Yes he seems to admit he indeed hit her, and that is very wrong of course. And if thats really true..he could get into serious trouble for that. I wasn't comparing Michael to Mel at all though, what i meant was...people are jumping to conclusions right away and calling him insane, and what not. When they don't know half the story of it....that just ain't right.

Thats all.

Yes i heard the tapes, and i also believe he needs help with that. He needs help to deal with his anger, but i also DO believe she did something to get him so angry. Yes he seems to admit he indeed hit her, and that is very wrong of course. And if thats really true..he could get into serious trouble for that. I wasn't comparing Michael to Mel at all though, what i meant was...people are jumping to conclusions right away and calling him insane, and what not. When they don't know half the story of it....that just ain't right.

Thats all.

Well like I said based on those tapes and his past rants because its not the first time.

Yeah some of your are hypocritical, for all you know she could be exagerating the story and you haven't heard him speak about it

hypocritical? I remember you writing racist posts on the world cup thread about Asians so with all due respect.. and haven't you heard the second tape? I guess not. Listen and then talk. :) Its the same people who write the same hateful posts in other thread who are defending Mel.

No one knows what the man went through and what lead to him to be that mad. You can't judge unless you've seen it all. Some of you would say the exact same thing I'm saying if this was precious MJ. If our worst moments were picked and we were judged by them, there probably wouldn't be a good person out of us. He could be a real vile person, but he could be a good man who was driven to the brink. We should just concern ourselves with our business. None of us would love this happening to them. I must say that I have seen some strange things among some MJ fans. Not calling out anyone in particular, but I've seen people defending Mike to no end no matter what and getting mad if his appearance or some of his behavior was made fun of or criticized. HOWEVER, they make fun of people's looks and judge them in an instant! Unbelievable! Mel is a phenomenal actor. I hope he isn't a man who is ill-intentioned. If that woman drove him to that state, I feel for him. Although he seems to have admitted to hitting her with the child in her hand and breaking her teeth twice which is not something a sensible/gentle man would do and is seriously wrong. But, I don't know what took place.

Last edited:
First things first. Everyone needs to recognise that she is the one doing the recording. Its easy as hell for her to patronize him. To also provoke him. Who knows whats happened in this relationship. It makes me soo sad to see that hes come down to this. Hes unaware of the recordings. What would it be like if it was the other way round. Nobody knows what its like when theres no recordings.

He needs help though. Cannot deny the talent he has. But that goes out the window when it comes to this. He is done. Shame.

& people need to shut the F up bringing the name Michael Jackson into this thread.

First things first. Everyone needs to recognise that she is the one doing the recording. Its easy as hell for her to patronize him. To also provoke him. Who knows whats happened in this relationship. It makes me soo sad to see that hes come down to this. Hes unaware of the recordings. What would it be like if it was the other way round. Nobody knows what its like when theres no recordings.

He needs help though. Cannot deny the talent he has. But that goes out the window when it comes to this. He is done. Shame.

& people need to shut the F up bringing the name Michael Jackson into this thread.

Oh Lord, YES! She set him up and knew what buttons to push to send him into a tirade. She probably purposely wore something especially provocative to get him going. My thing is that we often find out things about people or they say things, even in every day ordinary life, that forever alters our perspective and feelings towards them, which happens to be the case for me with Mel.

I'll never see him again as I once did.

Last edited:
Well like I said based on those tapes and his past rants because its not the first time.

hypocritical? I remember you writing racist posts on the world cup thread about Asians so with all due respect.. and haven't you heard the second tape? I guess not. Listen and then talk. :) Its the same people who write the same hateful posts in other thread who are defending Mel.

OH MY LIFE, are you actually serious nothing i said was racist i was angry at SOME of the asians that live over here and live off our benefits and have our free health care, yet are happy and glad when we get out the world cup

OH MY LIFE, are you actually serious nothing i said was racist i was angry at SOME of the asians that live over here and live off our benefits and have our free health care, yet are happy and glad when we get out the world cup
its not that serious its just a game as a german i wasn't for germany. ppl are entitled to like whoever they want. if they werent for england to bad, the team sucked anyways. i didnt like the german team either b/c they sucked. that doesn't make me anti german. there are just as many asians in england who pay their dues, who pay their taxes and on whose tax money english ppl live off (dont come with its their country ppl should work period, there are plenty of third class uneducated english ppl just like with every other nationality). those ''asians'' as u say werent after ur life. pretty sure there were some english ppl as well who werent for england did u get angry at ''some'' of them? Did get angry and say ''those english ppl living of my tax money etc my benefits etc'' no pretty sure u thought as ur country men they were able to support/dislike whoever they want. but god forbid ''those asians'' dislike ur soccer team

Last edited:

Very well said. I didn't want bring it up as the moderators on this site are behind my ass anyway but I agree completely.

its not that serious its just a game as a german i wasn't for germany. ppl are entitled to like whoever they want. if they werent for england to bad, the team sucked anyways. i didnt like the german team either b/c they sucked. that doesn't make me anti german. there are just as many asians in england who pay their dues, who pay their taxes and on whose tax money english ppl live off. those ''asians'' as u say werent after ur life. pretty sure there were some english ppl as well who werent for england did u get angry at ''some'' of them?

Some were saying "im glad im not english" and "ahahah im happy england are out" if you seriously can't see my point of view then you must be thick

Some were saying "im glad im not english" and "ahahah im happy england are out" if you seriously can't see my point of view then you must be thick
im not thick ppl being like that hasn't got a thing to do with nationality there were plenty of english ppl who said im glad they lost too. how come ur anger wasn't directed at them? I get what ur saying but that has nothing to do with ppl living off ur benefits, ur posts show (unfortunately) show the way you think regardless of excuses and justifications. i have heard plenty of foreigners say im glad i ain't german etc glad they lost that doesn't make think '' oh those stupid immigrants, asians etc living in my country, living off my money, etc. it has nothing to do with their ethnicity but with stupidity., by you pointing out their ethnicity says more than a thousand words. but what the hell this isnt worth it its not like u will ever get it.

Last edited:
Yeah some of your are hypocritical, for all you know she could be exagerating the story and you haven't heard him speak about it
dont know what her story is. all im doing is basing comment based on his words on that tape

dont know what her story is. all im doing is basing comment based on his words on that tape

And you don't know why he said what he said, for all you know she could have hit him or could have deeply offended him, so you know nothing really and that's exactly the sort of people MJ fans dislike, ones that jump to conclusions without knowing the whole story

And to twinklee, we both have out opinions now lets just drop it (Y)

Being shocked at Gibson being racist is like being shocked at Paris Hilton for not wearing underpants.

Woman on a tape sounds suspiciously cold, reminds me of one very manipulative girl i met…she could make me look bad & pissed me off in public when she was always staying so perfectly calm…when i told my friend some things about her, what kind of liar she really is, he didn't believe me, because in his opinion she wanted only the best for me…
Well at the end, like Michael said: Lies run sprints, the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon. --- this friend & other people believing her then, can now barely talk with me, cause they are all so embarassed that they bought all her stories...no one believes her now.

That 'Lady' has no right revealing private(!!!) conversations to the media, she should even suffer consequences for doing so.
Clip is taken totally out of contects, we will never know what happened before this conversation, nor will any of you …. she would of course never reveal the ones showing her in a bad light.
None of you commenting this clip know what was really going on before. I believe all those words were said with a reason, he might be rasist, so are most people if you perhaps didn't know that… go read some Psychology studies.

Are there only few members like Agent M and Darth sidious capable of posting intelligent & not offending post to anyone in this thread?

you're coming from a place where you shouldn't comment. you base intelligence on only if someone agrees with YOU. that, of course, doesn't validate your statements.

you speaking like racism is alright, because you think a whole lot of people do it, really makes me question your definition of intelligence. so what, if more than one person does it. it's still WRONG.

And you don't know why he said what he said, for all you know she could have hit him or could have deeply offended him, so you know nothing really and that's exactly the sort of people MJ fans dislike, ones that jump to conclusions without knowing the whole story

And to twinklee, we both have out opinions now lets just drop it (Y)

not intrested in his reasons the fact is he used those words and spoke in such a manner in the first place. theres no excuse for the usage of the n words

i was angry at SOME of the asians that live over here and live off our benefits and have our free health care, yet are happy and glad when we get out the world cup
your fathers racism seems to have warn off onto you. you are saying racist things are dont even realise it. most asians have worked harder than most of the lasy ass white english that live off benifits and bring nothing to the UK.they came here to work in places such as clothing factories in the mill towns and many created thier own businesses. considering the majority of asians in this country are british born it makes you statement redundant. and call it karma for the uk invading countries through the centuries. therfore the ppl of said countries wanting to come here in the first place.the fact you go off about benifits etc shows your feelings. if you didnt feel that way you would never had mentioned it. just complained about asian not supporting england and that would be it

not intrested in his reasons the fact is he used those words and spoke in such a manner in the first place. theres no excuse for the usage of the n words

your fathers racism seems to have warn off onto you. you are saying racist things are dont even realise it. most asians have worked harder than most of the lasy ass white english that live off benifits and bring nothing to the UK. considering the majority of asians in this country are british born it makes you statement redundant. and call it karma for the uk invading countries through the centuries. therfore the ppl of said countries wanting to come here in the first place
Thank you moonwalker, ! Again ur making sense!! One wonders why!! I didn't wanna say it but the father's racism has definitely gotten onto him, without him realizing it, typical racist in denial. I know many racists who are in denial who think they are so out going , open minded etc etc but say all kinds of stuff about immigrants, foreigners etc things very similar to what that poster in particular said, and those ppl think they ain't racist b/c they dont harm immigrants! LMAO . Such ppl are still racist, racist in denial, the racism sits so deep inside them that they don't even realize they're making racist statements. sad. indeed

you're studying my 'tactics'.

Yes vnc. After arguing with you for over a year, the reason I am familiar with your typical strategies is because I'm "studying" you and not because I'm naturally accustomed to your self-righteous shenanigans.

learn to ignore a poster you admire.

This doesn't even make sense.

LOL!

and this isn't about getting to know the whole Mel Gibson. this is about a moment that sounded extraordinarily demeaning to a woman. and a slur of a line that he used that doesn't require that you know the whole Mel Gibson. it's out there. bellyaching about whether it is right or wrong, is moot. it's also debatable, depending on the situation. if it could save somebody's life, it would be right.

If it was done solely for safety purposes I would agree. But I don't know that that's why it was done :).

yeap exactly. the fact they go off about benifits etc shows their feelings. if they didnt feel that way they would never had mentioned it. just complained about british asians not supporting england and that would be it

Yes vnc. After arguing with you for over a year, the reason I am familiar with your typical strategies is because I'm "studying" you and not because I'm naturally accustomed to your self-righteous shenanigans.

This doesn't even make sense.

LOL!

If it was done solely for safety purposes I would agree. But I don't know that that's why it was done :).

another five dollar word from you. very good.

you gotta watch people who call others self righteous, because something is pointed out about a racist rant, as being wrong. keep studying, and you'll see that what i said, does make sense.

i don't know what it will take for you to see that there is something wrong with how Gibson is acting. i'm afraid to ask what you are waiting for.

I think we have to be very careful here in casting stones. I have seen posts from people who talk about fat people, who talk about other races, and then I am seeing some of these same people coming down on Nirvana. i guess they do not remember some of the things they have said. Reading as many posts as I do, I have not forgotten. While not about race, they were generalizations that were about a particular group and equally harmful.

I refuse to believe that the majority of people on this board have not made in their life, a generalization about another group of people that could be construed as racism. I refuse and you will not convince me. I have done it and admit it openly. Because of this fight against stupidity that i myself have, I have to refrain from watching certain movies like Roots, or The color Purple or things that I know are going to stir up in me hate of certain groups of people unjustly. And this is from my own personal experience with people who are not racist when they are ranting, but through and through and will tell you straight up that blacks stink, are stupid, are monkeys, etc. I have gone into stores and people will flat out say out loud, "Watch them because they're black". That shapes your perception of people.

I in my life have never known a black person who has not said some word against white people (and I mean people who I have personally known). Never. If some of the things I have said were put out for all to hear I would be ashamed. Because logically I know it is stupid. I don't understand how a person could not understand the constant fight between emotion and logic when we have seen so much racially based suffering in the world. And, as I said before, we often attribute a fault we have with one person to everyone we feel they represent.

Was Mel wrong in what he said? Yeah. Do I act as if I am beyond reproach in this regard? No. I am more angry at him hitting his wife, especially in front of their child, than I am at that. But that is just me. We are all entitled to opinions, but I really believe we need to do more soul searching. We may find that we are more forgiving of a person's screw ups when they are placed in light of our own.

i don't know what it will take for you to see that there is something wrong with how Gibson is acting.

I don't recall saying that there isn't anything wrong with the way Gibson is acting, actually. Dude obviously has issues.

Try again :).

Was Mel wrong in what he said? Yeah. Do I act as if I am beyond reproach in this regard? No. I am more angry at him hitting his wife, especially in front of their child, than I am at that. But that is just me. We are all entitled to opinions, but I really believe we need to do more soul searching. We may find that we are more forgiving of a person's screw ups.

that's why I'm finding this thread so annoying people are talking about nothing but his ranting but forget that he HIT HER hello!

I don't recall saying that there isn't anything wrong with the way Gibson is acting, actually. Dude obviously has issues.

Try again :).

naa...that's ok.

that's why I'm finding this thread so annoying people are talking about nothing but his ranting but forget that he HIT HER hello!

i didn't know that. that's truly effed up. the guy is trouble.

Back