Marlon, what are you doing in this movie?!

DuranDuran

Proud Member
This is some film called Student Confidential. I've never heard of it, but it looks kinda weird, going by some of the other clips (Marlon is not in them). He looks a little like Jackie Wilson here.
[youtube]-8GQHX1wrPs&fmt=18[/youtube]

Last edited:
when he says 'put it there'.. That sounds like Jermaine lol!!

They all have simularities..

Last edited:
That... was weird. lol. I'd heard about this. He looks different without his mustach. I'm not used to seeing him without one. He looks more like he did when he was a child.

I've found another Marlon clip. According to an review of the DVD, Marlon is playing a computer nerd, and the other guy is some kind of a weird school counselor/shrink. The film came out in 1987.
[youtube]rfUbxwls_KI&fmt=18[/youtube]
On a related note, how did Mike get in this?:

[youtube]-LMmH8F9CbE&fmt=18[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well I know how Michael got in Miss Cast Away. He's too dang nice, lol.

On a side note, maaaan, Marlon is a HORRIBLE actor, lol.

Last edited:
Well I know how Michael got in Miss Cast Away. He's too dang nice, lol.

On a side note, maaaan, Marlon is a HORRIBLE actor, lol.
According to the reviews I've read, the movie itself is bad, lol. I guess that's why no one was aware it existed. I just accidentally stumbled on it on youtube. There's all kinds of obscure stuff on there.

Yeah, there sure is. I've heard of this film before, I can't remember where, but I knew Marlon had been in a film called "Student Confidential". It looks like a D-Grade kind of film though, lol.

Mike has turned down many movies throughout his life.. I don't think 'nice' is really the reason.. Though the director and him are friends..

Maybe Mike was just um.... board??

I think of it the same way as when he lends his voice to cheezy songs for other artists.

Yeah, he's being nice, lol. It's not like he would do it to further his career, since he knows it isn't going to have that affect. But he knows it'll help whoever asked him to appeare. He's turned down starring roles. A cameo can be seen as a favor or, being nice, lol.

Last edited:
That movie did "almost" as bad in reviews as Miss Castaway :lol:

Well I can tell you Michael's 1 minute of acting is still better then Marlon's entire performance. I mean, dang Marlon, lol.

this movie is sooooooooooooo bad.. I'LL PAY YOU A $1000 if you can sit through it without falling asleep or switching off entirely.

Last edited:
this movie is sooooooooooooo bad.. I'LL PAY YOU A $1000 if you can sit through it without falling asleep or switching off entirely.

You've seen the movie? What's it about? I couldn't figure out anything from the few clips on youtube, lol.

You've seen the movie? What's it about? I couldn't figure out anything from the few clips on youtube, lol.

yes, it's on DVD. i'm not sure what it's about.. ?? i could not fathom it out.
it's about a bunch of high school students. it's very weird. no plot or anything.
it's beyond terrible and i don't think it ever was meant to be released. but after the Victory Tour sombody put it out because of the Jackson connection. it was apparently filmed throughout 1982 - three years before it's release. Marlon is just crap in it. and i Love Marlon.

yes, it's on DVD. i'm not sure what it's about.. ?? i could not fathom it out.
it's about a bunch of high school students. it's very weird. no plot or anything.
it's beyond terrible and i don't think it ever was meant to be released. but after the Victory Tour sombody put it out because of the Jackson connection. it was apparently filmed throughout 1982 - three years before it's release. Marlon is just crap in it. and i Love Marlon.
That's a shame because marlon is such a good actor. I'm going to check the free film website to see if it's on there.

that was the funniest 1 minute I've ever seen in my LIFE! :lol: soooo many weird facial expressions in one take! :lol:
f_laugh.gif
if anyone's seen Zoolander when Will Ferrell has a little moment with his gay assistant, this beats it.

Last edited:
watched it again..... man thats **cking horrible....

That's a shame because marlon is such a good actor. I'm going to check the free film website to see if it's on there.
That's kinda hard to judge by this, lol. You must have seen him in something else. :tease:

Wow...pretty bad. :giggle:

I would never have recognized Marlon. He's very handsome in this!

Am I the only one who LOVES that Michael did Miss Castaway? The whole movie is so ridiculous, that it's not like he had anything to lose.

Wow...pretty bad. :giggle:

I would never have recognized Marlon. He's very handsome in this!

Am I the only one who LOVES that Michael did Miss Castaway? The whole movie is so ridiculous, that it's not like he had anything to lose.
Never seen it, and judging from the clip, don't plan on doing so.

Back