have your tickets been canceled

sperrdia

Proud Member
have your tickets been canceled, if so how many were canceled, are peple able to phone up ticketmaster and chose which tickets to cancel rather than a whole order

Last edited:
The easiest way to not have had your tickets cancelled was to abide by tickemasters terms and conditions, and also make sure you had the right amount of money in you nomiated bank account.

I haven't heard anyone of having tix cancelled yet, it should happen though by the end of the month I guess. One thing's for sure, their whole system and policies are crap! They shouldn't have changed their terms halfway through the ticket process. They'll be in breach of contract if they cancel those early tickets.

have your tickets been canceled, if so how many were canceled, are peple able to phone up ticketmaster and and chose which tickets to cancel rather than a whole order

Tickets shouldn't have been canceled yet, as AEG are still undecided on the matter. It will apparently be sorted by the end of the week.

I haven't heard anyone of having tix cancelled yet, it should happen though by the end of the month I guess. One thing's for sure, their whole system and policies are crap! They shouldn't have changes their terms halfway through the ticket process. They'll be in breach of contract if they cancel those early tickets.

If someone has booked more than the stated amount and ticketmaster are aware, they will cancel tickets. Ticketmaster are very strict with their policies.

This is a friggin mess! How did they let it get this far? Surely they could have monitored who was buying them? I'm glad I got two only, I'd be gutted if anything happened now.:bugeyed

I still don't understand why people thought there was a 6 ticket limit - I searched and searched TM before the general sale and couldn't find this at all. It must have been someone stating this (as it is the normal for concerts) and people took it literally.

Tickets shouldn't have been canceled yet, as AEG are still undecided on the matter. It will apparently be sorted by the end of the week.

a girl on the ticket thread said her friend got 6 tickets ..3 on one day and three on another. and ticket master canceled 3

Nope, I just ordered 2 tickets, If they do cancel mine. I'll sue them

a girl on the ticket thread said her friend got 6 tickets ..3 on one day and three on another. and ticket master canceled 3

Im just passing on what AEG have been saying. They might have been canceled before AEG was aware of the problem, and put TM on hold for cancellations.

I still don't understand why people thought there was a 6 ticket limit - I searched and searched TM before the general sale and couldn't find this at all. It must have been someone stating this (as it is the normal for concerts) and people took it literally.

Because someone got TWO emails from ticketmaster saying the limit was 6, and I also phoned them up and they said the limit was 6. Then it mysteriously changed.

From another forum...

"Hi all,

Well I have rung AEG and spoken to the lovely Carly. She was very pleasent and helpful for a lady getting sooooo many calls about this. She first tried to fob me off with the ususal stuff but then after I turned on the charm and explained the situation she put me on hold for a couple of minutes and went and spoke to the Ticket Manager. When she came back she told me that there had been HUGE confussion (tell me about it) and that they should be sorting it out soon. Sounds they have been getting lots of calls (KEEP IT UP!).

She told me that the terms will be updated soon stating 4 per date/per card etc. So if you booked no more than 4 per show you should be fine. She tried to assure me that no one should have their tickets cancelled and that if you have booked more than 4 per show Ticketmaster have the system to change the booking details (i.e - the billing and shipping details) to another person.

I obviously haven't taken this as gospel so I will keep phoning TM and then AEG until I get confirmation. I'd suggested everyone else does the same."

Whats everyone worring about?
Your tickets wont be cancelled unless you've order more than the ticketmaster limit
or unless you have not got the correct amount of money in the nomiated bank account your using
or your delievery address is different to your bank card address
Pretty simple just read the terms and conditions

Whats everyone worring about?
Your tickets wont be cancelled unless you've order more than the ticketmaster limit
or unless you have not got the correct amount of money in the nomiated bank account your using
or your delievery address is different to your bank card address
Pretty simple just read the terms and conditions

If you read the other thread on the matter you will find that its not that simple. Ticketmaster not only changed the T&Cs between weds and thursday, AEG are also saying that they got them wrong. Leaving a lot of people worrying bout the security of their ticket.

Nope, I just ordered 2 tickets, If they do cancel mine. I'll sue them

LMAO, same here. :p

No just the 2, for different dates though. Should that be a problem u think?? my girlfriend ordered 4 aswell with her own credit card and address ;)

Yes, my husband ordered 2 VIP for him and I with his card and different addy. I ordered 4 total on my card with a different addy. We should be good. ;)

Now i'm a bit worried to be honest.

I did order 2 tickets from my dad's CC. He was not even close to his limit but when does ticketmaster get the money from his CC? Did they allready get it or do they get it by the end of the month? I wish i could check if they allready got the money.. that would make me feel more at ease now.

Now i'm a bit worried to be honest.

I did order 2 tickets from my dad's CC. He was not even close to his limit but when does ticketmaster get the money from his CC? Did they allready get it or do they get it by the end of the month? I wish i could check if they allready got the money.. that would make me feel more at ease now.
They got my money today so you should check your CC!

It's very possible that some of the tickets that went on sale today became available from people who's orders were cancelled!

I ordered 5. Do you think the 5th will be cancelled? The payment hasn't gone through on my card yet.

Why not wait and see what happens? A lot of fuss is made now for what MAY happen. I think you should see the actual outcome, and then take action if needed. Saying what you are going to do if they do something wrong when nothing happened yet... only adds to the negative.

did order 2 tickets from my dad's CC. He was not even close to his limit but when does ticketmaster get the money from his CC? Did they allready get it or do they get it by the end of the month? I wish i could check if they allready got the money.. that would make me feel more at ease now.
u normally pay the credit card at the end of the month its not like having a debit card. you will geta bill in the post to pay off waht u put on your card in the previous month or months. they dont take the money straight away from your account.your dad orwhoever pays the crddit card company. they pay ticketmaster

sorry im just getting online from work. why would tickets be cancelled? if you ordered more then 4??

Ive been searching all the forums for info about this, as there may be a possibility of 2 of my tickets being cancelled. Im just going to wait and see what hapens, but if Ticketmaster do contact me to say they are cancelling 2 of my tickets, then I have a back up plan. I have called in a favour and got permission to use a friends card with a different billing address, to change the booking details. That way, if Ticketmaster do try to cancel my tickets I wont lose them. If possible, anyone who is in the same position as me, try to get an alternative credit card at a different address.

Payment has gone through for the first four. But not yet for the fifth. Hope it won't be cancelled.

Can someone explain to me how you can find out if your tickets have been canceled?
I didn't buy more then the limit, but I must admit I'm a little worried now..

Back