What reminds you of Michael?

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
I'm talking about things, people etc other than Michael and his music. Signs. Do you ever see anything in your day to day that reminds you or you can link to Michael?

Heres my list since his passing:

-I've seen a guy at a club who looked exactly like Michael from his OTW days
-That same night I saw these two girls doing a similar TWYMMF figure dance to the one that Michael does (you know where he draws a figure in the air and makes some hot movements haha)
-I saw a man with an umbrella the other day on a hot day
-I saw a man with a facemask (one of those clinical ones but nonetheless)

I've probably noticed more but these are my most recent ones. Even though they are small and perhaps insignificant my mind immediately jumps to him.

What about you guys?
xx

There's a guy at publix supermarket who looks like MJ in the bad era (no kidding lol), everytime I go there I stare at him and he is really shy too, which reminds me of Michael. I think he believes I like him, so he asked me for my number. I couldn't accept it cause I have a boyfriend lol.

Also anytime someone says something that Michael used to say it reminds me of him. Talk about obsessed lol.

When I look into my baby grand daughters eyes, this turns my thoughts towards Michael :) he is never off my mind- but anyways plz read on............
She is just 5 weeks old, and was unsettled today.............so you know how babies like to look at black and white contrasting colours? Somehow they are attracted to looking at black and white colours............WELL guess what? She was SOOTHED and became settled and quiet when I held up an image/photo on my calendar of Septembers pic today of Michael ''Bad'' era type black and white image!!!!! :yes:

Then later on was playing Black or white song......and she settled to that too!! :)

Everything does really. I happen to be reading a book right now where one of the characters wears one glove, so that made me think of Michael. Of course the character is a girl.

Everytime I look at the moon, I am reminded of Michael :(

Same here. I was just looking at the moon not that long ago. And I thought of Michael right away when I saw it.

Some of the VC Andrews books I have been reading lately makes me think of Michael. Like the book Unfinished Symphony has the word moonwalk in it. And in the books Flowers In The Attic and Petals On The Wind neverland is mention in them.

And everything else pretty much reminds me of Michael.

Ok, I hope you guys don't think I am crazy. I was watching the 5th Harry Potter movie tonight which was 'Order of the Phoenix' and there were many scenes of that movie that reminded me of Michael. FYI, I'm not really a Harry Potter fan and have just started watching the movies.

But this one reminded of Michael because:

*At the start of the movie, the Ministry (a higher power) was trying to get the public against Harry and Dumbledore by discrediting them through media outlets like newspapers.

* The villain, Voldermort, was trying to isolate Harry from family and friends because Harry would be weaker alone and easier to take over/control.

* There was this one line where Harry said that he's a bad person and then Dumbledore told him that he wasn't a bad person, he is a good person that just had a lot of bad things happen to him.

Other general similarities that I found between Harry Potter and Michael:

* Both are the 'chosen one'
* Both have a higher calling in life and a destiny to fulfill
* Both have a sense of something missing and loneliness
* Both are revered by peers and have faced many challenges successfully

I was totally getting a lot of deja vu MJ moments while watching that movie tonight and wanted to share it on the board, but didn't know where!

Everytime I look at the moon, I am reminded of Michael :(

oh...me too~~~
also, when i heard the music, i am reminded of Mike;
when i looked at the sea, i am reminded of Mike;
when i saw the beautiful poem, i am reminded of Mike...
something like that...
everyday, there will have something that can make me remind of Michael~~~
Let us pray to Michael together^^

Ok, I hope you guys don't think I am crazy. I was watching the 5th Harry Potter movie tonight which was 'Order of the Phoenix' and there were many scenes of that movie that reminded me of Michael. FYI, I'm not really a Harry Potter fan and have just started watching the movies.

But this one reminded of Michael because:

*At the start of the movie, the Ministry (a higher power) was trying to get the public against Harry and Dumbledore by discrediting them through media outlets like newspapers.

* The villain, Voldermort, was trying to isolate Harry from family and friends because Harry would be weaker alone and easier to take over/control.

* There was this one line where Harry said that he's a bad person and then Dumbledore told him that he wasn't a bad person, he is a good person that just had a lot of bad things happen to him.

Other general similarities that I found between Harry Potter and Michael:

* Both are the 'chosen one'
* Both have a higher calling in life and a destiny to fulfill
* Both have a sense of something missing and loneliness
* Both are revered by peers and have faced many challenges successfully

I was totally getting a lot of deja vu MJ moments while watching that movie tonight and wanted to share it on the board, but didn't know where!

Glad you have a place to share that! :)
Those are some pretty observant similarities! Like Harry starts out as this great hero to everyone up until past the 4th book. He has lots of doubt around him in the Daily Prophet, Ministry of Magic, and the students at school who believe it. Doubt over Harry progressively becomes greater in the 7th book as the media and ministry try to make him into a criminal.. Harry has accusations made against him in lots of the books too..

Wonderful comparison!

Whenever I see someone smile, it reminds me of how Michael made me smile and million of other fans.

I forgot to mention that when I look up at the stars :) Just wondering where Michael is up there..

I was gonna say that lol.
I try to find "Michaels Star", on the day Michael died I was alone in my garden looking at the stars and one was just standing out from the rest and I remembered Michaels star from moonwalker so the sarts always remind me of him.
Alot of things do:
apples (because MJ's nickname was apple head)
the TV show Big Brother (I was watching it when I heard of MJ's passing :()
Peter Pan
KFC
loads of things

oh alot of things remind me of michael. i have certain songs that always makes me think of michael, one of them is beyonces song 'halo'. its so beautiful and it always makes me cry. :(

Oh gosh, yanno it's not so much 'objects' or 'people' that remind me of Michael...more than thoughts and feelings and inspirations.

I have stated this so many times on the board, but being in a classroom give me strong reminders of Michael. Actually, right now I am in a class where I am learning how to teach music in the classroom and how to get other lessons out of music other than just teaching the music itself. (hope that made sense:) ).

We were discussing a project that we have to do. It is a Research Project and the point of it is to develop a 'lesson plan' of music and activities to teach children something. Other people were talking about how they were going to do a Holiday, or a game but I thought about doing mine over 'Acceptance'.

'Heal The World' REALLY came in to my mind for this. It is a song about accepting one another and helping each other. And I created a thread before where someone even suggested having it be almost a classroom anthem for the children.

So gosh...School reminds me of Michael...Children (obviously)...almost EVERYTHING in my life at the moment is reminding me of him...*sigh*

At around midday today I was waiting at traffic lights and I was playing Earth Song loudly in the car. This huge gush of wind came in and I felt like Michael in the video. I felt like him whenever he went - "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh" I was gonna belt one out haha.

Also today at uni my friends were playing Tekken 6 - a fighting game haha. One of the characters was wearing an almost identical outfit to what Michael wore in the Smooth Criminal video.

Yeah sometimes when I'm in the car i look up at the sky and i think of him or if I'm sitting out side and the wind blows i mostly think of him while I'm outside i love nature so when ever I'm outside or looking out from a window i think of Michael like he's really with me in spirit.

O i forgot to mention this one is my favorite there is place called the "river walk" where i go and walk every now and then you can see the river as you walk it's really great i really think about Michael a lot then all the things that remind me of him makes me always remember that he's in my heart and that he's always with me in spirit.

Things like the moon,sun and stars remind me of Michael.. Also art.. things like that..
Michael is a sign of Peace to me as well. human strenght and innocence..

Whenever i see peopel who were friends with him, like if i watch Home Alone and see Mac. Remember how cute Michael was with him & how he was happy. That new perfume advert with Naomi Campbell, reminds me of Michael aswell- how hot he was in that vid with her! When i watch the X Factor, see Dermot O'Leary, it reminds me of Michael cos he was there on his last press conference. :( Plus, various other people.
Also, when i see the Green Giant Sweetcorn advert. So cute when he sang that! When the sun comes out, just makes me feel like Michaels smiling down on everyone.

The moon and stars and the sun, Neverland and Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Disney, also wind that is blowing reminds me of him, just mainly the most simple things remind me of Michael and when they do remind me of him I have a feeling he is with me :heart:

Everything.
I see nature, and i think ---Michael wanted to heal the world.
I see children and i think ---Michael wanted the best for them
I see White Gloves and i think -- That was his trade mark.
I see Kentucky fried chicken and i think ---Michael ate that

Everything.

Hahahahahaha.

there are lotsa things that remind me of mike.i'll name a few:

-gold pants
-there's a singer called Mika,the way he stands on the tips of his toes while dancing reminds me a lot of MJ
-the word 'WOOO'
-soft-spoken people
-basketball (from Jam)
-macaulay culkin
-water balloon fights

those are just a few,but i have more.

Everything.

I love that! :)

EVERYTHING
everything that made me happy in the past now makes me cry
...oh and for muslims (like me)
today is a holiday everybody is SO HAPPY but i spend my day crying
:"(
ALL DAY LONG
and EVERYDAY

Back