These photo's are further proof that Michael was not using needles.

xthunderx2

Proud Member
his arms actually look quite fit lol, he looked lean not gaunt, ur right tho, he wouldnt have work that short shirt if he was all needled up

^....exactly....these photo's were very recent before his death as we know...so all the tabloid and news crap about needle marks ..is just that ..crap.......This photo speaks a thousand words to me.

Thanks for posing those. If there were marks, they could have been edited out, like in the 02 photo. What makes me think there were NO marks is that he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. He wouldn't have done that if there were needle-tracks.

He is SO thin. He used to have broad shoulders, but in those photos he's dwindled. Makes my heart hurt, to see that.

Thanks for posing those. If there were marks, they could have been edited out, like in the 02 photo. What makes me think there were NO marks is that he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. He wouldn't have done that if there were needle-tracks.

He is SO thin. He used to have broad shoulders, but in those photos he's dwindled. Makes my heart hurt, to see that.

The older you get, the more fragile your bones become, and the less mass they have.

I agree with the bold completely. Yes, I also agree, he looks awfully thin.

Yes we all know damn well he wasn't using no needles and yes he was thin but he was 50 years old maintaining his weight...

http://www.businessoffashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-1.jpg

http://www.businessoffashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-7.jpg

Michael never would of worn this short sleeved t-shirt for all to see if he had needle marks on his arms or his hands.....he does however look very thin to me....I think this is only futher proof that Michael did not use any type of needles at all.

I´m sure that were the best tour we´ve all ever seen

Thunder thanks so much for posting these pics!
Not that I ever believed the needled arms crap, but you are awesome for providing the evidence!

I never believed the needle story, its ridiculous. This is a man who would absolutly would never shorts, always wore long trousers even in the middle of summer to hide his vitiligo. There is no way he would have his arms exposed at a costume fitting where someone would be looking at his arms closely due to taking measuring them if they were covered in needle marks. There is no way he would run the risk of someone seeing and then raising the alarm, postponing or cancelling the shows.

This is the picture I have and I posted in another thread. No needles. I believe he was clean. He would have never taken his shirt of and revealed his arms. MJ was too private to do that.

I never believed the needle story, its ridiculous. This is a man who would absolutly would never shorts, always wore long trousers even in the middle of summer to hide his vitiligo. There is no way he would have his arms exposed at a costume fitting where someone would be looking at his arms closely due to taking measuring them if they were covered in needle marks. There is no way he would run the risk of someone seeing and then raising the alarm, postponing or cancelling the shows.

your post is absolutely correct....its just to bad that Michael always had to have things like this being said about him...the poor man even in death they are still trying to plant their lies on him....it makes me very sad...He always deserved so much better.

I heard the story that MJ supposedly was getting the needles in his butt or thigh.

Why does MJ look like his chest is bruised? Same with the left side of his face:
Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-1.jpg

I heard the story that MJ supposedly was getting the needles in his butt or thigh.

Why does MJ look like his chest is bruised? Same with the left side of his face:
Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-1.jpg

I noticed that, about the bruising. Especially on his chest. What IS that? What could that possibly be from? If you enlarge the photo, it's even more obvious. That is NOT a shadow. Looks like a purple bruise. . . but. . from what?

Demerol is given in the butt or thigh, unless it's to the level where it's being injected intravenously. So. . . don't know.

He looked painfully thin, weak, and not "healthy" at all...

Last edited:
Comparing the Michael of this photo, and the Michael of the HIStory tour, those look like two different people! Michael always put on extra weight before a tour, because he lost so much. At the beginning of the HIStory tour, he was muscular, and at the end he was thinner. It was always like that. At the weight he was in the photo, I don't see how he could have lost another ounce and survived.

Yeah, he needed to shave, but that does look like a bruise on his chest. From what?

Someone said that this was the normal process of aging, to lose muscle-mass. I have friends who are older than Michael, and that's not the case with them! He used to have broad shoulders. In the photo, his shoulders look like those of a child, and his chest almost looks sunken. Something was terribly, terribly wrong.

Comparing the Michael of this photo, and the Michael of the HIStory tour, those look like two different people! Michael always put on extra weight before a tour, because he lost so much. At the beginning of the HIStory tour, he was muscular, and at the end he was thinner. It was always like that. At the weight he was in the photo, I don't see how he could have lost another ounce and survived.

Yeah, he needed to shave, but that does look like a bruise on his chest. From what?

Someone said that this was the normal process of aging, to lose muscle-mass. I have friends who are older than Michael, and that's not the case with them! He used to have broad shoulders. In the photo, his shoulders look like those of a child, and his chest almost looks sunken. Something was terribly, terribly wrong.

I agree also if you look at his face you can tell it was so thin that you can actually see his skeletal bones near his cheeks and under his chin.....

I agree also if you look at his face you can tell it was so thin that you can actually see his skeletal bones near his cheeks and under his chin.....

Yeah, I saw that. What this all says to me is that AEG had to have known this. They just had to. . . . . and Michael was worth more dead than alive.

This also tells me that the cops know it, too. Are they going to do the right thing? I doubt it. Michael was loved by literally millions, but that might not matter. This is a very, very bad situation.

I said on this pic before that I have seen Mike thin before but I don't know if I have ever seen him this thin. Someone has to correct me on this one. Has he ever looked this thin before? Thriller and Victory he was thin but this is deathly thin. They had to know this. He could have done ten in one place possibly but I can't see him doing more. He didn't have any more weight to lose.

Yes. He was painfully thin and I think that is also because of the loss of muscles.

People loose muscles usually when you DO NOT EAT enough. The body needs protein, so if you don't deliver it, the body takes it from the muscles.
btw your body also do not spend calories on warming you, that's why people when loosing weight are feeling far colder than others (here we had Michael wearing multiple clothes during rehersals)

Also, if you do not eat to the point that your muscles are "eaten" by your body, I think also your skin gets fragile and you get bruises more easily (to this I am not sure).
But this bruise on Michael's chest is more than this - this is really strange.

I noticed that, about the bruising. Especially on his chest. What IS that? What could that possibly be from? If you enlarge the photo, it's even more obvious. That is NOT a shadow. Looks like a purple bruise. . . but. . from what?
It could just be from vitilgo...but I'm no expert.

Back