1 unknown fact about you

Let's just say the Internet knows, not my FRIENDS. :p

I have the same middle name as my grandma and mom. And if I have a daughter, she'll have it, too. Plus, all our names start with J.

I have severe Insomnia. I can't sleep sometimes until the afternoon and the worst (which happens a couple times a month) has me awake for 37 to 49 hours.

I wish I had started dancing at an earlier age then I did..My dream would be to become a professional dancer

my favorite color is pink. (and yes, I'm straight)

Ever since I was a child. It always came off as the sweetest softest color to me. Since then, I had a fascination with pink cotton candy. Pink ice cream (no matter what the flavor). Pink wafers with pink cream filling. Pink bubble gum. Pink cake frosting. Pink frosted donuts, cupcakes etc. And Strawberry Quick.
When I was a kid, I even once took a girl's Strawberry Shortcake doll just to smell it when no one was looking. Oh god... lol.
To this day, I don't know why. I really really don't know why. :blush:

ps. girls with pink hair rock. And I could never get enough of Pink Panther and his ice cream pop with the bubble gum eyes. yum!

pink_panther_face.gif

I can't believe I just revealed this to everyone here.

^

awww that is so cool. im assuming you like Pink the singer then?

pink7un.jpg

My favorite color is yellow because its bright, cheerful and the color of the sun

happy%20sun.jpg

^

awww that is so cool. im assuming you like Pink the singer then?

pink7un.jpg

My favorite color is yellow because its bright, cheerful and the color of the sun

happy%20sun.jpg

Oh absolutely! Pink the singer, totally rocks. :) My mother loves her very much.

Yellow is a very nice color too. I agree, it's very cheerful and sunny.
It's really sad that society really made it difficult for boys to like soft colors. I remember the first time i told my classmates i liked pink and i got made fun of for it. I had to like dark hard colors "to be cool". I like all colors in general. But I was always drawn to pink. So much that I still remember this one time I was at the L.A. zoo with my mother's friend who bought her son and I a Klondike bar and she gave him the pink strawberry flavor and gave me plain ol' vanilla. :cry: (we were about 8 - 9 years old at the time). heh.. I will never forgive them for that! ...hahaha jk.

my favorite color is pink. (and yes, I'm straight)

Ever since I was a child. It always came off as the sweetest softest color to me. Since then, I had a fascination with pink cotton candy. Pink ice cream (no matter what the flavor). Pink wafers with pink cream filling. Pink bubble gum. Pink cake frosting. Pink frosted donuts, cupcakes etc. And Strawberry Quick.
When I was a kid, I even once took a girl's Strawberry Shortcake doll just to smell it when no one was looking. Oh god... lol.
To this day, I don't know why. I really really don't know why. :blush:

ps. girls with pink hair rock. And I could never get enough of Pink Panther and his ice cream pop with the bubble gum eyes. yum!

I can't believe I just revealed this to everyone here.

How cute is that! :D I totally understand color obsessions. I have a thing for some colors too.. Like purple, and certain shades of pink and blue. I like to call them "delicious colours", cuz they're just so yummu! :lol:
Here are some examples:

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

My camera doesn't do justice to how those look in nature, all the colors are brighter in reality. But that's just to give you an idea.

I often look out the window, at the beautiful nature, wishing I was somewhere else..I want to travel the world

hah good one Johanne!! I wish that too :yes:

Hmm one unknown fact about me: I once won an Oreo bike from Walmart when I was in third grade. Randommm lol

hmm... lets see ive a few facts lol
1. one being i only get 4- 5 hours sleep every night lol bed at 1/2am and up at 6am. even on school nights.
2. I am the happiest person on the earth, or at least i think i am, i love life, its hard to describe but im very giddy and laugh so much each day, i probs sound so weird, but its true i smile and laugh and dance etc at the most randomest times hehe oh well.
i love planet earth :p i love going outside and just breathing in the air. oh gosh im weird.

How cute is that! :D I totally understand color obsessions. I have a thing for some colors too.. Like purple, and certain shades of pink and blue. I like to call them "delicious colours", cuz they're just so yummu! :lol:
Here are some examples:

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

My camera doesn't do justice to how those look in nature, all the colors are brighter in reality. But that's just to give you an idea.

Very nice! Yeah those colors are like candy. :D

some people think they know everything 'bout me
but ...they know NOTHING about me!!
^^
not being mean :huggy:

i'm mostly vegan but i have a secret thing for stuffed crust pizza and kit kat bars :ninja:

I sometimes miss the comfort feeling I got when I was little when sucking my thumb. :bugeyed :rofl:

most people think i'm younger than i really am lol

Back