1 unknown fact about you

Not a fact but thought I would post: I went to this apple and pumpkin picking festival afew years ago. I wasn't around when this happend but my mother came back & told me & it makes me so sad I'm sick-
the pig they had there, accidentally lay down on her babies and killed them.

I've had insomnia ever since elementary school. I used to stay up and watch the milk man deliver milk to the neighbors. Yes I'm that old!! :lol:

i kiss and MJ pic everyday before i sleep :blush:

I am not Lactose, but Galactose Intolerant ; Its in the "family" of lactose but called Glactocemia / I will die if I have any dairy. My internal organs are effected and my female reprod. organs as well... I may not be able to get preggers

I had a speech impediment when I was little/in elementary school. I said my "S"'s with my tongue in between my teeth (kinda like my tongue was sticking out). I had to go to a speech pathologist.

I feel closer to my dog than I do to any humans. She gets me and doesn't judge me and is ALWAYS happy to see me. She relies on me and makes me feel important. :heart:

I will peruse a store sometimes just looking at furniture, clothes, and misc stuff and will in my head picture how I would use that nice table in the dining room or how I would love to get that for my daughter if I ever had one. I will look at photo albums and all these picture frames and picture how my future husband will look and hoping to have pictures of us and our family all over the house in pretty picture frames.

^^I do that ALLLL the time. But see, I can never resist and I usually buy whatever I see that I like, that I can afford that is. That is why I have so many baby clothes and blankets, and photo albums and stuff just laying around. LOL

^^ Awesome! So I'm not weird! :lol: Well I still am but not for that reason :lmao:

Don't get sad over this one but sometimes when I'm perusing around the store I will sometimes think of what Michael would have liked and what I would have loved to give to him and his children. I actually found a beautiful, it looks like a diary/ memory book or something I dunno but on the front it said something like "the blessings of fatherhood." I sooo wished I could have given it to him. I looked through the others too and saw things that Paris might have liked or things Michael would have liked like baby photo albums he could have used for the pictures of his children when they were babies, there were some for both girls and boys.

lol I feel closer to my cat than I do with ppl - animals don't judge you, question you or criticize you.

you can say whatever you feel, do whatever you want, dress how you want to dress, act as silly and goofy & they don't care lol.

i want to have children, but i don't want to get married ever to anyone :mello:

I feel so insecure at times... That's one fact i never told anyone.

Back