1 unknown fact about you

also....the people in my life including husband , children , parents...have no idea how much I cry inside because of the loss of My sister Debbie and Michael....:cry:........only you folks here now know....:(

also....the people in my life including husband , children , parents...have no idea how much I cry inside because of the loss of My sister Debbie and Michael....:cry:........only you folks here now know....:(

:better:

My birthday is on 25th June ...

^ i'll do that too when i have a boyfriend... :fear:

when i make love to my bf i pretend hes michael :ph34r:

That's so wrong. :mello:

My mother has both crohn's disease and manic depression, but I still love her more than whole planet earth :wub:

Aww, :hug:

___

My mum once caught me in the back garden sucking on a shoe ( When I was 1 ) It had dog poo on it. :puke: :fear: BARF!

Aww, :hug:
:wub:

My mum once caught me in the back garden sucking on a shoe ( When I was 1 ) It had dog poo on it. :puke: :fear: BARF!

:lmao: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

If it makes you feel any better lol.......

I put a fork in an electrical outlet when I was a kid. It popped very loud, I was completely unhurt, but it fried like the entire electrical box in the basement :p (i think i used one of my extra lives or something at that moment :ph34r: )

actually my bf doesn't mind it spices up our sex life haha
he pretends im megan fox so its even

Okie dokie. I would freak if my man imagined me as someone else :angry: :lol:
But if it works for you, it's all good. :)
Might have to try it out when mine goes sour. :bugeyed: I am JK.

:lmao: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

I know right? :lmao:

___

I will eat almost anything ( Food wise ) LOL Or give it a try a least. :mello:

Okie dokie. I would freak if my man imagined me as someone else :angry: :lol:
But if it works for you, it's all good. :)
Might have to try it out when mine goes sour. :bugeyed: I am JK.

as long as its a celebrity were bout fantacizing its all good but if its some other bimbo that i know then that's a different story lol like obviously im not gonna hook up with michael haha only in my dreams .. foreplay doesn't hurt ne one :p lol ok enough peer pressuring haha

i modeled since i was a child til i was in my teens then i got bored of it

NEVER kissed before and NEVER got a boyfriend before... and I will be 16 in this year xD.
and everybody dont understand it cuz they say im a very beautiful girl (not to be selfish)

NEVER kissed before and NEVER got a boyfriend before... and I will be 16 in this year xD.
and everybody dont understand it cuz they say im a very beautiful girl (not to be selfish)

It doesn't matter if you re beautiful or not. That means that you haven't found the right guy yet, the guy that deserves you! Don't worry, you're very young and you ll find the love sooner or later!! :)

I try to learn Japanese so I can read Japanese manga and watch anime and Jdrama without subs and I do understand what my favorite Jpop artists sing.

Aww 16 is soooo young (I should know, I'm 46, lol). Don't rush things. Take your time and before you know it, someone will come along. Be yourself! :)

Back