21st Jan, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Re: 50 ct says you can't teach mj anything about music

If anything, Michael is the one that's doing the teaching. :)

Re: 50 ct says you can't teach mj anything about music

those are some great comments by 50 cent

Re: 50 Cent Denies Working with Michael Jackson.

GOOD!. lol
could anyone image michael hanging upside down, with no shirt on in a gym? lol

Hell yeah! That'd be hot! It just looked nasty with 50's over developed for his frame muscles, lol.

I'm actually surprised by these comments from him. He's talked all kinds of trash about Michael before. It was probably Feminem, I mean, Eminem whispering bad sh*t in his ear cause it was right around the time of that lame ass video for that lame ass "song" "Just Ooz It", I mean, "Just Lose It".

Last edited:
Janet Jackson: 'Michael Isn't Ready For Jackson 5'

R&B superstar JANET JACKSON has cast doubt on her brother MICHAEL's participation in a planned JACKSON 5 comeback tour, because she doesn't know if he's ready to go back to singing in a group.
Elder brother Jermaine Jackson has voiced plans for the ABC hitmakers to embark on a reunion tour later this year (08), complete with the Thriller superstar - but Janet isn't convinced.
She says, "I know it's been kind of tough for Mike. Maybe he just wants to continue to be a solo artist and if that's what he wants, you have to respect his wishes.
"But what an impact it (a reunion) would have on the world. (I'd) be the first in line to buy a ticket." Michael is allegedly in talks to revive his pop career with a London residency this summer (08), but reports have as yet been unconfirmed.

Source: WENN

Last edited:
Re: Janet Jackson: 'Michael Isn't Ready For Jackson 5'

I kinda agree with her, he is so much bigger than the Jackson 5 I know that he was big with them too but when he went solo he became something else you know.... so much more than just a leading singer in a boy group

I didn't think Mike would do this tour i think hes more focused on getting his own carrer back on track after the aligations

I didn't think Mike would do this tour i think hes more focused on getting his own carrer back on track after the aligations

I would love to see the J5 but the J5 is Michael..and without Mike..there really is no J5...also...every brother would have his own manager and lawyer.. and for whoever managing that tour.. it would be a nightmare...having to deal with all that...

so... I can really understand if Michael doesn't want to do it.. if its true.. who knows..

Back