21st Jan, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Re: 50 Cent Denies Working with Michael Jackson.

Now we just have to what for confirmation that will.i.am, Akon, Fergie and Kanye West wont have any involvement in the new studio album. And most importantly, confirmation that Quincy Jones is working on the new album.

I'd rather have Will.I.Am work on the new album. At least he can show some respect to Michael at this point, unlike Quincy. Quincy and Michael worked well together when Michael was still a kid. But Quincy I can pegg as a control freak and he wouldn't have that option now, not with Michael, and that would just ruin the whole deal. Michael doesn't need Quincy anyway.

What he should really do is write and produce the entire album on his own.

Everyone has different tastes, and I respect Michael's judgement and choice of who he wants to work with. I don't like Akon, but I don't mind the new WBSS. I don't like 50, but if Michael chose to work with him, it really wouldn't bother me. I mean I LOATHE R. Kelly and look at what Michael did with him!

I trust Michael. :yes:

I'd rather have Will.I.Am work on the new album. At least he can show some respect to Michael at this point, unlike Quincy. Quincy and Michael worked well together when Michael was still a kid. But Quincy I can pegg as a control freak and he wouldn't have that option now, not with Michael, and that would just ruin the whole deal. Michael doesn't need Quincy anyway.

What he should really do is write and produce the entire album on his own.

Exactly.. With all due respect to the past...I could'nt care much abt Quincy...

However, With reagrds to 'What he should really do is write and produce the entire album on his own.'...

I just hope the album is atleast half done... wud be great if its nearing completeion..

Tried of waiting...

Well what do ya know? There actually IS a person out there who is not working on Michael's "comeback" or producing his new album.:lol:

Exactly.. With all due respect to the past...I could'nt care much abt Quincy...

However, With reagrds to 'What he should really do is write and produce the entire album on his own.'...

I just hope the album is atleast half done... wud be great if its nearing completeion..

Tried of waiting...
I guess i come from the era of waiting 5 years between albums with literally NO information. In the 80's and 90's we didn't have the internet and the fast information we have today. We just had to wait and kinda relied on fan magazines, but these days you find out soooo fast who Michael is working with and what he's doing, or what he's not doing- in this instance he's not working with 50 cent. lol

Also, I really don't think we are waiting all that long. It's like the man took 2 years out for a gruelling trial, and recuperation. His last full album came out in 2001, so if you minus 2 years, that only makes it a 5 year wait (so far), as per normal. But he has brought out "new" (or unheard) music in that time- the Ultimate Collection, "One More Chance" and now the Thriller remixes. :D

Well what do ya know? There actually IS a person out there who is not working on Michael's "comeback" or producing his new album.:lol:

:toofunny:

Great comment of 50!:cool:

I think that his style and MJ's doesnt really fit...so I do like the decision;)

Now we just have to what for confirmation that will.i.am, Akon, Fergie and Kanye West wont have any involvement in the new studio album. And most importantly, confirmation that Quincy Jones is working on the new album.

Yeah right, lol.
We ALL know for a fact Will.I.Am and Ne-Yo will be involved in the making of Michael's new album. And Quincy Jones is like...87 years old!
Ain't no way he's involved.

Hollaback.

Yeah right, lol.
We ALL know for a fact Will.I.Am and Ne-Yo will be involved in the making of Michael's new album. And Quincy Jones is like...87 years old!
Ain't no way he's involved.

Hollaback.

Quincy has 74 , but to me will i am and are not bad things !

GOOD!. lol
could anyone image michael hanging upside down, with no shirt on in a gym? lol

Last edited:

To be really frank, I'm relieved to hear this from 50 cent.

GOOD!. lol
could anyone image michael hanging upside down, with no shirt on in a gym? lol

I don't like 50, so I'm quite glad they don't work together, according to the article. But I like WIll.I.Am...

50 ct says you can't teach mj anything about music

this probably belongs in the gossip section cause its fom contact music ut this is the first time i think the article makes sence lol and it s nice to read

Rapper 50 CENT has denied reports he is working on MICHAEL JACKSON's comeback album - insisting the THRILLER star doesn't need his help to make a hit record. Jackson is said to have recruited some of the biggest names in hip-hop and R+B to collaborate with for his new disc, including the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, former Blackstreet frontman Teddy Riley and Akon. But 50 Cent admits rumours of his involvement are all false. He says, "It's not true. Anyway, what can you possible teach Michael Jackson about music? Nothing."

Re: 50 ct says yu cant learn mj anything about music

Thanks for posting.And 50 is right,nobody can teach MJ music,but i guess that's not the reason Michael works with different artists cause the same can be said about Will.i.am Akon etc..

U mean teach MJ (not learn. lol)

here is another comment from 50 cent!!!! FRROM MTV!!
THE GUY HAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH RESPECT!
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:
”Help him with his live shows? Now who could help Michael Jackson with a live show? You’re talking about one of the greatest entertainers ever man. I don’t even have to say anything about that one”.

Last edited:
Last edited:
he might have respect for michael as an artist but he's made shitty comments about him as a person especially during the trial

Ok that's it. Let's hope the media takes note of this, since the MJ/50 Cent collaboration rumours have been swirling around since 2005.

50 did work with him, last year, but i guess, they're not in touch no more

Re: 50 ct says you can't teach mj anything about music

Cool, dude. Thanks for sharing.:D

Well, he's right. I'm glad to hear him put it that way, with so much admiration and respect. And again, he's right. Michael doesn't really need anyone's help; he just likes working with different people.

Thank god for that. 50 is poop.

Lupe Fiasco owns his ass.

50 said it right. But Michael know,s by being around the younger artist ,ones that are making music now will bring new people to see who Michael jackson is and thats a good thing cause there is a new page opening in
michael,s book and he needs the young and thats why he is with these different artist partly cause he loves working with new stuff to cause he is no one fool and knows exactly what he is doing.So no he doesn,t need anyone to show him about music but i think he need,s to get known out there by our young. Michael really is a smart guy i,m so honored to be his fan .

Last edited:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article709251.ece

Fiddy: I'm not helping Jackson

50 CENT will not be playing a part in MICHAEL JACKSON’S latest comeback bid.

There had been rumours the rapper would help produce some of Michael's new tracks and possibly even doing a collaboration.

But Fiddy says there’s nothing in it and reckons Jackson doesn’t need even his help.

He said: “It’s not true. Anyway, what can you possibly teach Michael Jackson about music – nothing.”

The rapper headlined at Harry O's on Saturday night at the Sundance Film Festival and refused to get off stage.

Event organisers told him his time was up, but Fiddy carried on much to the delight of PARIS HILTON and her rich pals who were situated in the front row.

:D

Thank goodness. I cannot stand him. His comment was on point about MJ. You can't teach MJ anything about music. However, the bashing of artists that MJ is currently working with is getting old. MJ is working with them, get over it.

thanx 4 the post...althoug i dont like 50 i like him now lol

Back