25.06.2010 Your events of the day..

I will be listening to his songs and watching his shows, although it will be hard..:cry:

Im supposed to celebrate, cuz it happens to be my birthday damn it! I hate this!!! The only thing i want is to be alone, no birthday cake, no party..:( Just me and Michael :heart:

I don't know what to say :( regardless of every thing I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

We will do flash mob (don't know if this is the right name) to Beat it (about 20 people at the same time dancing) in a public place. It's going to be fun. Bitter sweet moment...

that sounds like fun. i wish i had some event or something to go to, just to be around other fans who feel what i'm feeling. so i plan to go to work (yuck...at least it's only half a day), then listen to MJ songs and watch whatever MJ stuff i can find on TV for the rest of the day.

Angelik, so sorry it happened on your birthday. i don't know what i would do if it were on my birthday. :(

I don't know what to say :( regardless of every thing I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

that sounds like fun. i wish i had some event or something to go to, just to be around other fans who feel what i'm feeling. so i plan to go to work (yuck...at least it's only half a day), then listen to MJ songs and watch whatever MJ stuff i can find on TV for the rest of the day.

Angelik, so sorry it happened on your birthday. i don't know what i would do if it were on my birthday. :(

Thank you :hug:

I don't know. I really don't feel like commemorating this day. :(

Will be playing his music 24 hours all day (KTU radio station here in NY will have Michael's music all day) and will watch all my Michael DVD's. I don't know if I'm "commemorating" the date but I need to do something to remember Michael.

I will spend it by watching all the MJ specials and tributes on tv.

Well, I'm at work. I feel emotional, but I've got things to distract me for the time being.
I'm thinking of him. Trying not to dwell on the 25th of June (the morning of the 26th, actually) too much - just happy memories, old times, concerts, meetings, waiting for a new album, that kind of stuff.
I want to be alone today. No other people around me that understand what it's like for me on a day like today, so I really want no company.
When I get home I'll light him a candle (I've got a big red one, he liked that colour), and think about him, and probably cry...

I will be listening to his songs and watching his shows, although it will be hard..:cry:

Im supposed to celebrate, cuz it happens to be my birthday damn it! I hate this!!! The only thing i want is to be alone, no birthday cake, no party..:( Just me and Michael :heart:

oh hun... :huggy:
I hope you get through this okay, my best friend's birthday (she's a Michael fan as well) was yesterday, and she hated it too, she wanted to be left alone so she could mentally prepare herself for today.

Think about how Michael would like you to smile, and have at least a little bit of fun today...:)

Yesterday I spent the evening watching videos and listening to his music, I foundf that experience very difficult. I usually easily listen to Michael and enjoy watching him, but yesterday was tough.
I haven't listened or watched anything today, as I know tomorrow I'll go to Montréal for the WorldCry event. I have no idea what my reaction will be, but at least I'll not be alone on this painful day. I'll be with MJ fans, and that's what's important.

Gonna be a pretty chill day. I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon (ironically I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon exactly this day a year ago). Gonna blast MJ music in my car, listen to his music at home, catch some of the numerous MJ programmings on TV, perhaps call a friend, and watch some funny and good-hearted MJ videos on Youtube. I want to spend the day celebrating the man's life and legacy! :D

Im just gonna be listening to his music all day and watching his videos, thats all

I already said in a different thread what were my plans for this dark day,but i will say it again here,because somewhow,it helps to talk about it...

I will be with a shirt of him all day...

I will make sure that at 22.26pm,(2.26 pm in LA),i am at the beach with a candle,a picture of Michael,and a poem i wrote.
The poem is written in a page that has several images of Michael,and i will put it in a botle,and trought it to the ocean,while asking God to take it to Michael.
I will pray for Him,for his family,and for all of us here...

i will be alone...i feel that the only way i can make something special,is if i am alone.Like this,if i want to cry,i will.If i want to sing,i will.
It has to be God,Michael,and me.

I will be at home watching his videos and listening to his music. In the evening I will go out to feed the homeless as I do each month and then come home and watch Ms. Katherine's interview.

All MJ, All day... at least most of it. A lot of MJ music of course, but I'm watching performances, videos, etc most of the day.

I downloaded a lot of quality material from the good folks in 2000 Watts over the years. Some of it I've never watched because I didn't have the proper plug ins, software etc. My lady got a laptop (which I'm on right now) and she has everything I needed. I've burned about 5 DVDs worth of material including Royal Brunei (don't tell sony), The original BBC Bucharest broadcast, various award show performances, a BBC Documentary and various other things. I'll be kickin back, and reflecting about Mike.

Well firstly I took the day off work and spent it at home with my sister, dressed in our Michael T Shirts we lit candles all around the lounge room played Michael's music non stop in the morning and then we watched one of his concerts after lunch. I read some of Michael's Dancing the Dream, chatted on the phone with another MJ fan from the USA, our first time talking and it was fabulous.

My sisters and I arranged for Sunflowers and roses to be sent to Michael with a card expressing our love for him and after dinner we released balloons with messages of love on them.

I Love you Michael

I am going to spend the day with my Sisters who Love Michael as much as I do.

We will light some Candles Play some Cd's and then watch one of our MJ DVDs not sure which one yet with so many to choose from.

Then we will sit and remember Michael and talk about all the Wonderful performances he gave us over the years.

Then we will go outside and release some Balloons for him that we have written messages of Love on.

Then Last of all but not Least we will Donate to a Charity in his Name as a way to honour him for all he gave us.

I Love and Miss you Michael.

Susannah xx

Music playing all day, everywhere I go.

Wearing the Thriller jacket all day.

Oh, and I'm gonna feel like shit since the fact that he's gone is gonna be thrown in my face all day. I usually just don't think about it =(

Aww, that's so sad. Well, I hope you have a Happy Birthday. Maybe you can plan something special for yourself on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm just going to stay home. I'll probably listen to some of Michael's music and watch some videos. I'll definitely watch Katherine's interview.

I will probably just end up lighting candles and praying. I don't think I'll watch much TV tomorrow, if any at all, because everywhere I turn, there's going to be that constant reminder of what happened this time last year, and I don't want to see that.

i thought i'll be watching his videos all day...but i just couldn't do it without crying my eyes out..i just watched few videos and couldn't stop crying..:cry:it's hard.i don't think i'll be able to do anything related to him today.i feel so sad right now:(

Well...here we are :cry: one year...damn this is so hard...but I have a really eerie strange sense of calm over me...I cannot explain it nor fathom it...I just feel so serene and calm, it's incredible. Yes I have a very very deep sadness, it is not a happy relaxed calm...it's different.....and I have cried everyday since Michael died...but today is...weird. Not sure if I am the only one like this.

Anyway its MJ all day...but that's what I do everyday anyway...mj in the car, mj on the pc..only thing I won't be doing is watching tv...cos they will show clpis from that day, and that will upset me so much :cry:

i thought i'll be watching his videos all day...but i just
couldn't do it without crying my eyes out..i just watched few videos and couldn't stop crying..:cry:it's hard.i don't think i'll be able to do anything related to him today.i feel so sad right now:(

:better:

I have show this evening.

I try not to think Michael so much... it's hard.

I listened to MJ in my car as always. I went to work as always, but unlike other days I proudly wore one of my MJ t-shirts to work - in 10 degrees celcius outdoors weather! We went out for an evening meal and I saw another fan wearing a different MJ t-shirt - cool! I felt like crying off and on during the day at work and now. I will wear another MJ t-shirt during tomorrow, the 26th - which is really MJ's day of passing for me. God bless MJJ

I woke up this morning, walked the dog and made some breakfast. And now MJ's music is playing from my speakers....LOUD! The whole neighborhood can hear me, and i don't care. I am not mourning today, i'm celebrating his life. Every day since his passing was mourning basically and now it's time to celebrate him, oh yeah!!!!!!!

Apart from that..maybe i'll watch some videos of him or maybe just only the music. No events or nothing, i just don't like the idea to go to a event on this day..not at all. Even if i did want to go, nothing nearby.

Well I'm currently working. :( and will be till 6pm:glare:

Once I return home I will give myself some time to relax & visit here until... That certain time is upon us & I will as I did at the end of 2009, sit by my window, gaze out up at the Stars & Listen to Gone Too Soon & then Man in the Mirror will start as that time strikes :weeping:

fan meetup in cologne =)
and lots of tributes in german tv. but im not gonna watch it

I dont have anything special to do. Maybe I'll do something I really like with Michael in it then spend my night with the trees,stars,etc and listen to Michael's musics. I have a girlfriend who was a fan too but I dont know. Maybe I prefer to be alone with my thoughts

Back