Votes: 34 26.8%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • Invincible

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Well, this is a first; a "fan" using the success of part of an artist's work as a reason to not cover it (in a document or otherwise).

FacepalmBADfail_zpse0ea1f00.jpg

I'm not saying they should NOT cover it. But, if you compare Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible to OTW, Thriller and Bad, the latter 3 are more in the spotlight by the media than the other three. And because of that the general public forgets the beautynes of Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible. And chill out, ''lady''. Why you stressing? Didn't know that this would offend you.

You keep missing the point. We all know they were shot on film. But they released a statement in which they publicly stated that they are not in the possession of those films. I think they couldn't said it any clearer so I don't understand what part you don't understand. Until someone hand over those films to the Estate there will be no blu-ray release of Bad Tour. Also there is a big possibility that those films are lost or destroyed forever so the release will never happen.

They could have released a compilation show instead of Wembley, i heard that was the original plan. The films were sent to Michael's archives after the tour concluded, plus.. what do you think that article was about, regarding The Estate archiving etc.? obvious that the most complex is film, categorizing etc.

I would also love to see a documentary on HIStory (including BOTDF) as well as Dangerous, Invincible. I want to see more recognition for his later work which has been not only overlooked by many but is also unknown by many. I've seen alot of people who aren't even aware of anything past the 80's and when I mention one of his songs or albums from after that I get a blank stare. So while I do think a Thriller documentary would be great, I also want to see his later work promoted as well.

I also think John Branca is very aware that they couldn't cover HIStory without addressing to some degree the reasons behind the songs on the album in the first place. I hope he's at least seriously considering it.

I'm not saying they should NOT cover it. But, if you compare Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible to OTW, Thriller and Bad, the latter 3 are more in the spotlight by the media than the other three. And because of that the general public forgets the beautynes of Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible. And chill out, ''lady''. Why you stressing? Didn't know that this would offend you.

What's the rush? It doesn't make any sense to skip over his earlier albums in favor of HIStory or Dangerous. It shows his progression as an artist. It's common sense. Funny how you ASSume I was "offended". That seems to be your knee jerk response to someone that doesn't agree with you. Grow up.

I really don't know much about the background or the making of Dangerous or HIStory-just the stuff I wrote about before-I think a lot of people who are collectors might know more stories-or they have heard things from the collaborators, engineers and producers-but most of us haven't. I'd really like a doc with somebody like Brad Sunberg talking about those albums.

Or Robert Hoffman. His stories on the Gearslutz forum were so interesting:

I was fortunate enough to work with MJ early in my career. He was an incredible artist. Talented beyond your wildest dreams. Extremely generous, and a hard worker. I actually went from a staff assistant at the Hit Factory in NYC to freelance engineer under Swedien and MJ. They were due to start in Los Angeles when the Northridge earthquake hit so they moved to New York. One room was all Bruce, the second room was the writing room. I started assisting Bruce's writing partner Rene Moore. I would track stuff with Rene, and Bruce would come in and tell me what I did wrong, sit in for a few hours and set us straight. After a couple months MJ arrived and the entire tour rig was moved in along with Brad Buxer, Andrew Scheps, and Eddie Delena. I continued to assist them until the whole crew moved to L.A., they decided to take me with them. I would assist Bruce during the day, and help out every where else at night - assisting, engineering, programming, and on one song playing guitar. We had two rooms at Record One, and two rooms at Larrabee where I met John. At one point in NYC we had just about every room at the Hit Factory. The crew was great, and I learned so much from all of them. I learned to engineer from Bruce Swedien, John, and Eddie, and got to sit in with producers like MJ, Jam And Lewis, Babyface, David Foster, Teddy Riley, and Dallas Austin.

I was actually asked to leave the project early on because there were too many people around and MJ didn't know me. Luckily, I was rehired about 10 days later. At the wrap party MJ apologized profusely, and expressed his gratitude. Truly the most sincere man you will ever meet.

Some random memories:

One morning MJ came in with a new song he had written overnight. We called in a guitar player, and Michael sang every note of every chord to him. "here's the first chord first note, second note, third note. Here's the second chord first note, second note, third note", etc., etc. We then witnessed him giving the most heartfelt and profound vocal performance, live in the control room through an SM57.

He would sing us an entire string arrangement, every part. Steve Porcaro once told me he witnessed MJ doing that with the string section in the room. Had it all in his head, harmony and everything. Not just little eight bar loop ideas. he would actually sing the entire arrangement into a micro-cassette recorder complete with stops and fills.

At one point Michael was angry at one of the producers on the project because he was treating everyone terribly. Rather than create a scene or fire the guy, Michael called him to his office/lounge and one of the security guys threw a pie in his face. No further action was needed . . . . .

During the recording of "Smile" on HIStory, Bruce thought it would be great if Michael would sing live with the orchestra. But of course, we didn't tell the players that. We set him up in a vocal booth off to the side. They rehearsed a bit without vocals in, then during the first take Michael sang, just about knocked them out of their chairs.

His beatboxing was without parallel, and his time was ridiculous.

His sense of harmony was incredible. Never a bad note, no tuning, even his breathing was perfectly in time.

Once, while we were taking a break, I think we were actually watching the OJ chase on TV, there was a news program talking about him being in Europe with some little boy. I was sitting next to the guy while the news is making this crap up. He just looked at me and said this is what I have to deal with.

I spent close to 3 years working with him, and not once did I question his morals, or ever believe any of the allegations. I wasn't even a fan then. I saw him interact with his brothers kids, other people's children, and at one point my own girlfriend's kids. I got to spend a day at Neverland with them. A completely incredible human being, always looking for a way to make all children's lives better. Every weekend at Neverland was donated to a different children's group - children with AIDS, children cancer, etc., and most of the time he wasn't there.

He was simply living the childhood he never had. In many ways he never grew up.

I was assisting Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis while they recorded the background vocals for "Scream" with MJ and Janet. The two of them singing together was amazing. Super tight, no bad notes. One part after another. When they took a break they sang the showtunes they used to sing as kids. Again, perfect harmony. Mj refused to sing the "stop f*ckin' with me part" because he would NOT curse.

I was the tape op for the recording of the background vocals on "Stranger in Moscow". Scared the hell out me. Michael was dropping in and out on syllables, rearranging the notes and timing as he put it down. No Pro Tools at the time, just 2" tape, and my punches.

I erased a live keyboard overdub that he played one night. He came in the next morning, replaced it, and never uttered another word about it.

I was there when Lisa Marie was around. They acted like two kids in love. Held hands all the time, and she hung out at the studio for quite a while. I never questioned their love for each other.

We recorded a Christmas song during the summer of '94 that needed a children's choir. Michael insisted that the entire studio be decorated with xmas lights, tree, fake snow and a sled for their recording. And he bought presents for everyone.

The last weekend of recording on HIStory he came to me and Eddie Delena, and said "I'm sorry, but I don't think any of us are going to sleep this weekend. There's a lot to get done, and we have to go to Bernie on Monday morning". He stayed at the studio the entire time, singing, and mixing. I got to spend a couple quiet moments with him during that time. We talked about John Lennon one night as he was gearing up to sing the last vocal of the record - the huge ad libs at the end of "earth song". I told him the story of John singing "twist and shout" while being sick, and though most people think he was screaming for effect, it was actually his voice giving out. He loved it, and then went in to sing his heart out. . . .

Later that night, while mixing, everyone left the room so MJ could turn it up. This was a common occurrence during the mixes, and I was left in the room with ear plugs, and hands over my ears, in case he needed something. This particular night, all the lights were out and we noticed some blue flashes intermittently lighting up the room during playback. After a few moments we could see that one of the speakers (custom quad augspuergers) was shooting blue flames. Mj liked this and proceeded to push all the faders up . . . .

MJ liked hot water while he was singing. I mean really hot !!!!! It got to the point that I would melt plastic spoons to test it.

Bruce and I were talking about walking to the studio everyday in NYC, and what routes we took. Michael looked at us and said we were so lucky to be able to do that. He couldn't walk down the street without being harassed. It was a sad moment for all of us.

The studio crew got free tickets to the Janet show so we all went right from work one night. About halfway through the show we see this dude with a long beard, dressed in robes dancing in the aisle behind. I mean really dancing . . . it was Mj in disguise. Kind of like the costume Chevy Chase wears in Fletch while roller skating.

He got one of the first playstations from sony in his lounge . . . we snuck in late at night to play the games that hadn't been released yet.

A couple people on the session hadn't seen Jurassic Park while it was out, so MJ arranged a private screening for us at Sony.

He was a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails Downward Spiral . . . .

I was lucky enough over the course of 3 years to have access to the multitrack masters for tour prep, videos, and archive purposes. To be able to pull these tracks apart was a huge lesson in production, and songwriting. A chance to look into the minds of geniuses.

Of all the records I've worked on, MJJ was the only company to give platinum award records.

One day we just all sat in the studio listening to his catalog with him for inspiration. He loved the process, he loved the work.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-...-worked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album.html

Re: Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary - Estate Announcement Page 66

Would love to see docus for Dangerous and HIStory (/BOTDF) as well.
Dangerous next would only make sense. Let's rest Thriller for some years now.

If Spike can't appreciate Michael after Motown and Quincy, get another director.
Apart from his name, Spikes job on documentaries isn't anything special.

Last edited:
Then let him appreciate his preferred michael eras and have him do Thriller doc, and move on to the next filmmaker.
Yeesh.

Thriller doc is most likely gonna happen next.

Lets all netflix and chillllll

Last edited:
And who said Spike Lee didn't want to make a film about HIStory? He just said he wants to make one about Thriller. He may also want to do one for HIStory. Same with Branca who says he wants the next one to be HIStory, not that he doesn't want one for Thriller.

I don't see the contradiction. It's a priority thing for what should be next.

Why are you jumping to conclusions?

Lee said he wants to make a triology, which ends with Thriller. For me it seems he did not want to make a 4th documentary.

Lee said he wants to make a triology, which ends with Thriller. For me it seems he did not want to make a 4th documentary.

It's possible that he just talks in terms of filmmaking, because a trilogy is the traditional set of movies. That doesn't mean you can't do more once you finish the trilogy set. If he doesn't want to do more than three, that's fair. Estate can continue the series without him. But I don't see why people just jumped to the conclusion he doesn't want to do a documentary for HIStory if the Estate asks him to.

How many trilogies Star Wars have? LOL.

Nothing is ever final. Even if Spike Lee thinks now he will do a trilogy, finishing with Thriller, he can change his mind in the future (esp. if the Estate asks him to do more) or the Estate can ask someone else to do the trilogy of Dangerous-HIStory/BOTDF-Invincible.

^ Yes. My personal preference is to do Dangerous or HIStory next. I don't think the movies have to go by chronological order (and they didn't so far) so all we have to do is keep an open mind and hope the Estate or Spike do that as well. We don't know who has the final say with these projects so it can be anything.

What's the rush? It doesn't make any sense to skip over his earlier albums in favor of HIStory or Dangerous. It shows his progression as an artist. It's common sense. Funny how you ASSume I was "offended". That seems to be your knee jerk response to someone that doesn't agree with you. Grow up.

Doesn't make any sense. Spike Lee already skipped Thriller and went straight to the Bad 25 documentary and now the OTW documentary. It's much more logical to do a Dangerous 25 documentary, which is its celebration this year.

Stop crying, girl. You started with claiming someone is a "fan". Don't cry if someone gives a counter reaction. You don't see me saying that you should agree with me. You've got your opinion, so do I. And it seems that you want me to agree with you, since you're the one calling fans "fans" if they do not agree with you.

Last edited:
And do we really have enough docs about Thriller? I know Ashley Banjo made his little doc last year-but what else besides the original "Making of"? Speaking of, this has made me want to watch my old copy of "The Making of Thriller." I love that.

Maybe not full length documentaries. But we have numerous interviews, parts of other documentaries. Special Edition interviews, Thriller 25 interviews and other stuff like that. For HIStory there almost nothing like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTYznvMXXk

They could have released a compilation show instead of Wembley, i heard that was the original plan.

That was a good plan. But maybe they didn't have enough footage in same quality or multitracks to do that.

The films were sent to Michael's archives after the tour concluded, plus.. what do you think that article was about, regarding The Estate archiving etc.?

Yeah, the films were sent to Michael's archives after the tour concluded, That was in 1988-1989. Now it's 2016 or when they issued the statement it was 2012. There is a lot of time for the films to be lost, destroyed or stolen. The statement (or the article as you call it) was clear that can't be any clearer. They said that they don't have in their possession any show from the Bad Tour (except Yokohama 1987) in "releasable" quality. That couldn't be said any clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the rush? It doesn't make any sense to skip over his earlier albums in favor of HIStory or Dangerous. It shows his progression as an artist. It's common sense.

Yeah, but the documentaries didn't go in chronological order from the start. Bad was first, Off The Wall second. So doing HIStory next would not mean skipping Thriller or anything.

Then let him appreciate his preferred michael eras and have him do Thriller doc, and move on to the next filmmaker.
Yeesh.

Thriller doc is most likely gonna happen next.

I disagree here. Spike Lee is just a hired director, an employee for the Estate and Sony Music. It's their project, not Spike's independent film. Without archival footage from Michael's vault Spike's documentary would not be possible. So the next project will be what Estate and Sony Music decide, not what Spike wants to do. If they want HIStory to be next, they'll do HIStory with Spike or without him. And I think the order of the Estate/Sony projects have been decided upon signing the contract in 2010. So I think that that won't change and that HIStory project will be next. They'll use the documentary for cross promotion of the Tour release on blu-ray and in 3D.

And who said Spike Lee didn't want to make a film about HIStory? He just said he wants to make one about Thriller. He may also want to do one for HIStory. Same with Branca who says he wants the next one to be HIStory, not that he doesn't want one for Thriller.

I don't see the contradiction. It's a priority thing for what should be next.

Exactly. And I don't think the next project is just what Branca prefers. I think HIStory project was agreed back in 2010 when they signed the contract with Sony Music. They know they have huge amount of behind the scenes and tour footage from that era and they'll want to use it. I think that HIStory project will possibly be one of the best projects so far with the documentary, maybe album (CD2 only) re-release with some extra material, HIStory Tour blu-ray and 3D release. Can't wait for that project!

Doesn't make any sense. Spike Lee already skipped Thriller and went straight to the Bad 25 documentary and now the OTW documentary. It's much more logical to do a Dangerous 25 documentary, which is its celebration this year.

Spike Lee didn't skipped anything. He was hired by the Estate and Sony Music to do a documentary to go with 25th anniversary of the Bad album and now they hired him to do another one to coincide with their re-release of Off The Wall album. There is no chronological order here so what is logical or illogical discussion is pointless. Also it doesn't have to be anniversary celebration to do a documentary about the album - Off The Wall documentary and album re-release prove that.

They'll keep releasing what they planned and agreed with Sony Music when they signed a 10 deal project with them. Since then we didn't hear any rumors or anything regarding any kind of Dangerous re-release or any project that is Dangerous related, but we did hear various talks, rumours and speculations about HIStory related projects and twice directly from John Branca (HIStory Tour release on blu-ray and in 3D and now most recently the talks about the documentary). This will happen, believe me.

You keep missing the point. We all know they were shot on film. But they released a statement in which they publicly stated that they are not in the possession of those films. I think they couldn't said it any clearer so I don't understand what part you don't understand. Until someone hand over those films to the Estate there will be no blu-ray release of Bad Tour. Also there is a big possibility that those films are lost or destroyed forever so the release will never happen.
They haven't mentioned any films. They also used film footage in Bad 25 documentary(APOM) and in Off the Wall(DSTYGE).

Last edited:
If Spike Lee wants to do Thriller next - fine by me. - It is easier now than in 10 years to get the people who was actually involved in making Thriller to participate in the doc. Thriller was released in 1982 - the more time that goes the more difficult it will be to have people involved join.

I agree very very much Dangerous, HIStory/BOTDF and Invincible needs docs too. If Spike Lee will make them GREAT, if not - I think The Estate will be able to find a great director who will make a doc about MJ...

Also I think the Estate could make just a MJ doc. - Not about MJ during one particular album. - Just about MJ - the whole story. - Born poor in Gary Indiana, many people in the house, started small, then got the contract with Motown and so on. - Make a doc the Estate can controle - so it's positive. It will need to include the controversy, the allegations and how it affected him and his songs etc. - When the Estate is in control it can be done so MJ still comes out a winner.
Standing though they were kicking him. The doc should of course be all the way up to his death. - The preperations for This Is It etc. etc.

That would be a great doc. - It had to be very long. - So for Television maybe split it in 2 parts. Blu-Ray release run-time 250 min. :)

They haven't mentioned any films. They also used film footage in Bad 25 documentary(APOM) and in Off the Wall(DSTYGE).

They mentioned "releasable" quality. And film definitely is releasable quality (and more than that). Film footage from APOM part was shot for the music video. The statement was for Bad Tour shows, not Off The Wall (Destiny/Triumph) so we can't possibly know what they have or don't have from those tours.

First of all MJ Baets are not reliable source at all. They are a complete joke. Second of all John White?? And I think that statement is just shorter version of Branca's full statement that he thinks HIStory should be the next one.
Idc what gets the next release. I just want a release, xscape was the last thing but imo bad was the last project & im hoping whatever they do with thriller, i just want a rescan blu ray copy,doesn't have to be 3d but bring it back to life with 1080p 4k

Thriller will happen for sure. I think John Landis talked about the project.. that they are planning to do a 3D version of the short film. That will happen and maybe Spike Lee documentary about making of the Thriller album will be released with it. But we are talking about which one will be next and I trust in Branca's statement. I think HIStory project should be next with the tour release and a documentary about making of the album.

Thriller will happen for sure. I think John Landis talked about the project.. that they are planning to do a 3D version of the short film. That will happen and maybe Spike Lee documentary about making of the Thriller album will be released with it. But we are talking about which one will be next and I trust in Branca's statement. I think HIStory project should be next with the tour release and a documentary about making of the album.
Even though i know how much/many things thriller gets....it all needs to fall in a perfect package
1.thriller (album) remastered in 5.1
2.cd with demo & outtakes
3.spike lee doc
4.the john landis project 3d/blu ray
5.promos like in the 80s memorabilia collector's stuff
6.be done with thriller until 50th anniversary

First of all MJ Baets are not reliable source at all. They are a complete joke. Second of all John White?? And I think that statement is just shorter version of Branca's full statement that he thinks HIStory should be the next one.

I found you post quite nasty to be honest.
That was tweet posted by that Brazilian fanclub, and it was translated from Portugese to English, thus some errors such as Branca's name, and it is the same text as in THR. You may not know but Brazilian fans must be the most devoted fans out there, and they get MJ to trend regularly in Brazil and well as ww, which they are trying to do at the moment by tweeting anything OTW and MJ. What do you do to help to promote MJ and OTW?

Last edited:
I found you post quite nasty to be honest.
That was tweet posted by that Brazilian fanclub, and it was translated from Portugese to English, this some errors such as Branca's name, and it is the same text as in THR. You may not know but Brazilian fans must be the most devoted fans out there, and they get MJ to trend regularly in Brazil and well as ww, which they are trying to do at the moment by tweeting anything OTW and MJ. What do you do to help to promote MJ and OTW?

Well, I don't like that site. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to have it. As you probably know I'm against illegal actions like leaking of unreleased material. I'm also against teasing and bragging with something you have (that's not even legally yours) but you won't share it with others.

Also I'm against false promoting like they did for Off The Wall project and documentary with their little promo clip misleading fans and promising them unreleased demos, concert and stuff.

I love MJ fans from every part of the world. Brazilian fans are great! I never said anything against the fans. I said against that organisation that calls themselves MJ Baets. And all I said is that they "are not reliable source at all" which is true and that "they are a complete joke" which is my opinion. Nothing nasty and nothing against MJ fans.

I am reading this article now about TDCAU: http://en.michaeljackson.ru/civil-disobedience-they-dont-care-about-us/

The contrast between how the US and other parts of the world treated the song could not even be bigger:

April 16: “They Don’t Care About Us” debuts at No. 5 in the European chart. It also debuts at No. 9 in Sweden and at No. 4 in England (the fourth single off the History album to make a debut in the Top 5 in Great Britain).

April 22: “They Don’t Care About Us” short film is banned from broadcasting on MTV USA and VH-1. It was shown by MTV USA only once, with a notice of withdrawal from further rotation. The decision is caused not by the footage, but by the lyrics of the song.

June, 1996:
“They Don’t Care About Us” short film is staying at No. 1 in the Top 20 on European MTV for several weeks. French musical channel MCM plays both versions of the short film without restrictions. (MCM also plays “Scream” short film without sound or video cuts, unlike MTV.) The prison version is prohibited on several music channels due to scenes of violence contained in the short film.

The fall of 1996:
One of Brazilian football teams uses “They Don’t Care About Us” as its anthem and performs a ritual dance, copying Michael’s movements from the video, before each game to scare and demoralize the opponents.

I hope they are not going to tip-toe around issues like this if they ever make a HIStory documentary.

Well, I don't like that site. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to have it. As you probably know I'm against illegal actions like leaking of unreleased material. I'm also against teasing and bragging with something you have (that's not even legally yours) but you won't share it with others.

Also I'm against false promoting like they did for Off The Wall project and documentary with their little promo clip misleading fans and promising them unreleased demos, concert and stuff.

I love MJ fans from every part of the world. Brazilian fans are great! I never said anything against the fans. I said against that organisation that calls themselves MJ Baets. And all I said is that they "are not reliable source at all" which is true and that "they are a complete joke" which is my opinion. Nothing nasty and nothing against MJ fans.

The only thing posted was that little snippet from The Hollywood Reporter, and when you post something right after claiming that they are not reliable at all, you made it sound like that snipped from THR unreliable info, and they go posting on something unreliable.
You jumped when there was no need for it, thats it.

A documentary on Thriller is still pointless. We've heard more or less everything there is to know about that album. HISTORY.

In my opinion what you said is sacrilege. I can't wait for HIStory Tour to be released on blu-ray and in 3D! Not just it's one of my favourite projects but to see HIStory Tour detractors like yourself suffer.

So a substantial reason you want to see the History tour published is so that people who don't enjoy the tour can be upset that it is?

Now, me? I don't want the History tour released because it is the most pathetic possible representation of Michael as a live performer. His vocals were more often than not terrible, his dancing was frequently stiff and lifeless, and it was overall lifeless. I want concerts that make the world's jaws not only hit the floor, but BREAK THROUGH IT. That's exactly what Wembley did - go read reviews, everyone is astounded by it.

Note how I never said that I didn't want the tour released so that fans could suffer. I would feel bad for fans of the tour, but it's simply not something I'm interested in. But I'm discussing this with someone with no moral compass whatsoever. Truly pathetic.

Last edited:
The only thing posted was that little snippet from The Hollywood Reporter, and when you post something right after claiming that they are not reliable at all, you made it sound like that snipped from THR unreliable info, and they go posting on something unreliable.
You jumped when there was no need for it, thats it.

I did not know that the snippet was from THR. In that tweet there is no mention of THR (or possible HIStory doc). That's why I posted in that post that "I think that statement is just shorter version of Branca's full statement that he thinks HIStory should be the next one." From that tweet it sounded like Thriller is the next one for sure and that's why I said that they are "not reliable source at all" because they were wrong in the past about Off The Wall package content. That's it.

So a substantial reason you want to see the History tour published is so that people who don't enjoy the tour can be upset that it is?

Not substantial but yes. Of course. I'm against haters and spreading of their hate. I don't like people bad mouthing and trashing something without any valid reason except for their personal, extremely subjective opinion for their own agenda. HIStory is one of my favourite eras and HIStory Tour is one of my favourite tours and as much as you dislike it that won't change the fact that MJ's Estate, Sony Music and millions of fans want it to finally be released.

I don't want the History tour released because it is the most pathetic possible representation of Michael as a live performer. His vocals were more often than not terrible, his dancing was frequently stiff and lifeless, and it was overall lifeless. I want concerts that make the world's jaws not only hit the floor, but BREAK THROUGH IT. That's exactly what Wembley did - go read reviews, everyone is astounded by it.

Exactly what I wrote in the first part. Your personal agenda. You dislike HIStory and you want something else to be released instead so you can satisfy your personal desires. By reading your posts I'm truly disgusted. You should be ashamed of your words. Sometimes I even ask myself how can a person be a fan of someone and then go and say something as filthy and disgusting as you did. I get that you don't like HIStory and that you don't want it to be released because you can't enjoy it because of your personal beliefs. That is fine by me. But you do not stop there. It's the way you say it, with so much hate and frustration in your words. You try to diminish it, badmouth Michael and his performances, trash it like it's some kind of poor second-rate show instead of what it is in history - one of the greatest shows on Earth that ever happened and one of the top grossing tours of the '90s! Really shameful.

But I'm discussing this with someone with no moral compass whatsoever. Truly pathetic.

Funny how you say I have no moral compass after you said what you said about one huge part of Michael's career and life.

Not substantial but yes. Of course. I'm against haters and spreading of their hate. I don't like people bad mouthing and trashing something without any valid reason except for their personal, extremely subjective opinion for their own agenda. HIStory is one of my favourite eras and HIStory Tour is one of my favourite tours and as much as you dislike it that won't change the fact that MJ's Estate, Sony Music and millions of fans want it to finally be released.
I don't think millions of fans want it to be released. I'm sure most people would prefer any other tour to be released more than it.

But let's not turn this in to HIStory Tour bashing thread. :)

Back