All Alternative Songs And Snippet Talk Here.

Re: Hold My Hand To Be The Lead Single Release

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like HMH. And I am looking forward to the new version with more MJ. I am actually excited by the idea. I can't wait!! :wild:

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like HMH. And I am looking forward to the new version with more MJ. I am actually excited by the idea. I can't wait!! :wild:

Count me in. I like the version we have, and with more MJ and maybe a little freshned sound - this new version wil rock my world!!! - I Can't wait! :wild:

But Rodney Jenkins, aka Darkchild, was the producer of the album. Its his nickname. So its not such a big deal. But if another record labels name are the first words you hear at the first single from Sony, it will be very strange. So i really dont think this will happen.

Ok, me likes this songs and waits for the new version.
But then, the other me is a bit dissappointed for it's not all new songs, as promised and mentioned a number of times for our insiders. But poor insiders must be a bit tired of all the countless changes and our countless complains :lol:

ok, I want to be surprised, so I hope this will be a great surprise. What else can one do? :unsure:

HMH is a great song. Even the version that leaked is great.

I have always liked "Hold My Hand" but at the same time, I always wanted more Michael vocals.

I truly hope that the version that is released is not what we have already heard.

In the end... It doesnt matter. I am greatful for whatever we get.

Imagine HMH single tracklist

1. CD version
2. MJ solo version
3. Instrumental
4. We've had enough

Next single For All Time will be the "extra" song, next single Got the Hots.

It's a great way to promote some of the unknown songs. Nearly only fans knows WHE, FAT and GTH - the really deserves more people to know them.

IF they make an Invincible 10th anniversary edition they could release singles from Vince that includes songs from Michael too. - That way there will be SOO MUCH focus on the new album - and at the same time old songs get another chance.

Me too.

I like HMH (even don't mind the Konvict Music), it is definitely radio friendly and Christmas time appropriate. The only issue for me with the previously leaked version was that it was a song featuring MJ, now that I know it has more MJ vocals it becomes totally fine in my book.

btw I must add that I like Akon and how he took his time to answer questions from random people. When the song comes out if he goes around to promote the song he'll even gain more respect from me.

edited to add : I personally think another reason that the estate has chosen this collaboration songs as singles is that they plan the other artists (such as Akon, Lenny Krevitz, Teddy Riley etc to do the promotion rounds). We'll see I guess.

I love HMH, I listen to it everyday!

HMH is better now than in 4 years because no one knows if AKON is popular by then.

Now when AKON is still popular a duet with him is a good choice as first single.

I can imagine for some of you who has previously disliked Hold My Hand it just became a very listenable song and is a very good option to be released as a first single :lol:

I ADORE hmh always have and always will...i cried when it 1st leaked...hearing new mj vocals...it triggered something the "if ya juuuuussssssssssst...." gosh...i love it

Well now Hold My Hand seems like the holy grail in new MJ music after the atrocity of this "Breaking News" farce.

im happy about it and i really like the song (wtf is konvikt sound????) and surely the new version will be even better. AND its MJ for sure
can somebody really tell me what knvikt sound is? lol

Akon says "Konvict Muzic" in the beginning of Hold My Hand and it's the name of his record label.

This morning when i woke up, after listening to 'Breaking news' , i also saw another snippet of an unreleased MJ song. It was in one of the threads about the new single, one was about children, but there was another. And it sounded awesome...

Anyone remember what i'm talking about?

Re: How many new snippets came out today?

I heard something else than 'Do you know where your children are ' and 'Another Day' maybe it was 'Men in black' then?

Please... does someone have the "Men In Black" song?
Please send me the link or send it to me :)

I would like Men in Black too.

In Another Day there is Akon... He says "Convict convict" in the background

Is just me that is sick and tired of hearing "convict" in every Akon song? lmao

Hmmm, now I'm curious about the Men in Black song as well. Haven't heard that one. But hasn't it been recorded during the Dangerous era?

Back