!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW SNIPPET PAGE 17*

This clip is heart breaking, to see what was taken from us, to see the lack of outrage towards his killer. The guy had it all, a genius all around, if I didn't know better I wouldn't believe that June 25 happened.

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW SNIPPET PAGE 17*

I like seeing him sing but i dont like the song :p

Amazing - he feels the beat. :angel: Thanks again for sharing. I am looking forward for the whole footage.:wild:

Amazing!!!

.. "Carry me to the gates of Paradise"...

Love him. Love Barry. Love everything about this studio footage, the melody, the words. ...That song has got to be released.

"Heaven help us." ...

OMG!!!!!!
Both vocals are really incredible.........

The 2nd clip is amazing _ That was very gracious of Barry
He is an angel for releasing it :) He understand us wanting more.

Watching Michael work in the studio is very rare.
I hope Barry release the footage of that along with the song

[youtube]Ruo8JetOex8[/youtube]

[youtube]Xxd_PSjUwW4[/youtube]

Oh wow Qbee! Part 2. He sounds terrific.
Thank you Tom.

Boy o boy.:(

Oh wow. This keeps getting better. I love seeing him sing one way and then it changes you know what I mean? I hope more is to come.

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

Okay, this is just killing me!.....listen to that voice!

I can't wait to hear the song in full.

Michael Jackson just keeps Giving and Giving.....the LOVE!!!!! :woohoo::wub:

The 2nd clip is amazing _ That was very gracious of Barry
He is an angel for releasing it :) He understand us wanting more.

Watching Michael work in the studio is very rare.
I hope Barry release the footage of that along with the song

[youtube]Ruo8JetOex8[/youtube]

I love him!!!:wub:

I want more!

All I can say is that I love him and miss him more each day.I didn't believe this it would be possible :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you for posting. I am looking forward the completed video.

Seeing footage of this kind is like a sweet pain: It hurts, but it still makes you smile. And at the end it makes you want to cry out loud.

That aside, I would put videos like this above any other efforts of making a Michael Jackson video for any future releases.

This has just whetted my appetite. I want part part 3..4...5 ......
the whole vid! Feels like a kid in a candy store wanting more.
He's so into moment, in the vibe, into the rythme of the song. The whole leg slapping thing... simply watching the genius at work it's awe-inspiring. Thanks for posting.

To think he's not around...bittersweet and eyes bawling at the same time.

Cannot wait to hear the whole thing. Hope we get a video just using footage from the studio.

I really wanna hear the rest of this song :(

Wonderful, can't wait to hear and see the rest of it :D

Falsetto is stunning

I love how he slaps his legs. Very...I can't think of the word. Powerful? And sexy? That man had it all.

Genius. I love him.

very... Michael? :laugh:
but you're right, this is simply amazing.

very... Michael? :laugh:
but you're right, this is simply amazing.

I feel so sorry for those who didn't discover yet this marvel who is Michael and all that is related with him.

This man is the eighth wonder of the world and he surpasses all other seven. :heart:

yess! thank you so much

So... him.

Back