an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

Here's something to ponder: wouldn't his condition be confidential for the meantime, and who would know what happened inside the ambulance?

exactly. The paramedics wouldn't say a word to the paparazzi. Health issues with anyone are always confidential.

Here's something to ponder: wouldn't his condition be confidential for the meantime, and who would know what happened inside the ambulance?

If they (the hospital) follows the Hipaa rules then yes his condition would be confidential.

UPDATE - We're told Jackson may have suffered cardiac arrest less the two hours ago, leading to the emergency hospitalization.

Two SUVs were following Jackson's ambulance and we're told by eyewitnesses that about ten people emerged from the two cars when they arrived at the hospital.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/mi...ews_michael_jackson_hospitalized-06252009.php

OMG!! :pray: Michael please,
be alright baby :angel:

This a nightmare :boohoo:

I'm hoping that this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and that people are just making assumptions.

We should await further clarification on what's actually happened before we believe these reports.

Again, I really hope that Michael and the rest of his family are okay.

Oh gee. I hope its nothing REALLY serious.

:sad: Everybody stop fighting this is serious! Let's just all wait for news and PRAY and hope he's well!!!! Please be ok Michael!!!!!

Can anyone explain how serious this could be, if true?

So so hope that he is ok :)

2 Hrs? Something doesn't add up there does it?

No it doesnt. But i do have to say that when people have heart attacks or whatever this is they often dont think its that they think its Gas or indigestion. I know this from experience. I am a first responder for my town and my mother is a Registered Nurse.

Fox News just reported this but they are going by the TMZ report and say that they don't know anything definite right now.

Wow, if it's true, I hope MJ's alright. If it's false.......phew

remember they reported he died in 1995?? people calm down.. you know how things can be blown out of proportion.. just wait

OMG. i'm just speechless
*cries*

exactly. The paramedics wouldn't say a word to the paparazzi. Health issues with anyone are always confidential.

Exactly. If these don't want to lose their jobs, they would definitely keep their mouth shut. Hopefully, none of them are that round the twist.

oh god. im waiting for more official details.
im praying that everything is OK though.

UPDATE #2 - An X17 photographer on the scene at the hospital tells us: "There were more than 10 bodyguards or members of Michael's entourage that arrived at the hospital just after 1 pm, after following the ambulance there. They all got out of the SUVs in a panic and Michael was wheeled into the emergency room on a stretcher. There was definitely a sense of urgency and everyone looked worried."

Sky news have also just reported everything TMZ said. Really hope its not anything that serious.

pretty much a heart attack i guess. but what im thinking is if the ambulance took so long to get there it could not be so serious and how the hell could tmz now that its a cardiac arrest . im just thinking they are improvising and hoping to get it right. Lets just hope thats the case and that Michael is allright... lets all pray for Michael

I hope Michael is okay!!! :angel: :cry: :cry:

this is INSANE....i really hope its not as bad as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back