an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

RIP Michael. You were always loved and will forever be remembered. You will live on in our hearts.

MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!
- AKON via TWITTER

RIP Michael. Your fans will always love you. Forever and ever.

A piece of my heart has just died...
He did not deserve to be gone so soon..
I still love him with all my heart :(

I always thought that he would be AT LEAST past 60 when he died. This is such a big shock because he looked healthier than he ever did in a decade. He actually looked way much sicker in that Oxford speech years ago than recently...

But WHEN is the official confirmation??

Never In a million Year would I have seen this coming. I pray that Michael's soul be at rest. In jesus name AMEN! AMEN!

Could stress from the concerts have could this. I hope not. I would have rather michael at home and healthy then to over tax himself for this shows. OH GOD I can't believe this. I just can't process this information mental. Jesus Help us!

I cant bring myself to take the concert dates out of my siggy.

You see so many time on the forum that someone has passed. I just can't believe it michael. Oh GOD! HELP US! Peace and mercy oh lord!

This is so horrible. I have to be up early for work in the morning but I can't sleep. i can't turn off the laptop or stop looking at sky news. i'm way too upset to sleep. but i am encouraged by reading everyones posts here - we are all in this together. My friends and family will never understand how upset I am.

the accusations killed him. no one can handle that kind of presure. So i blame you the people who treated him like a criminal! I HATE YOU

Wow, the media is discussing the catalog, so messed up.

devasted RIP Michael Joseph Jackson! My thoughts and prayers to your beloved children and family*Cries*

Last edited:

God bless you, Michael.

I can't stop thinking about his children and his mother.

I'm absolutely devastated and my heart is beating through my chest. Every time they play video of him I start crying again. And meanwhile, there are stupid so-called "experts" on the news that don't know jack about his life or music commenting on it, and people on Facebook being like "Who gives a f***?!" in their statuses. ARGH!

I can't take this... it's just too much.

omg.. a gorgious wonderfull intelligent human being has passed away tonight :cry:
nonononononononononoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Michael don't die from us. Don't! Please don't leave the world yet!!!!
please :cry:

I"m listening to "Smile" right now. I can't help but smile as the tears roll down my face thinking of all the wonderful love that pours out of MJ's angelic voice. He's comforting me even in his passing. I love you Michael. We all do. God bless you.

MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!
- AKON via TWITTER

God, when a miracle needed to happen, now's the time you know!!

Tha LA coroner is speaking to CNN now and confirms it.

Uri Gellar on sky news talking about him now. Still makes me mad as think Michael wanted nothing to do with him in the end.

Michael died @ 2:26pm - FRED CORRAL (LA Coroner)

I don't want to accept this. Oh I can wrap my mind around it. Dear GOD! Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back