Anyone been to the O2 Exhibition?

By the way - has everyone just brought their own ticket from the 02, and then we will all just meet outside the entrance?

By the way - has everyone just brought their own ticket from the 02, and then we will all just meet outside the entrance?

Don't buy your ticket yet! Gaz has something planned and we've been told not to buy them yet! Just confirm your place in the thread!

here's some piccies of the programme as promised. sorry about my miss piggy hand, but the book is quite stiff as it is so new and untouched! i just took a few random pics from inside and the back/front. there are a lot of pages and lovely pics! ohhh by the way, in the 02 shop they had little flyers with a discount code THISISIT15 on it so when u spend more than £29.99 in the online shop you get 15% off! :)
IMG_0496-1.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

ohh i hope they don't come out massive eeeek

Ooooh thanks for the pics. It looks really nice! I'm going to order my copy tommorow. Maybe it will come before the Opus :doh: :D

haha probably!! and don't forget the discount code if you get carried away and spend more than £29.99 hehe :D

Thank you so much for the pics. :D

**sigh** I see me whipping out my credit card.

Dang it.

I want it. I took (secret) pics inside, but I didn't get everything because the one room with the Rolls was so tightly secured I didn't wanna risk getting caught and kicked out. So no pics at all in that room and that was the room with like some of THE best stuff. So alas I shall get the dang book.

Thanks again for the pics! :)

Can I have a link to where to buy the programme please? I can't find it!

I went today and I got say it was Awesome, better than I Imagined. I would recommend it to everyone. Make sure no one is around if you touch the car though, I touched it quickly and got a telling of by security LOL Was worth the telling off though

Last edited:
I'm going to London in January, and wanted to visit the exhibition.
Sorry if it has been asked before, but I have no time now to read the whole thread.

Can you just come to the O2 and buy tickets or do I have to order them online?

I'm going to London in January, and wanted to visit the exhibition.
Sorry if it has been asked before, but I have no time now to read the whole thread.

Can you just come to the O2 and buy tickets or do I have to order them online?

You can buy the tickets from the o2. If you're here on the 23rd come to the MJ Fan Day that's happening at the o2. Its exhibition plus an event after which has Navi performing!

You can buy the tickets from the o2. If you're here on the 23rd come to the MJ Fan Day that's happening at the o2. Its exhibition plus an event after which has Navi performing!

I'm going at the beginning of January, so unfortunately I won't be there on the 23rd.

But I have another question, if I order the tickers from Ticketmaster, do I have to come exactly at the time that I have to choose when I buy the tickets, or can I come at any time during that day?

I'm going at the beginning of January, so unfortunately I won't be there on the 23rd.

But I have another question, if I order the tickers from Ticketmaster, do I have to come exactly at the time that I have to choose when I buy the tickets, or can I come at any time during that day?

You need to select an entry time if you buy from Ticketmaster which is why it's probably best to buy it on the day. That's what I did when I went for the first time.

Yeah, but I would like to use the 2 for 1 code, but I'm there as a tourist so I can't know when we will be able to go to the exhibition exactly...I don't wanna be forced by something on my vacation...lol...

Yeah, but I would like to use the 2 for 1 code, but I'm there as a tourist so I can't know when we will be able to go to the exhibition exactly...I don't wanna be forced by something on my vacation...lol...

You should be able to use the code at the arena. Sadly with Ticketmaster you do have to put a time in.

I send them an e-mail, so we will see what they say, but I find it a little stupid that you have to come at a specific time to an exhibition. It's ok that you have to choose a day, but the exact time, I don't think so. :)

I went to this exhibition on Monday. I think they did a good job. One of my favourite things was a video they showed showing some of Michael's dance influences. Bill Bailey is one I was not aware of, so it was good to see him. This is the kind of thing we should have seen more of in the past.

Also the "In God We Trust" jacket from 2001 was one item of clothing I was hoping to see & I did. It is truly amazing! There is an absolutely huge picture that's the same as the one in my signature. I was pleased that I didn't see any "*****" references. There were some items that were missing like the blue, gold & black Wanna Be Starting Something outfit & a couple others, but basically, I'd sum up the exhibition as "beautiful" & "touching". It was good to see Michael being honoured yet it wasn't easy, if you understand what I mean.

I'm glad I went. I'm going to get one of the exhibition books.

So I went to the exhibit about a week and a half ago and I absolutely loved it. My mom who isn't much of a fan teared up and cried about 3 times. First, you enter and they show you a video. As you proceed you will see quotes that he has said or that people have said about him. His quote the one about "if you are born knowing you are love and die knowing you are love, then everything that happens in between doesn't matter' (something like that) was there. They had all his outfits from "this is it" and they even had the "neverland sign" from the ranch. His rolls royce from the 80's was there too, an antique piano, and a bunch of other stuff from his house. A collection of gloves from all colors, shoes, outfits, hats, etc. They talked about his charity work, and they talked about how fast the o2 tickets were sold. One thing that really got everyone emotional was this display in where they show how Paris, prince, and blanket would pack Michael a snack for when he would go to rehearsals. His videos were also constantly playing, And there was a letter from Ronald Reagan writing to MJ about how happy he was that he was doing well after the burning incident. At the end they let you sign a book that the family will later get to see. Obviously there's a lot more, but I can't remember everything now. I did how ever take pictures of the store that i'll post later. There is also a website from the store where you can buy all the clothes, items, etc online. I did like how at no point did they ever mention his skin disease, or the molestation charges. After all, its his talent and who he was that is really important... not all that other junk.

Oh, and they also had the original, hand written paper on where Michael wrote beat it, and they had a bunch of his music awards and charity awards.
=)

I wish I could go to this, would love a program of it. Damn Australia lol. When does the exhibition close? I'm glad it's getting such a positive response. :)

Oh god I wish I could go, until the end of january! I can't get enough money for a plane ticket in that time :'(

Me too! :(You all guys who went and saw it or plan to go are so lucky!!!

I wish I could go to this, would love a program of it. Damn Australia lol. When does the exhibition close? I'm glad it's getting such a positive response. :)

It finishes in London on the 31st January. It then goes to two more cities which have yet to been announced. I do feel rather lucky that I only live two hours away from London.

It finishes in London on the 31st January. It then goes to two more cities which have yet to been announced. I do feel rather lucky that I only live two hours away from London.

Same here :) I was about to mention that the exhibition was moving on after London, but is it really only going to two other cities? I assume they'll be outside of Europe so that many fans get the opportunity to view it? Where did u get the information from Sophie? xx

Same here :) I was about to mention that the exhibition was moving on after London, but is it really only going to two other cities? I assume they'll be outside of Europe so that many fans get the opportunity to view it? Where did u get the information from Sophie? xx

Back when the exhibition was announced it was mentioned that it will go to 3 cities, first one London. And found out it closes on the 31st as I asked a staff member at the o2.

If you buy your tickets from ticketmaster for a predetermined time but you turn up late.. Will they allow you entry?

Back