Anyone been to the O2 Exhibition?

If you buy your tickets from ticketmaster for a predetermined time but you turn up late.. Will they allow you entry?

you can buy the trickets directly in the O2.... there aren't long line... i was there on 10 dic. and there was no problem about that.... ;O)

lol.. I'll try but I arrive in London Tuesday morning and with the snow etc I'm afraid I'll be delayed.

If I do have to buy more tickets.. did I hear correctly? there is a two for one offer going on?

I believe that on the 22nd there is a 2 for 1 offer going on.

I think the offer closes 10th Jan...
I wouldn't mind going this weekend to make use of it....anyone else going this weekend??? As yet I have NIL person to go with to get in half price....

I went yesterday.
It really was the most incredible thing.
Id always dreamed of seeing something like this and now I have Im still in shock.
The items they had there were more then amazing.
I cant believe I was seeing stuff that I had seen thousands of times in pictures,magazines,short films ect.
Two of the things that shocked me the most had to be the Smooth Criminal outfit and the NeverLand sign.
My heart really did skip a beat when I saw the costume and I was full of shock and emotion when I saw that I sign.
I lost count how many times I went back to see it,I really could not believe it was THE NeverLand sign.
I dont wanna say too much but for true Michael fans it really is the most amazing,incrediably breath taking thing you will ever see in your life.
WOW! That is AMAZING!!! King of Pop rules forever!!!

h im going on 29th jan i cant wait asking whats best thing to buy in merchandise
and anywhere around there to buy mj merc shops etc. london

h im going on 29th jan i cant wait asking whats best thing to buy in merchandise
and anywhere around there to buy mj merc shops etc. london

At the end of the exhibition you come into the shop, which sells solely MJ merchandise. They sell t-shirts, mugs, posters, key rings, jewellery etc.

I went on the 13th.. I loved it! The items on show were amazing!

I do think that it was pretty small though considering the vast amount of items they could have displayed.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Micha...endar_view=1&tm_link=Artist_SwitchTo_Calendar

Originally, I wasn't able to go to the exhibition but it looks like it's been extended until the end of February (it was going to be until the end of Janaury wasn't it?). Are these dates correct? If they are, I think I might be able to go in the half-term holiday!

You're right, it has been extended until the end of Feb. Well that's good news for people who have yet to see it!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Micha...endar_view=1&tm_link=Artist_SwitchTo_Calendar

Originally, I wasn't able to go to the exhibition but it looks like it's been extended until the end of February (it was going to be until the end of Janaury wasn't it?). Are these dates correct? If they are, I think I might be able to go in the half-term holiday!

Nice!!! Still not sure if I'll be able to go then. But at least it gives me a bit more time. So annoying that you always have to fly to london haha

hi does anyone know when i go 29th jan im staying at park plaza riverbank london
can i jump on the thames clipper is it not far from hotel to clipper any info much apreciate

was i the only one who didnt enjoy it?
I might give it a second change the day was a difficult day when i went tho

I went yesterday and can't say I enjoyed it. It upset me a lot & I cried. I found it too personal... like I was invading his privacy. I kind of wished I hadn't gone. :(

When will the exhibition close? I m planing to go on February. Will it be open??? :pray:

I'm so glad they extended it. I was supposed to go to London with my mother in March, but when I heared the exhibition was extended till the end of february, we decided to go a bit earlier. So now I'm going to see it :D Thought I wasn't able to. Really looking forward to it!
Probably going to the exhibition on tuesday 23, (february)

Motsey,
I didn,t enjoyed it either.
it was magical, but my heart was burning. i felt so alone, even tho many people were there.
Everybody was excited and i?
I went through the halls there crying my eyes out....
And then in the end you come all of the sudden in a commercial world and they want to sell all kind of things.
No, i didn,t liked it and i turned my back and went for a enormous cup of coffee to find myself again.

The one thing I hated about the exhibition was the flask and lunchbox at the end. That was too personal, there was no need for it. Plus I didn't stay long in the TII room as it was a bit too much for me. Other than that I loved it. But Saturday felt so rushed and there were so many people, I prefered doing it on my own as I could take my time and be alone with my thoughts.

I went there on saturday, to the fan day. Have to say the whole day in general was great.

But...
... when I saw the o2 for the first time I was in tears. I just couldn't believe it, it was the place where Michael was supposed to give concerts :cry:

I was nervous before, I didn't know what to expect, didn't know how to react.
I mean, I can not deny that I enjoyed seeing Michaels stuff eventhough it was too private, but I have known before what I'll see. Still I was very emotional, I looked at his stuff and didn't know what to think - I still don't know. I can't be happy that I saw them, because I know the reason WHY I saw them. Thankfully I went with a MJ fan that is really trying to cheer someone up, she was walking around with no expression too, but when she saw me getting too emotional, she tried to cheer me up and tried to make me smile.

Ive been 3 times & its beautiful looking at his tour costumes & clothes he wore, some of them still have cosmetics marks on them & its strange to think 'wow he actually wore that shirt & now im within touching distance' but when I got to the last bit where they have all his stuff ready for TII including shoes with 'MJ 02 Arena 2009' I just stood there & cried, its really devastating

I will go again before it closes though as it makes me feel close to him somehow :-(

The one thing I hated about the exhibition was the flask and lunchbox at the end. That was too personal, there was no need for it. Plus I didn't stay long in the TII room as it was a bit too much for me. Other than that I loved it. But Saturday felt so rushed and there were so many people, I prefered doing it on my own as I could take my time and be alone with my thoughts.

That broke my heart, i wish i had not have seen that!! :cry: everything else was so personal anyway but that was just a bit to far if i am honest!!!

I see how you wished that you wouldn't have gone.. But I was glad, i was there with my best friend, both mj fans, it was magical, yes we cried, but it really was something special.. Since we never got to meet michael, i swear, both of us felt like he was there with us, just enjoying this with us.. Crying and laughing with us.. This may sound weird, but i'm sure you understand..

went on friday its very touching to see the costumes rolls royce neverland sign
i could of spent a fortune in the shop.they had hats fedora. watch varsity fleece thriller limited edition 49quid

Anyone know wher the exhibit is going next?
I heard Asia and America, but....where and when?????

Back