Anyone been to the O2 Exhibition?

go onto http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/ and get a 2-4-1 discount on the exhibition !!
i went yesterday and really enjoyed it although i wud have felt a little stung forking out £17 on a weekend for a single entry ticket, but if u go mid week and with a friend and with the offer i mentioned above it will cost u £7.50 each !! not bad ( it closes very soon though ! ). i really loved seeing all the tour costumes, the T.I.I. ones were amazing !! yes it felt weird and a little wrong to be looking at his personnal stuff as im not sure if he allowed this to go ahead or not but i felt close to him there and it was emotional arriving at the o2 and then at the exhibition entrance. had a great day im really glad i went. :cheeky:

Does anyone know if they charge the same for a ticket if you buy it at the 02 as they do on ticketmaster? Don't want to be restricted by a time (i.e: know I'll be late lol).

Does anyone know if they charge the same for a ticket if you buy it at the 02 as they do on ticketmaster? Don't want to be restricted by a time (i.e: know I'll be late lol).

Its cheaper as I did that the first time I saw the exhibition. I just turned up and paid, it was £15.

ticketmaster normally charge a booking fee
so i think purchasing tickets at the o2 will be cheaper
but if u check out my earlier post above it is a lot cheaper ( that is if u have a train ticket ! ) heres the link :ph34r:

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/

I'm going, well that means when I can go on time. We have tickets to go to london with the Eurostar for monday, but it's not sure if the trains are riding, cause of the trainaccident last monday in Brussel.
I'm checking the Eurostarsite every day. I'm really nervous, there are only some limited places for people who really need to go, then you go to lille first and from there to london. I hope we can go on monday, we planned to go this week so that we can see the exhibition.

Hope it all turns out well and we planned to go to the exhibition on tuesday.

Michael Jackson O2 3D Exhibition Ticket & Programme

I went to the exhibition last night again for the final time, it was brilliant, if anyone wants to go, I'd recommend it, you get a free 3D ticket, I believe them to be the spares left over from the TII tour, they're really nice. Also, I decided to buy the programme, it was a little expensive, but worth it, has most of the items featured from the exhibition, I am a bit disappointed a few items were left out where they could've easily fitted them in. I believe the exhibition is moving to Tokyo next.

Re: Michael Jackson O2 3D Exhibition Ticket & Programme

Aww thats great, so glad you had a good time. I went to the exhibition 4 times :) Wanted to go again this week but no one wanted to come with me lol. I wanted a 3D ticket!! Thats so cool that they're giving them away :) And I agree with you on the program, they could have fit every item in the book if they wanted too but its still great!! :)

On their FB page they are said they were giving away the souvenir tickets. I'm going tomorrow and as nice as it is come tomorrow I will have two souvenir tickets that I got for free, I opted for the refund for my original TII ticket. I just think its a bit unfair when some people are actually still waiting for their tickets.

On their FB page they are said they were giving away the souvenir tickets. I'm going tomorrow and as nice as it is come tomorrow I will have two souvenir tickets that I got for free, I opted for the refund for my original TII ticket. I just think its a bit unfair when some people are actually still waiting for their tickets.

I could be wrong but I'd imagine that the tickets they're giving out at the Exhibition have writing about the Exhibition on the back, not actual TII tickets with Seat Numbers etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were left over Fan-Day tickets or something because I got a damaged one when I went to Fan Day and contacted someone to do with the exhibition and they sent me a new one and told me that there were 5000 tickets printed for that, so I reckon they probably ended up with a load of them left over.

Well I hope they are not the actual this is it tickets, seems unfair that some fans had to pay £75.

Yeah they aren't actually the tickets, it has writing about the exhibition on the back. Still, from looking at them from the front you wouldn't know.

EDIT: Merged this with the main exhibition thread.

Going again tomorrow for the third time. Can't help but feel sad its closing now as being in there made me feel closer to Michael.

Going again tomorrow for the third time. Can't help but feel sad its closing now as being in there made me feel closer to Michael.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm really sad its closing too. I wanted to go again but don't have another day off work so cant get there before Sunday, it would have been my 5th time!!! Its just a really nice warm feeling you get when your walking around the rooms looking at all his stuff....I miss him :(

Here are my 2 pictures from the exhibition....not very good but they're the best I could do without getting caught...

MJ1-1.jpg

MJ2-1.jpg

Love Anna
xxx

Here are my 2 pictures from the exhibition....not very good but they're the best I could do without getting caught...

MJ1-1.jpg

MJ2-1.jpg

Love Anna
xxx

lol Well done anna! You did better than I did and my friend was actually asked to delete hers! :lol:

lol Well done anna! You did better than I did and my friend was actually asked to delete hers! :lol:

Oh no....your poor friend!! :(

I wish I took more now....but as soon as I took my 2nd picture there was a huge security guy behind me and I got scared he was gonna take my camera so I ran in to the next room lol :)

I managed to get a few sneaky pics too :fear: Most were blurry as it wasn't easy to do :mello:

IMG00109-20100123-1425.jpg

IMG00128-20100123-1444.jpg

I am going to miss that exhibition and MJ shop, was really incredible.

I just went on the 24th of Feb..and it was great!:clapping: I was holding it together pretty well..that is until I got to the room that had the Neverland Gateway..and I just stood there going into hysterics. I cried soo much. I never thought I would ever see that again in person. I was lucky enough to get to go to Neverland twice..and I never thought I would ever see those gates again. :cry: I felt I was kicked in the chest when I saw that. I wish I could have taken pics..but was too scared that I would get caught. Good job to the fans who got to snap a few pics. I cried the rest of the way through. I am glad I went.

I got a MJ handbag and belt buckle on the way out. I am getting more stuff online tho..there has to be a sale sometime.

I just went on the 24th of Feb..and it was great!:clapping: I was holding it together pretty well..that is until I got to the room that had the Neverland Gateway..and I just stood there going into hysterics. I cried soo much. I never thought I would ever see that again in person. I was lucky enough to get to go to Neverland twice..and I never thought I would ever see those gates again. :cry: I felt I was kicked in the chest when I saw that. I wish I could have taken pics..but was too scared that I would get caught. Good job to the fans who got to snap a few pics. I cried the rest of the way through. I am glad I went.

I got a MJ handbag and belt buckle on the way out. I am getting more stuff online tho..there has to be a sale sometime.

did you go inside Neverland?

did you go inside Neverland?

Yes I did. I have been inside twice. :blush: It was so beautiful. It was the happiest days of my life. I lived an hour and a half away from Neverland. The rides were fun, the food was yummy, and just being there was out of this world. I loved the giant trampoline! Amazing memories..I will miss it. I never thought I would ever stand in front of that gateway ever again.:cry: I'm getting all teary now.

Seeing it for the last time today has left the biggest empty space in my heart :( The company of two great friends today made it that bit easier to cope with. But it's not getting much betterrighr now. I could spend forever in there tbh :(

Did they change any of the items or did the display stay the same each time you went?

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm really sad its closing too. I wanted to go again but don't have another day off work so cant get there before Sunday, it would have been my 5th time!!! Its just a really nice warm feeling you get when your walking around the rooms looking at all his stuff....I miss him :(

Did they change any of the items or did the display stay the same each time you went?

Well the same items were always there but the 3rd and 4th time I went they added new things as well as having all the same stuff from my 1st and 2nd time. There were new bags and socks the last time I went and also This Is IT programs and Official Exhibition programs....these were sold out the first 2 times I went!!

Back