Anyone been to the O2 Exhibition?

Yeahh i went yesterday... its good.. theres a lot of stage costumes from all the different eras, lots of gloves and his anti gravity lean shoes! You will love it!

Also there were lots of people just there to see his stuff but i heard a lot of comments like ''wow i didnt know he gave so much to charity and was in the guinness world book of records for it, you never see that side to him''

Plus the MJ Shop is awesome at the end... expensive though! £29.99 for a teddy!! lol

Yeah I would love to go, so far away but i wanna go hehe. Does anybody know how long its there for?

Yeahh i went yesterday... its good.. theres a lot of stage costumes from all the different eras, lots of gloves and his anti gravity lean shoes! You will love it!

Also there were lots of people just there to see his stuff but i heard a lot of comments like ''wow i didnt know he gave so much to charity and was in the guinness world book of records for it, you never see that side to him''

Plus the MJ Shop is awesome at the end... expensive though! £29.99 for a teddy!! lol

Can u take photo's?

I went yesterday.
It really was the most incredible thing.
Id always dreamed of seeing something like this and now I have Im still in shock.
The items they had there were more then amazing.
I cant believe I was seeing stuff that I had seen thousands of times in pictures,magazines,short films ect.
Two of the things that shocked me the most had to be the Smooth Criminal outfit and the NeverLand sign.
My heart really did skip a beat when I saw the costume and I was full of shock and emotion when I saw that I sign.
I lost count how many times I went back to see it,I really could not believe it was THE NeverLand sign.
I dont wanna say too much but for true Michael fans it really is the most amazing,incrediably breath taking thing you will ever see in your life.

Oh god I wish I could go, until the end of january! I can't get enough money for a plane ticket in that time :'(

I'm going on Saturday, i was wondering what its like?

It was good, I managed to take some pics but I almost got caught, but I had to turn the flash of so some of the pics were blurry, but the costumes and the neverland sign, the throne were awesome. Also the costumes he was going to wear for this is it were absolutely stunning

I'll upload pictures soon, but I couldn't take so many cause there were guards all over.

Im going tomorrow..Cant Freakin Wait !...No Camera's that sucks..;-( oh well..

took me about an hour.. maybe more.. i just couldnt get enough of looking at it all! lol It really is incredible!

I went yesterday and it's amazing, you will LOVE it.....the stuff you see there will just blow your mind. It's MICHAEL MAGIC......I even TOUCHED his costumes :swoon:

You could spend a good 2 hours in there, but I was in there for about an hour....I kept going back to the outfit he wore in the Bad Tour, I just wanted to FEEL it.....

Oh and the Smooth Criminal outfit that he wears for This is It.....magic, you can feel powerful energy off that garment let me tell ya :yes:

The only sad part for me was seeing his coustumes that he would have been wearing for This is It concert......just make sure you see the SHOES :bugeyed:

I went yesterday and it's amazing, you will LOVE it.....the stuff you see there will just blow your mind. It's MICHAEL MAGIC......I even TOUCHED his costumes :swoon:

You could spend a good 2 hours in there, but I was in there for about an hour....I kept going back to the outfit he wore in the Bad Tour, I just wanted to FEEL it.....

Oh and the Smooth Criminal outfit that he wears for This is It.....magic, you can feel powerful energy off that garment let me tell ya :yes:

The only sad part for me was seeing his coustumes that he would have been wearing for This is It concert......just make sure you see the SHOES :bugeyed:

omg the shoes i want the thriller shoes!!!
and i touched the costumes too, especially the gold pants!!!! :D
the neverland throne was sooo much bigger than i thought it would be!
the hardest thing to see was that orange thermos his kids would pack him snacks in!

i adore the new costumes like that blue suit j5? and the black suit that looks like dangerous.

hi MichaelsNeverlandPrincess!!!

I agree - the exhibition is amazing - I don't want to spoil it for anyone but there is one very small very personal touch towards the end which made me cry - it kinda reminds you that after all this king of pop title, there was a human being :-(

Also, just so you are aware, because photos are banned there will be a brochure but they have not finished printing it yet - at some point within the next two weeks it will be available in the shop and online.

Back