AP: Jackson was healthy

TO ALL TABLOID MEDIA AND THOSE BASTARDS THAT WRITE BOOKS THAT KEEPS SAYING HE WAS NOT HEALTHY : HE IS HEALTHY!

dR MURRAY should be in jail, michael was healthy and took him away from us...

It's also important to know that with needle and track marks, the coroner will likely know how old or fresh some of those were. That is something that may aid in proving or disproving certain defenses Murray may have.

I remember Frank DiLeo stating on CNN that Michael was around 160 pounds. It's still a drastic weight loss If Michael truly weighed 130 plus odd pounds at the time of death.

I would like to hear Karen's explanation of the 108 pounds, tho.

I remember DiLeo saying this, too. One-sixty would be on the very high end of what Michael ever weighed. Such as, maybe, the beginning of the HIStory tour (but not the end of the tour, when he was thin again). The photos from TII clips are NOTHING like the beginning of the HIStory tour, in terms of Michael's weight.

Can we please keep this kind of stuff in the investigative thread? These are wild theories and aren't based on anything. Low blood pressure? How do you know what his blood pressure was?

I understand your point, but I was responding to Trish's theory, which resonates with mine.

lawd have mercy. I did not to see this at work. I am crying. This hurts so much. Each time these reports come out, it just gets worst and worst to know that Michael should be here. I HATE YOU MURRAY.
:doh: i can't take this!!

Hopefully SOMEONE can shutup with his bogus "I'm the daddy" story now.

right all those who said MJ was sterile ? ST_U.

I can't believe some fans are living in their own bubbles and want to believe what they want to believe!! your reasoning kind of vindicates Dr. Death....think about it!! MJ's Death was done by an intoxication of a Drug...doesn't matter if he was tired or not!! MJ was killed, stop saying he died from the stress (MJ's been dealing with far more terrifying things than these concerts) and etc..

for the life of me i can't understand why some fans blame michael or make excuses for DR. DEATH MORON. I hope their bubbles burst and come to the realization Michael was a victim and didn't want to die.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I also believe that Murray was systematically murdering Michael, SLOWLY.

I think MJ appeared groggy to some fans because he did have low blood pressure from the combo that Murray was giving him.

I agree.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PLEASE, can somone hunt up and post that photo of Michael backstage at rehearsals, where he's wearing a t-shirt, with his arms exposed? No visible track-marks.

I would love to see what karen says about the fact Michael was in fact 136 pounds at the time of his death when she claims over and over again it was 108lb when she saw him at the mortician table.

I love the tales people spin to make themselves sound more important :p

Yea, me too, I want to know how fresh they were.

I think that's a little crazy. I think we need to accept they were there. If he did that right after, the paramedics would've seen that it was fresh, and it would've certainly been mentioned.

michael was always a light weight, and the report of the 160 pound is truly UNACCURATE, as fans, TRUE ones KNOWs that he was actually even lighter than that, especially when he was booked. It was discovered at the time that he wis weight was 120, read the report of booking at Santa barbara sheriff office.

I am amazed to see on how "few" fans are actually believing their own story about what's healthy or what's NOT. You guys are NO doctors... point is , read my lips, reports says it too : Michael was healthy : PERIOD.

Are the marks from the Iv drips? how were the drugs murray gave to him administered

PLEASE, can somone hunt up and post that photo of Michael backstage at rehearsals, where he's wearing a t-shirt, with his arms exposed? No visible track-marks.
these are the only ones I could find
020.jpg

088.jpg

I am amazed to see on how "few" fans are actually believing their own story about what's healthy or what's NOT. You guys are NO doctors... point is , read my lips, reports says it too : Michael was healthy : PERIOD.

Anyways, i shouldn't really pay attention to some of the "non fonded" remarks.... he was healthy, that's all I needed to know.. and it confirms that it was foul play and that dr murray should get charged with 1st degree manslaughter, cause i am convinced he was the one putting marks all over michael's body.

That report is given to us in summary, so some details we don't know. Like how many puncture marks, if they are IV or injection marks, how fresh were there, were there painkillers found in his system etc.

But there were no pills in his stomach, meaning everything in his blood was injected Mr. Murray!!

Also, we must remember MJ started rehearsing, really rehearsing, for TII about 6 weeks prior to June 25th, so naturally he would start to lose weight about that time.

Based on this report, I have no problems seeing how he passed the physical with flying colors. His major organs were intact, he was pretty healthy.

I totally think MJ was that skinny at the end of History. He was skinnier in 2003-2005 (can we all agree on that????). The difference is the type of clothing he wore. He never worse such tight shirts and pants before. He wore jackets that were 2 sizes smaller than him. It's as if his whole fashion sense drifted to "two sizes smaller"-that's hip and happening.lol.

I am thinking 2nd degree murder. I agree with what Trish said. They are releasing this and building a case against Murray.

I hear handcuffs!

They said this isnt all of the autopsy results. I wonder what else could be in it.

Wat aload of rubbish, michael wasnt healthy at all, u can see it :doh::doh:

He was on the thin side as always maybe a little more than usual
but he was not sick _ his body was over all healthy - he didnt die
becuase he was unhealthy _he dided becuase of a propoful overdose
and the doctor was not in his room to revive him when he stopped
his breathing _ Michael did not have any disease or sickness that was
life threatening _

I didnt see signs that he was sick ..
just that he was thin (which is nor abnormal for ) Michael and he was working on that.

Michael didnt die becuase he was weak or thin or sick
he was overdosed on propoful period ..

Last edited:
Eyebrows, yes. I know several people who've done that.

But lips? Really? So are they saying he got the colour tattooed on or what? I'm confused. And his lips were not always the same colour. And isn't it EXTREMELY dangerous to tattoo lips?!

they could just be saying he had tattoed lip liner which is more likely like with the eyes

Wat aload of rubbish, michael wasnt healthy at all, u can see it
well healthy internally but those pics dont show someone who was healthy on the outside to me. and im talking about the weight not him being actually sick

And I am 1000% positive that Dr. Murray punctured Michael with needle marks after he died to give the whole "addict" defense.

MJ was HEALTHY. And he was KILLED.

Thank you so much I been trying to state this but didn't want to even go there the truth is going to get out sooner then you think

Ok about the scars.

Neck and ear: facelift/necklift.
Nose: Rhinoplasty

About the tatooded stuff

Mj tatooed around his eyes in Bad era like eyelinner and had it until he died.
Around the lips: that's after the invincible era where he seemd to "recover" the big lips he had before the dangerous era.

And that's It. He didn't have that much plastic surgery after all i think. only lips, nose a few times and facelift and necklift oh and chin implant it's not that much compared to the majority of celebrities in ther 50s who normally also do the jaws, forehead lift, eylifts, etc...

Aww, thanks for the photos. Those aren't the ones, though. The photo I have in mind is from backstage, not performing. He's just standing there, and his arms are clearly visible.

Why this MATTERS is the date of that photo, and if puncture marks/tracks correspond with Murray's arrival on the scene.

So this report like all other reports clearly say MJ had Vitiligo.

So why the f.... keeps the ole hater Quincy saying MJ wanted to become white bla bla.

Quincy should apologize right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, the eyes can be very deceiving.

One thing that you have to consider. If he was 136 pounds at death and that was after he lost a good deal of weight, then it's very possible that before Murray showed up, he was at least 10 pounds heavier. Usually, from my experience anyway, you can start to see someone getting smaller once they've lost at least 5 -10 pounds. If some fans think the change was more drastic and less subtle, then perhaps he was at least 15 pounds heavier. Either way, that would have put him somewhere between 141- 150 pounds before Murray arrived. Not too shabby and definitely not unhealthy. And to think some felt he was extremely skinny weeks before Murray arrived. Like I keep saying, perception is an interesting thing. People should keep that in mind, imo.

god, this is so intrusive!!! Michael would be pissed!! *cries*

OTOH, I'd like to see Larry King and his cohorts try to spin this one.

1) Lupus causes lung damage. uh, and a shout out to Arty and his sockpuppets about MJ lip synching on the Dangerous tour. have you considered that maybe he was not ABLE to sing as much as he did on the Bad tour?! singing takes breath control, much of which he had lost due to the disease. he was still able to sing in a recording studio, just not in a sustained concert studio. I think this puts to rest the expectation that we're going to hear all LIVE stuff in TII. we're not, and we need to accept it. once and for all. we love him anyway!!

2) the tattoos are old news. we all knew that before, at least we who believed him when he told us he had Vitiligo. I have seen people with Vitiligo whose eyelashes turn white. when you're a celebrity the size of MJ -- you can do something about it.

3) he could have had ten more kids and had a happy, healthy life!! waaah... I can't tell you how angry I feel right now. the LAPD better get off of their fat asses soon!!

4) I am wondering about all those fans who said he was thin to the point of emaciation. I am disinclined to totally disbelieve them. 140 pounds on a 5-9 body *is* kinda on the thin side. Michael was ALWAYS on the thin side. and he did look very thin to me at the 02 Press Conf as well as the pics for TII. I just don't know how to explain this I guess.

I agree to everything you said and you said it well too!
But it really hurts to realize that he could have been, should have been still here!
DAmn YOU MURRAY f_CKER! *CRYING*
Oh it's so unfair, I'm so angry and so sad too

The bottom line is that MICHAEL SHOULD BE ALIVE. I do not care about anything else that is said because that is not what killed him. yes, he had some problem but NOTHING that should have killed him (heck mst of us some health issue but it nothing that kill us).

The puncture marks aren't really that surprising or "telling" to me at all. If Michael had been receiving Propofol nightly over a period of time, even a few days, there's gonna be puncture marks somewhere. Plus resuscitative actions taken by the paramedics at the house or in the ambulance would certainly account for some. Or iv fluids/vitamins given by the nurse practitioner prior to Murray coming onboard. And depending upon the gauge of the iv needles used for anything, the puncture marks wouldn't necessarily be overtly visible in a photo unless it's a direct picture of his arms close up, especially if the punctures were given in the antecubital region (inside crook of elbow). There's just as many times when an iv puncture site isn't readily visible as there are times when it's quite obvious, just depends.

Last edited:
As Wendy said; perception is a big deal. My mom is convinced that I am unhealthy because I haven't even reached the 115lb mark, and I am 5'6". But I feel healthy, and all other records show I am healthy. So it is a matter of perception. MJ has always been a skinny buddy. But he did look skinny AND tired which is not a good combo necessarily. But then in that same time period he looked so healthy and good. He also was having some face work done cause his face would look swollen sometimes and different, and later on it looked like MJ. Who knows what him and Klein were doing in that regard?

Please don't get me started on the propofol. If I could turn back the hands of time..i don't know what I would do, but.....

I agree to everything you said and you said it well too!
But it really hurts to realize that he could have been, should have been still here!
DAmn YOU MURRAY f_CKER! *CRYING*
Oh it's so unfair, I'm so angry and so sad too
I agree. I just do not know what to do. And Michael, this man wanted to live. SO all that mess from the Rabbi, LMP about Michael dying like her daddy, so friends, tabloid media, etc, SHUT UP!!

Back