Appleheads!

I'm in the mood for staying up now though :ninja:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Aww thanks :mello:

Just found this picture of Michael. I know its not his birthday but his smile is just...wow

michael-jackson-happy-birthday.jpg

anyone here? well if not i'll just talk to myself. I think I might :puke::puke::puke::puke: my roomie's boyfriend is over and they are massaging each others feet and talking about exchanging services. His nasty socks are laying near my bed and he knocked my water bottle over and did NOT pick it up. and now i'm hearing all this deep breathing and kissy noises. :perrin: blondie's lucky i'm a nice bish :trytobeangel or i would of told her boo to get to steppin :tickingtimebomb :western:

Last edited:
Ok don't get upset with me please but i just want to know do ya'll ever....well you know when you have naughty thoughts about Michael?

OH My GOD.......OF COURSE.....YEEEESSSS!!!!!!! xD and i'm NOT ashamed!!!!! xD ^^

How would you guys like to make a valentines video for Michael?

a Valentines video for Michael!!?? wow that's cool ^^ :heart: i love the idea :D

When do I NOT have naughty thoughts about him lol! :lol:

Limonali...I understand u sooooo sooo well xD hahahahahaha

TRISTA

You said you wanted pink or purple... how about the best of both worlds? :lol: This is probably the most effort I've put into a siggy (the borders, recolouring the backgrounds etc...) so I hope it looks good to you ;)

mbk0nd.jpg

Oh mY GOd!!!!! talking about having naughty thoughts of Michael and then i see this pix!!! :wild: i love him with this look ( band stand 2002 ):wild: it's divine!!

:wub: when i see him this way i just can think ......... :X ...... ^^ well you know....

I'm off for 2 days traveling for the weekend, Apples :hi:
I won't be online.
In case Murray gets arrested please do not hesitate to send me an email with big pinky letters! :lol:
See you family! :give_heart:

Have a Great Time hun:D!!
we'll miss ya
and i wish i could send ya that mail with such a wonderful new....

Aww thanks :mello:

Just found this picture of Michael. I know its not his birthday but his smile is just...wow

michael-jackson-happy-birthday.jpg

Oh my god...so lovely, sweet....He's an Angel for sure :wub:

And his smile is just....breathless, speechless....beautiful, wonderful....:heart: i'm in love....:heart:

Hey ppl!! :hello:
I cant post much :(
But wanted to say
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
:hug:

Back