Appleheads!

Ok don't get upset with me please but i just want to know do ya'll ever....well you know when you have naughty thoughts about Michael?

I just read this :mello:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That is like my permanent state of mind :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You are so cute! :cheeky:

did u get a good pic of his feet for your tattoo dani??? :mello:

and why exactly are we giving up? :fear:

mjgif183.gif

:dancing: wooo tii was awesome last night i was a bit tipsy so i tried not to post stupid ish on here which i would have :mello: i didn't watch the special features though was a bit too tipsy for that i got really sleepy when it was done :mello: idk how that was possible :mello: cuz i was definitely sqweeeeepcuming throughout the movie :mello: oh wells, when i get home from work i will watch and report back :ninja:

how is everyone today (if anyone's here :lol:)?

good damn evening :lol:

i have spent more time in the hospital than any other apple in this thread im not impressed im rather not impressed i mean what person smacks u in the eye when ur right up behind them i mean u cant tell me they didnt see me there i may be thin and tiny but im not invisible :lol:

PGGGGGGGG SHAMONE!!! noooooooooo you can't be blah :mello:

mjgif313.gif

i even posted some of bes's man for you to nom on earlier :mello:

you ok? :fear:

good damn evening :lol:

i have spent more time in the hospital than any other apple in this thread im not impressed im rather not impressed i mean what person smacks u in the eye when ur right up behind them i mean u cant tell me they didnt see me there i may be thin and tiny but im not invisible :lol:

Considering I spent about a year in total in hospital since I was a baby to have a major operation on my intestine, I wouldn't say so.

Sorry, just had to post that.
*leaves again*

Considering I spent about a year in total in hospital since I was a baby to have a major operation on my intestine, I wouldn't say so.

Sorry, just had to post that.
*leaves again*

wow tom i didnt know mate ya okay now tho right
im usually in and out for stuff

ill give them elbows :lol:

well this apple is preparing to try some chocolate coffee anyone like any ??

tired of the apple juice :lol:

tom :hug: sounds... not fun. GI surgery sucks :(

and p.s. if working in a hospital counts i will have you all beat :coffee: will be much more fun on my end though

oqb1ib.jpg

2v989q1.jpg

:mello:

get ready, get ready, get ready to clown around with lunette and molly a clown and her dolly on the big comfy couch?????? :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

Back