Appleheads!

nope, just the "special merit awards". much nicer ceremony (low-key, not cutting people off, actual awards...), however they showed ~nothing of michael's award which frank dileo accepted w/about ~15 seconds of a speech. grammys are tomorrow at 8est right? :unsure:

Yep, and people are now saying that the kids will make a speech tomorrow instead.

Oh sweet Jesus :bugeyed: Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be true either. They don't need to be out in the middle of all that hoopla. It's not what Michael would have wanted.

night tom :give_heart: sweet dreams :cheeky:

images60gravytrain.jpg

:D

janet-jackson-will-show-off-sexy-body-until-shes-80-092.jpg

wow that is really beautiful Missy!! I really hope Heaven looks that pretty and magical :yes:

I cant sleep either :worried: Im too worked up. I watched a bit of T.I.I. special features and am kind of emotional. Plus im really worried about Michaels kids tommorow or whats going to happen. Im also on steady-laughing.com right now trying to get a new avatar.

Oh sweet Jesus :bugeyed: Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be true either. They don't need to be out in the middle of all that hoopla. It's not what Michael would have wanted.

You are so right, i think the same as u..... :(

i got a picture of heaven from a near death experience simalar to what i had believe me or not this is what i saw when i had my experience last year

34oa9md.jpg

Really??!!!! did u see this???? o_O AND REALLY U HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?!
That's sooo interesting, and i also really do hope Heaven look like that, i can see Michael running all over that fields like in Moonwalker did :wub:
Thx for sharing ;)

I cant sleep either :worried: Im too worked up. I watched a bit of T.I.I. special features and am kind of emotional. Plus im really worried about Michaels kids tommorow or whats going to happen. Im also on steady-laughing.com right now trying to get a new avatar.

MJStarlight, i feel the same as u.....i'm also worried.....

Good Morning Apples !! :D
One more day here we go ....
i must study but i'll be round here a little bit ^^
U are my source of smiles everyday ;)
and today i really need it :)

LOT OF *L.O.V.E*

I really hope I'm gonna be ok watching the TII extras on the DVD :( If it's anything like during TII itself then not very good :-/

"Sun comes up on this new morning,
shifting shadows a songbird sings,
and if these words could keep you happy,
I'd do anything" (for you apples :) ).

PGGGGGGGG SHAMONE!!! noooooooooo you can't be blah :mello:

mjgif313.gif

i even posted some of bes's man for you to nom on earlier :mello:

you ok? :fear:
Heyyyy!! :hug: Yes I am fine just tired :D
And yes thank you I notices :ninja: Papacitoooooo Bad tour :wub:

tom :hug: sounds... not fun. GI surgery sucks :(

and p.s. if working in a hospital counts i will have you all beat :coffee: will be much more fun on my end though

oqb1ib.jpg

2v989q1.jpg

:mello:
I would have fun working with him too :mello:

WHAT??? until now???

:coffee: Something like that

It's always a party with PG... I don't think she ever stood still at the O2 :mello:

Edit: Wow, totally didn't realise I went past 6000 posts. YAY! :bounce:

It's always a party with PG... I don't think she ever stood still at the O2 :mello:

Edit: Wow, totally didn't realise I went past 6000 posts. YAY! :bounce:

Tommy :hug: I was still :mello: When I was drinking :mello:
And when watching Mikka stuff:mello:
:bounce:

Edit: 6000 Tom??? wow! :mello:

Its nearly midnight here and i am tired, but i cant be bothered going 2 sleep!...anyone wanna sleep for me?

I would!!!!:mello:
But is 2pm here and I weak up like 2 hours ago :p
I had a little party last night!!! :party:
And I will probably eat and sleep again :clapping:

Back