Appleheads!

:mello:...............its in poland............what kind of easy jet person are you and you dont know where krakow is? :mello:!

same here hun free and single the only :wub: i have is for michael

me too and it feels soooooo good.Now he's my man, and i love it this way:wub:

I GOT THE JOB :D

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!

ey CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!:cheers::D:clapping:

Today is the good news day!!:wild:

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

i think we need a thread called the orangeheads :lol:

:lol: how'bout you start one :lol:
what is it gonna be about?

haha weres that birtt lmao

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :hysterical:

Last edited:
Danielleeee :hug: Whats wrong? :hug:

Dani???? :cry: :heart:

i haven't seen britt's screwdriver? :mello:

:ciao:

dani don't :cry:, it's everywhere!!!! :bugeyed :clapping: :bugeyed :clapping: :bugeyed

rfhdh.gif

all hail!!! :cheers:

Dani what's going on? :huggy:

... :mello: where is he...

:mello:

:mello: :mello: :mello:

here he is again!!!!! :bugeyed
rfhdh.gif

Thank you for all the gorgeousness , much appreciated :wub: What was wrong with me and still is, is the fact that when i posted my first message in hear there were 6 people in hear and then all of a sudden there was me!!! :cry: Now people have posted messages saying they want appleheads to keep going and to still be hear, but no one posts in hear anymore :( Its just the odd post hear and there. Also its not like people can say sorry have other things i need to do because everyone is on Twitter talking.... I know people are busy that i appreciate but it seems people are to busy for hear but not for Twitter and it just upsets me!!! :cry: Any way i am going to stop moaning but just had to get that of my chest!! This place just means alot to me, so it gets to me a bit!

Goodnight tommy! :huggy:
wanted to share pics

dyukgl.jpg

2wrdqao.jpg

29vh15s.jpg

10pal8h.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

Beautiful hun the last one made me cry :heart:

:wub:

25hmka1.gif

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

Hi Apples! Today is a Happy Day for me:D
I have passed my exams and in 3 of the 5 of them with very good marks!!
I just wanted to share it with all of u:cheers:

Hope u are having a great day too,
love ya all more:wub:

Congrats hun :cheers: :bounce:

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!

Again congrats hun :cheers: :bounce:

Thank you for all the gorgeousness , much appreciated :wub: What was wrong with me and still is, is the fact that when i posted my first message in hear there were 6 people in hear and then all of a sudden there was me!!! :cry: Now people have posted messages saying they want appleheads to keep going and to still be hear, but no one posts in hear anymore :( Its just the odd post hear and there. Also its not like people can say sorry have other things i need to do because everyone is on Twitter talking.... I know people are busy that i appreciate but it seems people are to busy for hear but not for Twitter and it just upsets me!!! :cry: Any way i am going to stop moaning but just had to get that of my chest!! This place just means alot to me, so it gets to me a bit!

Oh honey :huggy::huggy::huggy:

I know how you feel. This thread just needs a good jump start, and it's so hard to do that when a bunch of us aren't all in here at once. I usually stick around when I see more than two people in here and hope things will pick up. But when it's just me or one other I just leave.

Oh honey :huggy::huggy::huggy:

I know how you feel. This thread just needs a good jump start, and it's so hard to do that when a bunch of us aren't all in here at once. I usually stick around when I see more than two people in here and hope things will pick up. But when it's just me or one other I just leave.

I think i just got to attached to this place, i just know now to back away from it :cry:

Hi Apples! Today is a Happy Day for me:D
I have passed my exams and in 3 of the 5 of them with very good marks!!
I just wanted to share it with all of u:cheers:

Hope u are having a great day too,
love ya all more:wub:

wooo congrats!!! :clapping:

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!

oh wow congrats!!! :cheers: ooo may be flying them this summer... :shifty:

Hun i know how you feel but i think some of it may be that on twitter you can post while at work and such (or some people can) wheras on here it's not quite as discreet... :unsure: it's like that for me at least, i can post on here in the early morning at work before anyone else gets there (when not actually working :lol:), but other times i really can't go on here without getting in trouble, but on twitter it is much easier to do a quick scan, no obvious cues that i'm perving or whatever :mello: at least for me :mello: :( :( :( :( :( i really love this thread and i come here first thing in the morning and first thing when i get home from work and stay here (if ppl are actually here that is :unsure:) so i feel your pain about people not being here :mello:

also, personally at least, it's been kinda emotional with the c***** fuckign M***** shit so i've been not wanting to bring that in here :(

i too want more
30vzy3o.jpg

and less
8bfucup.jpg

and
2hs19oo.jpg

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

:ciao: all :D long, hard day at work time to relax finally :cheers:

wooo congrats!!! :clapping:

oh wow congrats!!! :cheers: ooo may be flying them this summer... :shifty:

Hun i know how you feel but i think some of it may be that on twitter you can post while at work and such (or some people can) wheras on here it's not quite as discreet... :unsure: it's like that for me at least, i can post on here in the early morning at work before anyone else gets there (when not actually working :lol:), but other times i really can't go on here without getting in trouble, but on twitter it is much easier to do a quick scan, no obvious cues that i'm perving or whatever :mello: at least for me :mello: :( :( :( :( :( i really love this thread and i come here first thing in the morning and first thing when i get home from work and stay here (if ppl are actually here that is :unsure:) so i feel your pain about people not being here :mello:

also, personally at least, it's been kinda emotional with the c***** fuckign M***** shit so i've been not wanting to bring that in here :(

i too want more
30vzy3o.jpg

and less
8bfucup.jpg

and
2hs19oo.jpg

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

:ciao: all :D long, hard day at work time to relax finally :cheers:

I appreciate that people cant look from work, thats understandable with all the perving that goes on in hear.... but there are times when everyone is online, aka talking on Twitter but never in hear :mello: I just would rather people not make an effort to say lets save the thread etc etc but then never post in hear, Yes i am moaning but to be honest its only the moaning that keeps the thread on the first page these days!

You never fail to amaze me michelle with how you manage to turn me having a strop into that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ha ha ha ha :clapping: :clapping:

:lmao: had to google wtf strop meant :mello: get it, understand agree you were having a bit of one :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's ok... it's the force... it's got a lot of power... it's got 23cm of delicious :censored: :censored: :shifty: :baby: :censored: :censored: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

i5sr48.jpg

MJ-HOT.gif

:shifty:

is he... groping himself???? :unsure: please, is he??? oh please let him be... so he's enjoying it as much as i am :ph34r:

When is Michael not groping himself????? :mello: Lets be honest who can blame him If i was Michael my hand would never leave that area!!! Saying that i would occasionally play with my nipples, oh and my hair, oh and my chin dimple, oh and i would play with my hands, oh and i would stare at my eyes in the mirror, oh and i would constantley rub my arse, oh and ok if i was Michael i would be well hot for myself..... I would be the vainest person to have ever walked the planet :)

Back