Appleheads!

I GOT THE JOB :D

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!

congrats girlie!! :bounce:

Thank you for all the gorgeousness , much appreciated :wub: What was wrong with me and still is, is the fact that when i posted my first message in hear there were 6 people in hear and then all of a sudden there was me!!! :cry: Now people have posted messages saying they want appleheads to keep going and to still be hear, but no one posts in hear anymore :( Its just the odd post hear and there. Also its not like people can say sorry have other things i need to do because everyone is on Twitter talking.... I know people are busy that i appreciate but it seems people are to busy for hear but not for Twitter and it just upsets me!!! :cry: Any way i am going to stop moaning but just had to get that of my chest!! This place just means alot to me, so it gets to me a bit!

i hear you hun.. i cant be in here like i used to .. cause i was on this site while working and it cost me my promotion to a manager... so i dont come on here cept before work or after work. i wish peeps did come more often, i miss the good ole days.. :huggy:

i too want more
30vzy3o.jpg

and less
8bfucup.jpg

and
2hs19oo.jpg

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

:ciao: all :D long, hard day at work time to relax finally :cheers:

requoted cause it has a big point as to why some of the core apples dont come here much anymore.. :cheeky:

dfgdfgfd.gif

:mello:!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooohh myy goooooodddddd :swoon: :censored: :ninja:

sorry, did i hear moan??? :fear: :fear: :fear:

33trswi.jpg

maybe... this is why? :unsure:

2qu6o05.jpg

9vct8n.gif

645361724a5a4670927b5c0.gif

sdfsg.gif

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: i'll moan for ya michael do it all the time:ninja:

:lmao: had to google wtf strop meant :mello: get it, understand agree you were having a bit of one :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's ok... it's the force... it's got a lot of power... it's got 23cm of delicious :censored: :censored: :shifty: :baby: :censored: :censored: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

i5sr48.jpg

:mello:

MJ-HOT.gif

:shifty:

dfgdfgfd.gif

Oh My God.....TOO MUCH HOT STUFF FOR ME:bugeyed, it's just 7'30 here in Spain and i'm already "happy" u know...:naughty:

When is Michael not groping himself????? :mello: Lets be honest who can blame him If i was Michael my hand would never leave that area!!! Saying that i would occasionally play with my nipples, oh and my hair, oh and my chin dimple, oh and i would play with my hands, oh and i would stare at my eyes in the mirror, oh and i would constantley rub my arse, oh and ok if i was Michael i would be well hot for myself..... I would be the vainest person to have ever walked the planet :)

i feel the same!!!! I can't blame him...
if i were Michael, for sure i'd spend aaaaaaaaaaaall day long ...............:ph34r:

well u know....:naughty:
And to be true, i love when he touches himself like that it's soooo hot and.....well, it's ok i'll be in trouble if i say something more xD

Congratulations to kampi on passing ur exams! im so happy for u :)

Thank u very much hun!:D:cheers:

:lol: :heat: it seems like he's always ready :shifty:

*deep breathing*

2mwi1vr.jpg

look, Michael bring us sweets in his pocket!!!!!!:wild::wild::wild:

night dani :hug:

remember
rfhdh.gif

Ok i'll say it again.....TOO MUCH HOT STUFF for me....it's just 7'30!!!!

it's a right time for a cold shower....:wub:

Good Morning Apples!!!
Friday again.....WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!! wiiiiii:cheers:
what planns do u have:D ??
me not too much i think..i'll stay at home....:smilerolleyes:

lot of LOVE guys, i LOVE u all:cheeky:

Good Morning Apples!!!

Morning :waving: It's only 1:30 AM here and I don't have nothing planned today. No appointments, no babysitting, so I get to stay home and eye grope Michael all day long if I want! :bounce:

look, Michael bring us sweets in his pocket!!!!!!:wild::wild::wild:

Good Morning Apples!!!

Michael should have his own brand of sweets :D:ninja:
It's still thursday here :weeping: hmm my best friend is coming to visit for the weekend :bounce::woohoo:so i'll be playing tour guide :happy: going out to party a bit, I haven't been out in soooo long, and I'm doing some volunteer work, I'll be planting trees

Morning :waving: It's only 1:30 AM here and I don't have nothing planned today. No appointments, no babysitting, so I get to stay home and eye grope Michael all day long if I want! :bounce:
Now that sounds like a plan :naughty: lots of cold showers in the near future I see :lol:

Your very welcome :)

And i also wanna say congratulatuions to mjrocksmyworld for getting ur new job! wish u all the best :)
everytime I see your username "U don't have to call" starts playing in my head :lol:

Hi tom!!! U are there :ninja:

Michael should have his own brand of sweets :D
It's still thursday here :weeping: hmm my best friend is coming to visit for the weekend :bounce::woohoo:so i'll be playing tour guide :happy: going out to party a bit, I haven't been out in soooo long, and I'm doing some volunteer work, I'll be planting trees

Now that sounds like a plan :naughty: lots of cold showers in the near future I see :lol:

everytime I see your username "U don't have to call" starts playing in my head :lol:

hahahahahahaha what a funny converstion!!:rofl:
And ey!! it's cool what u said about ur volunteer work:D great way to spend time and not waste it at all :D

I also hope u have a great time too with ur best friend:cheeky: i like be with my friends from other towns too when they come to town, but it stress me so much, cos u always want they see everything from ur city bur there's no time at all....and....i hate that...

Ey wait i minute...:wild: No i'm feeling like Michael in that video ...:scratch:

" I LOVE TO TOUR " hahahahahahaha cos' My friends thinks so, but u know the truth, i don't like to.....:wub:

here it is Michael video...:wild: Let's remember a nice moment ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0SBTBcTDHo

i love this video...uuummmm his bare chest so sexy :naughty:

Lets go to Mumbai city with MJ!!! :D

[youtube]cR-FaGjvEQQ[/youtube]

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!
it's cool :wild::wild:

[youtube]p-Gp9CQYXw0[/youtube]

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: thanks :wub::wub::wub:

Oh My God.....TOO MUCH HOT STUFF FOR ME:bugeyed, it's just 7'30 here in Spain and i'm already "happy" u know...:naughty:

Good Morning Apples!!!

:giggle: ive been uhhhhhhh happy for a bit in the manhood thread to this morning, it is 7:30am here now :cheers:

ooo best friends and partying and volunteering some of my favorite things!!!! :wild::wild::wild: hope you have fun

morning apples :ciao: can't wait until the weekend :lol: how about you guys? :fear: :fear: :fear: have we talked about valentines day yet??? :fear: i dont think my fiancee is doing anything we are too poor (well, he is, since he has to do an unpaid internship to graduate, and i am saving up for a trip to europe :lol:) but may be going to a girls night of all things :lmao: watching sappy romance movies and eating chinese food :lol: we'll see how about everyone else??? :fear: :fear: :fear:

edit: I FORGOT TO POST omg the reason i am in such a "good mood" :naughty: this morning :D :D :D :D :D

jkjjl.gif

and

trhds.gif

:dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble:

1st of all - congrats Kami your exams!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I GOT THE JOB :D

AM A EASYJET GIRL!!

wooo. oh am so excited

how is everyone!!
wow! I wanna fly with you!!!! when do you start??? :clapping: :clapping:

ok then how bout a discount on a flight to krakow? :fear:?
:ninja:

haha weres that birtt lmao
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:cheers:
I think you will learn fast being an easyjet gurl Rach! :shifty:

Thank you for all the gorgeousness , much appreciated :wub: What was wrong with me and still is, is the fact that when i posted my first message in hear there were 6 people in hear and then all of a sudden there was me!!! :cry: Now people have posted messages saying they want appleheads to keep going and to still be hear, but no one posts in hear anymore :( Its just the odd post hear and there. Also its not like people can say sorry have other things i need to do because everyone is on Twitter talking.... I know people are busy that i appreciate but it seems people are to busy for hear but not for Twitter and it just upsets me!!! :cry: Any way i am going to stop moaning but just had to get that of my chest!! This place just means alot to me, so it gets to me a bit!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I hear you hun... I havetroubles sometimes reaching this place. MJJC is blocked atmy work and I can only use twitter... So MJJC only at home for me... :no: :no: :no:

I appreciate that people cant look from work, thats understandable with all the perving that goes on in hear.... but there are times when everyone is online, aka talking on Twitter but never in hear :mello: I just would rather people not make an effort to say lets save the thread etc etc but then never post in hear, Yes i am moaning but to be honest its only the moaning that keeps the thread on the first page these days!
moaning!!! I love this word, because Lims doesn't know it! I amsmarter at this one point :shifty: :shifty:

dfgdfgfd.gif

MINE!!!!!!!!!
this boy belongs to me heffas!!!
thank you!!!! :hi:
come here baby for a rep! :ninja:

:lmao: had to google wtf strop meant :mello: get it, understand agree you were having a bit of one :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's ok... it's the force... it's got a lot of power... it's got 23cm of delicious :censored: :censored: :shifty: :baby: :censored: :censored: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

i5sr48.jpg

MJ-HOT.gif

*nom nom nomnom nom nom nom nom*
:hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

i hear you hun.. i cant be in here like i used to .. cause i was on this site while working and it cost me my promotion to a manager... so i dont come on here cept before work or after work. i wish peeps did come more often, i miss the good ole days.. :huggy:
oh nooooooo! really?????? your promotion? :no: :no: :no:
I guess that was a jealous person who did that!! :shifty:
it suxxx so much hunny!!!! :better: :better: :better:

:hi; ;)

:woohoo: Michael's brand of sweets????? That is such a cool idea! Sweet cinnamon, caramels, spicy dark & white pearl-like jucy sweets? nom nom nom :censored: :censored: :censored:
Michael Jackson drink anyone?
Picture+30124aa.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
gosh I would like to have my own drink :lol:

:giggle: ive been uhhhhhhh happy for a bit in the manhood thread to this morning, it is 7:30am here now :cheers:
edit: I FORGOT TO POST omg the reason i am in such a "good mood" :naughty: this morning :D :D :D :D :D

jkjjl.gif

and

trhds.gif

:dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble: :woohoo: :dribble:
rub it baby, you're so fine!!! :heart: :wub:

hiiiiii twinnnn!!!! how are you, baby? :huggy:

jkjjl.gif

and

trhds.gif

manhood's thread oh yes i undertand u very very well.........i know what u mean....i was there this morning to...u know... :naughty:

I love ur plans for the weekend, and u know what, i think poor people have more fun cause u have to learn to use ur imagination to find ways to have fun and no spend a lot of money, believe me i know what i'm talking about.....i'm poor too:cheeky: hehehhe

edit.....THANKS CALLAENDIA!! :D

:giggle: lims doesn't know moaning or you had to teach her? :mello: :giggle: that's cute :giggle:

mmm my imagination isn't really that good i was thinking about it this morning.... except when looking at sexy michael gifs :mello: does this mean i have a problem??? :fear: :fear: :fear:

example:
dfgdfgfd.gif

makes me imagine michael doing quite a few things to himself an me (all :censored: of course :shifty:)

but thinking of creative valentine's day idea's? :scratch: i got nothing :lol: maybe we can cook together or something. i'd like to do something crafty, but idk what he would be into :mello: the fact i have to work a loooong day today and a regular day tomorrow doesn't help :mello: oh wells, we'll live :lol: maybe i'll get surprised and kyle will have something for me :heart: :heart: :heart:

Fabulous.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Limooooooooo :heart:

screwdrivers. hammers. pumps. tapes. :mello:
and we all know where the glue goes don't we, Tom? :yes:

Of course :shifty:

greenGlueInstallation.jpg

:hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl:

Rachhhh call them :D It must be good news!

PG No I'm noooooot :p I'm surprised one of them hasn't told you yet :D

Yes.... and no :mello:

YEEESSSSS HE GRABS IT AND....SHAKES IT.....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

i haven't seen britt's screwdriver? :mello:

:ciao:

dani don't :cry:, it's everywhere!!!! :bugeyed :clapping: :bugeyed :clapping: :bugeyed

rfhdh.gif

all hail!!! :cheers:

Dani what's going on? :huggy:

... :mello: where is he...

:mello: :mello: :mello:

here he is again!!!!! :bugeyed
rfhdh.gif

rfhdh.gif

THIS NEVER GETS OLD..... IT JUST DOSENT!
Shake that hand MIke, shake it baby!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Goodnight tommy! :huggy:
wanted to share pics

10pal8h.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
ANDREA!!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:​

wqq7gh.gif

:wub:

25hmka1.gif

:mello: Hubbaaaaaaaaaa fuc***HUBBAAAAAA!!!!
:ph34r:
:wub:

:giggle: lims doesn't know moaning or you had to teach her? :mello: :giggle: that's cute :giggle:

mmm my imagination isn't really that good i was thinking about it this morning.... except when looking at sexy michael gifs :mello: does this mean i have a problem??? :fear: :fear: :fear:

example:
dfgdfgfd.gif

makes me imagine michael doing quite a few things to himself an me (all :censored: of course :shifty:)

but thinking of creative valentine's day idea's? :scratch: i got nothing :lol: maybe we can cook together or something. i'd like to do something crafty, but idk what he would be into :mello: the fact i have to work a loooong day today and a regular day tomorrow doesn't help :mello: oh wells, we'll live :lol: maybe i'll get surprised and kyle will have something for me :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wish I could help ya Doc but I am too busy staring at that gift :mello:

*stares*

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry hun nowthe only San Valentines ideas I have right now is me and Mike in that gift... *gets in front of gift and never moves again*:wub:

I am sure you know how to moan Lims :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Lims :heart: :giggle:

mine:
dfgdfgfd.gif

he is a golden boy!! but you can stare and get all wet if you want to :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Michelle and Paulita - no ideas about San Valentines here. I am in love with a bad boy :no: not sending him any postcard :no: :no: :no:

Back