Appleheads!

seriously, that lamp is the shit!

and omg i love that japanese gif! la puta es baka.

they are just jealous of your siggy. it's ok, we know it in our :heart:

and i'm poisoning her sloooowly. should be dead in a few years. she's gone out for like 15 minutes so :party:

did you see agora? omg. also have you been to granada? omg.

I havent seen agora :no: I havent being to the movies in a long time, just press pass and they dont show the good stuff :coffee:
But I have being in Granada :wild: You can see some pics on fb :shifty:
Have you seen this?
eqyo79.jpg
:cheeky:

I havent seen agora :no: I havent being to the movies in a long time, just press pass and they dont show the good stuff :coffee:
But I have being in Granada :wild: You can see some pics on fb :shifty:
Have you seen this?
eqyo79.jpg
:cheeky:

i seriously recommend it! i'm very glad to hear it did so well in spain. and no, i haven't seen tesis but i really want to. amenabar and aronofsky is making great peliculas for new cinema!

and omggggg i only saw granada in video and photos, so so beautiful! this is a great program if you're interested in the topic, http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/when-moors-ruled-europe/

i seriously recommend it! i'm very glad to hear it did so well in spain. and no, i haven't seen tesis but i really want to. amenabar and aronofsky is making great peliculas for new cinema!

and omggggg i only saw granada in video and photos, so so beautiful! this is a great program if you're interested in the topic, http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/when-moors-ruled-europe/

*saves on bookmarks* La alhambra is one the most beautifull thing I have seen in my life :wub: and the food is great :angel:! And ppl is actually nicer than here :coffee:

5ovwcy.jpg

here you can see my face of :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

*saves on bookmarks* La alhambra is one the most beautifull thing I have seen in my life :wub: and the food is great :angel:! And ppl is actually nicer than here :coffee:

5ovwcy.jpg

here you can see my face of :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

omg i can only imagine, it looked sooooo gorgeous in the video! the half church/half mosque is amazing! (people are always nicer in the south ;) )

i love that photograph! you look like you are having a religious experience, like you saw michael fly as a shooting star! :give_heart:

omg i can only imagine, it looked sooooo gorgeous in the video! the half church/half mosque is amazing! (people are always nicer in the south ;) )

i love that photograph! you look like you are having a religious experience, like you saw michael fly as a shooting star! :give_heart:

Imagine this

2wdq4nr.jpg

here

1znpmiv.jpg

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Too pretty 4 words :mello:!

I have to go now... work :(

I answer mail thou :coffee:

This is just for extra fun

28bs8rp.jpg

:ninja:

not twins?? what does that mean :fear: :lol:
"bezotic" sounds cool, what does it mean??
lol bozotic! did I say bezotic??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
my dict says it means "involuntarily humoristic".
sounds cool to me :shades:

should totally be doing work right now, not this :lol:

2kg4nk.jpg
LONDON.jpg

Helloooooo :bounce

I'm new here in this thread.
Just thought i'd say hi :D
hiiiiiiiii :hi:
where is our codex? :shifty:
and yes, we are slightly mad :giggle:

Oh nothing much lol, I lead such a boring life there's nothing ro report on, just Michaeling as usual :wub:
ASH.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>..runs through thread>>>>>>>>>

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

*waves*

:hiya:
:hiya:
where is this codex??? *starts to get nervous* :shout:

Hello appleheads:)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! codex someone please! :shout::shout::shout:
hiiiiiii FlyAway!!!! :hi: :D

:ciao: Morning hoes and hoes-in-training.
morning :coffee:

:bugeyed what the fuck is this spam, scuse my French!
dunno! :unsure:

At least we don't have to worry about them anymore :lol:
yes! exactly my thoughts! :D :D :D

:rofl: i totally remember that! getting drunk into the wee hours, watching the sunrise, falling down - ahem.

this year went by pretty fast wouldn't you say?!

21ctbut.jpg
oh yes :mellow: sigh!

It went AMAZINGLY fast. flew. run. galloped.
Drinking into wee hours, waking up JUST TO turn on my computer and coffeeing again with you and Calla,
getting weird looks by Joseph and complaints that I disappear into michael jackson world
(when in reality that was squeecumappleheadingsexyness world :p) - ahh :)
I will crai now.
oh yes :mellow: :cry:

:lol: i've got to admit, i don't really remember the ritual now that i've buried it in my mind. t'was a daaaaaark time for us. i was up in the wee hours too because that's when you and callie would show up for breakfast and telling me to go to bed!
oh yes :mellow: !

:unsure: I need to do some serious reading back!!!!
You do sis!!!! isn't it great??!
:bounce:

2447gwl.gif

CF got the telegram about ZQ and travelled through the perilous snowstorms to find him :unsure:

Oooh, that. I thought we had the umm... "other" type of spam LOL. :D

:mello: thank god not! :D

i loved the photos - post more! :girl_dance:

thank you!!! i had the most wonderful time with pg, jackie, and tom :give_heart: appleheads are truly amazing people!!! :cheers: and being in freakin barcelona and london helped too :cheeky: i think i will post some more apple-meeting photos tonight, i still have to resize over half though :mello:

* running around with Michael :party:*

kbbpqq.jpg

2gtb4lf.jpg

drollll

:dancing: :icecream: mmmmmmm... can't stop staring :shifty: :dribble:

damn girl, you went for broke! :lmao:

let's chill for a while..

jpyopk.jpg

:dribble: mmm work it under the water :ninja:

I made it smaller cause some ppl though it was "big" :mello: I send you a mail BTW!

11lnfyf.jpg

5227116.jpg

Imagine this

2wdq4nr.jpg

here

1znpmiv.jpg

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Too pretty 4 words :mello:!

I have to go now... work :(

I answer mail thou :coffee:

This is just for extra fun

28bs8rp.jpg

:ninja:

:mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello:

:unsure: I need to do some serious reading back!!!!

i know it's wonderful!!!! :clapping: :cheers: looooove appleheading :wub::wub::wub::ph34r:

:mello: thank god not! :D

thank you!!! i had the most wonderful time with pg, jackie, and tom :give_heart: appleheads are truly amazing people!!! :cheers: and being in freakin barcelona and london helped too :cheeky: i think i will post some more apple-meeting photos tonight, i still have to resize over half though :mello:
i know it's wonderful!!!! :clapping: :cheers: looooove appleheading :wub::wub::wub::ph34r:

Dont forget you talk with Mrs.

2v28gax.jpg

:coffee:

:party: wow loving it, the thread is ALIVE INSIDE

(like Guiness add lol, random thing coming :p)

[youtube]SrdJnerQ_uk[/youtube]

eijcyh.jpg

Oh Paula there are plenty of things we will keep secret :fear: Surely you calling me while I'm in her hotel room is detail enough? :p

Oh Paula there are plenty of things we will keep secret :fear: Surely you calling me while I'm in her hotel room is detail enough? :p

I remember she screaming for help :mello: Is that what are you talking about? :mello:

BTW I got this from my cousin how lives in LA

1zxs21f.jpg

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub:

Dont tell Clara thou :ninja:

I remember she screaming for help :mello: Is that what are you talking about? :mello:

BTW I got this from my cousin how lives in LA

1zxs21f.jpg

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub:

Dont tell Clara thou :ninja:

OMG OMG!!! :eek: Im so jeaouls!

ok Orie thinks im hiding from the FEDS or a stalker so i though i'd post here.. didn't realize it has been that long since the last time i was on here :rollin:

now to smack some hoes down! :mello:

:popout: I saw Jagster today in twitter...! Jagster... he's calling you here...

8vn0ud.jpg

don't keep him waiting for too long or else... :p
thanksss :p he's been keepin me busy :naughty: hugs girlie

She better come quike :ninja:

or else what? :nana: back off sister!! I'm always watching hands off my man!

she should better come quick :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
;)

i'm watchign you :ninja:

:rollin: i :heart: you guys so much.. i can't believe its been a year with this thread, you apples are some of the best people i've had the chance to meet/chat with... hugs to everyone.. and i see adore posted a bit above me!!!!! girl WHERE have you been?

Dont forget you talk with Mrs.

2v28gax.jpg

:coffee:

OHHHHHHHHH YESSSS :p paula and i called CALLA!!! on the PHONE!!!! :party: :dancing: :woohoo: :D she was sick tho :( so i gave her a prescription of course :shifty:

2rp6tsx.jpg

2mx26p2.jpg

this man is supposed to give her energy to feel better... yknow, all that youthful, pent up sexual energy :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

OMG she has the cutest accent!!! ahhh it was like 12:30am too hahahha :lol: i hope you aren't in trouble with the roomates :unsure:

:ninja: :fear:

true story :ninja: i fed him blue wkd :ninja: alone with me in my hotel room :ninja: :fear: :ninja:

Ooo lucky! :D
And yes that was her you heard but they were screams of delight ;) :fear:
Anyway I'm off to bed. Goobye :ciao:

no comment :mello:

:mello: JAGSTER where have YOU been!?

:lol: @ screams of pleasure.. we REALLY need more photos, Michelle!

i will post a few now... but it really is taking me forever to upload all them!!!

2vnmey9.jpg

this is the very first thing i see coming out of the subway in barcelona no joke!!!! i was :bugeyed:wild::D overwhelmed!!! everything is so beautiful :wub:

30xhb35.jpg

paula and her roomate took me here to have lunch and cava :fear: which ended up being very good and very strong :fear: i don't think i ever drank as much as that day :lol: :fear: so i kinda took pics of everything the rest of the day :mello: but somehow this is the only pic from inside there :mello:

semxdd.jpg

palm trees!!! exciting for an ohio girl :cheeky:

25k26fl.jpg

las ramblas!!! always busy, soo many people selling stuff, performing, and just strolling :D i think this is where (on a later date?) we saw "the michael jackson of las ramblas" or whatever you called him paula :lol: he wore a red shirt/fedora costume and danced on the street :wild: he saw us staring at him tho :mello: i took a stalker pic of him on his cell phone since i was too shy to go up to him :blush:

2mza8zl.jpg

:lol:

2dqn8dc.jpg

the narrow streets never ceased to amaze me!!! i don't know why, but we don't have anything like that around me!!!

4hd4ed.jpg

we sat in this skate park and watched these young guys :rofl: try to skateboard :lol: one of them looked like zac efron... except his ass was very... womanly :mello:

bgnqlf.jpg

:mello:

rtgb2f.jpg

paula and i at the skate park!!!! :cheers:

ok so this is just day one!!! :lol: :fear: don't worry my camera broke the day i got back to barca (taking a pic of mj stamps, of all things :mello:) so there aren't that many more!! and of course, the full lot will be uploaded to facebook soon ;) :D

a particularly good one of me and tom (since he wouldn't pose for me :mello:) as a teaser tho:

v8pvkk.jpg

ok ok ok ok ok i have to go to work now :weeping: but i will try to post more tonight (last night i fell asleep as soon as i got home from work :lol:)

Back