Appleheads!

9riu6c.gif

8wd012.jpg

:mello:

OMG OMG!!! :eek: Im so jeaouls!

Thanks :heart: I love my new poster and it also bring back so many memories of when I saw EO the first time at Disney :wub::wub::wub:

Someone mention party? I'll do the funky robot dance:

2ly0w0o.jpg

dg2mv5.jpg

:ninja:

ok Orie thinks im hiding from the FEDS or a stalker so i though i'd post here.. didn't realize it has been that long since the last time i was on here :rollin:

or else what? :nana: back off sister!! I'm always watching hands off my man!

:rollin: i :heart: you guys so much.. i can't believe its been a year with this thread, you apples are some of the best people i've had the chance to meet/chat with... hugs to everyone.. and i see adore posted a bit above me!!!!! girl WHERE have you been?
JAGHEATHER!!!
:party: :woohoo: :bounce:

Good you came back some hoez were tryin to steal Dangy from you I was all defending your shit :coffee:

OHHHHHHHHH YESSSS :p paula and i called CALLA!!! on the PHONE!!!! :party: :dancing: :woohoo: :D she was sick tho :( so i gave her a prescription of course :shifty:

OMG she has the cutest accent!!! ahhh it was like 12:30am too hahahha :lol: i hope you aren't in trouble with the roomates :unsure:

:ninja: :fear:

true story :ninja: i fed him blue wkd :ninja: alone with me in my hotel room :ninja: :fear:
las ramblas!!! always busy, soo many people selling stuff, performing, and just strolling :D i think this is where (on a later date?) we saw "the michael jackson of las ramblas" or whatever you called him paula :lol: he wore a red shirt/fedora costume and danced on the street :wild: he saw us staring at him tho :mello: i took a stalker pic of him on his cell phone since i was too shy to go up to him :blush:

2mza8zl.jpg

:lol:

Michael Jackson of las ramblas Michael Jackson de las Ramblas

Ramblas Michael :cheers:

:unsure: I need to do some serious reading back!!!!

:huggy:

omg :lmao: i haven't seen anything of this nature in a long time. thanks for that, really put a smile on my face. :huggy:

2447gwl.gif

CF got the telegram about ZQ and travelled through the perilous snowstorms to find him :unsure:

ZQ is overwhelmed to see CF again after such a long separation..

3586s9d.jpg

Tipical :mello:

66gj6a.jpg

lol this macro is actually beyond appropriate

thank you!!! i had the most wonderful time with pg, jackie, and tom :give_heart: appleheads are truly amazing people!!! :cheers: and being in freakin barcelona and london helped too :cheeky: i think i will post some more apple-meeting photos tonight, i still have to resize over half though :mello

i loooooooooooooooooooooooved the other photos you posted. really brought me back! so happy to hear you had such a great time. especially from ohio, :giggle: i can only imagine all the wonderful food you took in. :heart: thanks for letting me travel vicariously through your pix!

Last edited:
Hello Everybody, ive just read back the last 5 pages, this thread seems to be back to full swing almost :)

Hey Paula, and Michelle, it was great seeing you 2 in Barcelona!!!!!!!! I will post some pics very soon.

Jackie xxxxxxxx

Hi people :hi:
I had a long day today by visiting my aunt. Now im home again and I am really tired.. and my other leg hurts :/

Evening Appleheads! :waving:

:bounce :bounce

:dancin::cheers::clapping::wild:

Holaaaaaaa Theoooooooooooo!!! :heart:

Hello Everybody, ive just read back the last 5 pages, this thread seems to be back to full swing almost :)

Hey Paula, and Michelle, it was great seeing you 2 in Barcelona!!!!!!!! I will post some pics very soon.

Jackie xxxxxxxx

JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:cheers:
:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce

:

that's just cause londin is back :giggle:

5n38z.jpg

Hi people :hi:
I had a long day today by visiting my aunt. Now im home again and I am really tired.. and my other leg hurts :/

hey gurl with the most pretty siggy in the world!! :heart:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

2vi05f5.jpg

sgrigl.jpg

Danie baby!!!!:cheers:

What a increnible picture.. :wub: he is so beautiful :heart:
sgrigl.jpg

BTW.. thanks for the sweet comment :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have someone seen Lady GaGa's new video? Alejandro? I seriously don't like it.

Is ok but I have seen her better :coffee: Besides it reminds me of a convination of ABBa fernando and Like a prayer of Madonna! :mello: So I dont know! :mello:

What a increnible picture.. :wub: he is so beautiful :heart:
sgrigl.jpg

BTW.. thanks for the sweet comment :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I heard somewhere that the video was inspired by ABBA... Well she is to much now for me.
The whole video sucks.
Michael's reaction to the video

xelceq.gif

:D

Look at that smile! :D :blush: how sweet can he be? :wub:
a5el4.jpg

Paula you trying to kill me girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gooooooooood Danieeeeee!!! You are like the lead character of the vid :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Michael said again:

dqgiu0.jpg

I heard somewhere that the video was inspired by ABBA... Well she is to much now for me.
The whole video sucks.
Michael's reaction to the video

xelceq.gif

:D

Look at that smile! :D :blush: how sweet can he be? :wub:
a5el4.jpg

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Susiiiiiiiiiiii noooooo I meant it remind me... in a bad way thou :mello: of fernando... but only cause of the name :smilerolleyes:

and IKR???? the smileeeeeeeee :wild::wild::wild:

16opdd.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Danie climing at the treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2la5uuf.jpg

:cheers:

My Gooooooooood Danieeeeee!!! You are like the lead character of the vid :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Michael said again:

dqgiu0.jpg

Yeah there is a little to much of me for my liking but I love love love the tree moment we share, I didnt know if i should laugh or cry so i did both :cry: :giggle:

Oh and seriously Paula where did you get this groping information it was meant to be private :cheeky: Michael have you been braggin again????!!!!!! :mello:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Danie climing at the treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2la5uuf.jpg

:cheers:

IKR We are just meant to be :wub: :wub:

Great seeing apples together on holidays! :bounce:

"Look at Danniiiieeeee!!!"
Michael+Jackson+Shopping+Fountains+8D03cqq-4b5l.jpg

He liked it girl ;)

ddn0927germJACKSON.JPG

Oh Danielle...sorry for dangling Michael in front of you near the end of the walk :ninja:

Forgive me?

Jackson.jpg

Back