Appleheads!

Awww, it's okay.. :better: :)
I'm uploading a new tribute video about Michael.. I can give you the link if you want? But it's still loading..

Really?? :lol: Do you have the link? lol.. never knew that :rofl:

Im pretty sure he said that, but i cant remember which interview it was

Mike's interview for someone German - fan or a German newspaper - somewhere around 1999/2000.
When she asked what would he do if he could be invisible, Mike said he would like to stalk down paparazzi and kick his ass moonwalk style, .
I used to have this interview printed, let me look for a link...

Found it here: http://www.mjcafe.net/interviews/gold_magazine.htm
they don't have a link to the original interview tho. It looked different, with photos of him etc.

LOL one of dreams of my life, to be able to interview Michael Jackson.. Used to dream about it a lot :lol:

Last edited:
bAAAAAAAAD!!!
:mello:!

YES I know I answer... so NOW BAD IS MINE :wild:!

s1luvt.jpg

ab2vso.jpg

errrrrrrrrrr too late.. he is mine :mello:

10fanv4.jpg

back up!!!:mello:

Agniezka :heart:

I know :(
I was first! He is MINE :p :p :p
ClipBadTour02.gif

2mmz9l1.gif

output-4.gif

i269016403_10841.gif

michael-jackson-bad-1.gif

(until Bes sees me down here :lol:)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey? That's me and Michael :D
You don't have to be jealous :naughty:
back off guuurl and don't interrupt us kissing!!!!
:p

(practically it's Serenity, but she is not here today, so... :naughty:)

Argh so much noise in the office right now i can't concentrate on my headphones!!!!
Steph, jump on your desk and start dancing MJ style with some crotch grabbing involved. They will shut up fast :D

Mike's interview for someone German - fan or a German newspaper - somewhere around 1999/2000.
When she asked what would he do if he could be invisible, Mike said he would like to stalk down paparazzi and kick his ass moonwalk style, .

they don't have a link to the original interview tho. It looked different, with photos of him etc.

LOL one of dreams of my life, to be able to interview Michael Jackson.. Used to dream about it a lot :lol:

kick their asses moonwalk style :p
sexyyyy.gif

i295728612_18095_4.gif

ohyeaa2.gif

*nom nom nom*

Last edited:

Thats the one!!! thank u thank u for finding it!! *bows down 2 u*

Hey everybody!!! i dont wanna start forgetting this thread either. Im gonna get myself some baby daddy oneday haha

I hope everyone is ok!!!

love ya all
Jackie xxxxxxxxx

Back