Appleheads!

Hi. :ciao:
First time I've seen this thread, but then I'm usually late at everything. :D

Hey sarah! how are u?

Man its good to see this bumpin up again :)

I'm good thanks. Hope your doing well. I'll have to take a look through here to get a feel for it, but it looks like a fun thread and a good way to get to know each other.
:yes:

I 'm doing alright thanks and yes this thread was a fun thread well........it was till june 2009 :(

And here it is June...I really dread this month.

To lighten the mood, I went for a walk and All Night Dancing came on my ipod and "that feelin" hit. You know when your trying to keep it cool but inside your really like..

mj_gif.gif

At least I'm dancing like that in my mind. Reality would be a lot different. LOL

Yeah, I feel you guys! I know, I've been quiet but somehow June always makes me :blink: It really doesn't matter if it's 8 months or 8 years hey! So, I 'douse' myself in Music. Right now, learning to appreciate different kinds at #FantasyFM :cheeky: as this is where I 'hide' nowadays :blush:

It's like I don't wanna hurt anymore and just keep it all 'locked' up in a 'black box' in the far corner of my mind as whenever I'm faced with Quacks or celebs or anything MJ related I just go all :mat: and then feel :cry: and life is too short to only 'wallow' in sorrow, you see! I do keep Michael 'safely' tucked in my heart though and act on the stuff he taught me.

Well, I don't know if this what this thread is all about but I just needed to get this off my chest lol :blush:

Let's rock on, shall we! Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

Not bad thanks. How are you doing?
I really liked that post you did on the Random Thoughts thread for the 13th. :)

Just getting through this week and the inevitable crap that goes along with it. Maybe I'll just put it all on ignore and concentrate on the positive from now on. Tired of all the negativity & stupidity surrounding the man's name. Amazing to me that after all this time he's still such a threat to some, whether it's the public or the media. Both press and entertainment.

Sorry, bit negative there, but I'm feeling a bit burnt out today I guess.

Just getting through this week and the inevitable crap that goes along with it. Maybe I'll just put it all on ignore and concentrate on the positive from now on. Tired of all the negativity & stupidity surrounding the man's name. Amazing to me that after all this time he's still such a threat to some, whether it's the public or the media. Both press and entertainment.

Sorry, bit negative there, but I'm feeling a bit burnt out today I guess.

They jealous cuz they wish they were so loved the way he was/still is. Mike said it best " they jealous cuz they wish they were in your shoes , in your place" and he was right and he knew it

Been getting some tumbleweeds in here by the look of it.

Holy cow! This thread began in 2009 and is 4464 pages long! Unbelievable!!!

It looks as though it's a "Celebrate Mike" thread, so we can definitely continue that tradition....no problem at all.

tumblr_lszdsls3Np1qlrzy2.gif

161.jpg

MJ-neck-michael-jackson-15639565-348-384.jpg

Back