Appleheads!

Ohhhhhhhhh i see you wanna role play well i will be a horny devil then!!!!!!! :)

*takes a walk with michael into the dark dark woods*

Ohhhh noooo Mike out in the woods is minnnne! I have ideas from Break of Dawn. To go with him and ... :ninja:

Why yes:

2nupoc6.jpg

Oh and im gonna go get some sleep now ;) See ya later! I think i have loads of homework to do so I might not be on for very long :no:
byeeee :waving:

It's awfully quiet in here! :mello: Where is everyone? :O I'm gonna go now. Bye!

Hi everybody. I'm lizzy. Sweet lord, this thread is just what I needed. I didn't even know it was here. Hello!!! i'm 30, by the way. That's old enough to be here, right? :)

Hi everybody. I'm lizzy. Sweet lord, this thread is just what I needed. I didn't even know it was here. Hello!!! i'm 30, by the way. That's old enough to be here, right? :)

hey welcome!!!!
nice to meet you!! My name is Shayla
Everyone is welcome here:cheeky:
make yourself at home! :hug:

003.jpg

HAI GUYZ
35me721.jpg

just got my this is it tix....sooooooo happy, midnight screening here i come!
Stewie%2Bsexy%2Bparty.jpg

squeeeeeeeee.....i need to go buy an industrial box of tissue to take along. i'm going to the midnight screening alone, but then again with my mom another day. i wish i could go with hb, stan, lon, snuggle bunny or smooth ass, but dayum ya'll girl's have to be all over the world huh?? conspiracy i tell ya :eviltongue:

How many times do any of you appleheads think that you will see it? so far i plan on twice, but i think it may be 4 times or so by the time it's said and done.....especially if any parts are 3d, because then i'd go to the imax theater downtown at navy pier. how awesome would it be to see the parts that were supposed to be 3d in the concert be 3d on screen? mike coming at me sliding down that banister in the smooth criminal getup might literally make my heart stop and i'd join him on the other side...too epic for words....oh god, this is going to be soooo good :D and yet so sad :cry:

Last edited:
I dont like pizza!!!!!!!! :( I am so fussy ha ha

See ya tom xxx

:bugeyedshe doesnt like pizza ...:mello:
ok , but then..... you would like it if it was golden mjj pizza wouldn't you ....
you would get a shiny sticky pizza , it would be nom nom~you wouldnt resist :mello:

you and me can share popcorn instead :yes::popcorn:
or buggger that ~good ole fooooooooooood fight, :wild:

Welcome Lizzy :waving: you're double my age so I think you are old enough ;)

HAI GUYZ
35me721.jpg

Stewie%2Bsexy%2Bparty.jpg

squeeeeeeeee.....i need to go buy an industrial box of tissue to take along. i'm going to the midnight screening alone, but then again with my mom another day. i wish i could go with hb, stan, lon, snuggle bunny or smooth ass, but dayum ya'll girl's have to be all over the world huh?? conspiracy i tell ya :eviltongue:

How many times do any of you appleheads think that you will see it? so far i plan on twice, but i think it may be 4 times or so by the time it's said and done.....especially if any parts are 3d, because then i'd go to the imax theater downtown at navy pier. how awesome would it be to see the parts that were supposed to be 3d in the concert be 3d on screen? mike coming at me sliding down that banister in the smooth criminal getup might literally make my heart stop and i'd join him on the other side...too epic for words....oh god, this is going to be soooo good :D and yet so sad :cry:

Congrats!! I hope I can get a ticket too :timer:

M: You'll never make me stay , So take your weight off of me
HBH: I betcha, ya ass won’t walk out that door, not 2nite anyway
M:I know your every move , So won't you just let me be
HBH: I bet you didn’t see this move coming *grabs mike and ties him up*
M:I've been here times before , But I was to blind to see
HBH: Who the hell else been tying you up?? Was is MYAS, Orie, JAG…. No I bet it was freaky ass Herstory.. I will get that hooka
M: That you seduce every man , This time you won't seduce me
HBH: I betcha yo’ drawz are off b4 mine.. and who told you I seduce all these damn men?? I ain’t no HO!! I know London and BES been running their mouths.. snitching heffas… Tthat's ok
Hey baby do what you please , I have the stuff the you want , I am the thing that you need
* looking @him deep in the eyes , She's touchin' me so to start*
There's no turnin' back now Michael, you are trapped in my heart

M: Oh you’re a Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be!

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh no...

M: I heard you like the boys in the band , you know when they come to town, not trying to call you out your name but Limon said, “You are every musician's fan after the curtain comes down “ that you wait at backstage doors for those who have prestige who promise fortune and fame, a life that's so carefree”

HBH: That's OK, Hey baby do what you want ,I'll be your night lovin' thing ,I'll be the freak you can taunt
and I don't care what you say ,I want to go too far ,I'll be your everything ,If you make me a star
M: Umm can you sing, I mean since you want to be a star? Damn still can’t believe you’re a
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
HBH: It's Dia...aa...aa...ana! see you not the only one that knows about “Diana”

HBH: I have to go home ,'Cause I'm real tired you see ,But I hate sleepin' alone ,why don't you come with me ?
M:my baby's at home , She's probably worried tonight ,I didn't call on the phone to ,say that I'm alright

*HBH walks up to Mike*
HBH: I'm all yours tonight
Mike ran to the phone
M:Baby I'm alright , but unlock the door. because I forgot the key.
HBH: He's not coming back, because he's sleeping with me

M:*Mike yelling*
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no

Hi everyone :hi: lil quiet tonite! I'm just popping in for a moment!
so is everyone sorted with the tickets??
& i missed my lil sis Danielle :in_love: hun when are you going to see it?
and I missed my baby wendijane again!
:popout:
aww..heyyy mac is here , wheres baby L ?:bugeyed

:yes: you are soo good shayla :wub:
hi nice to mmet you ,:angel: welcome to the greatest thread of all times :yes:

Finally decided to make a TinyPic account for the multiple image uploader :D Now all my macros (Applehead specific and general MJ ones) are in one album! Cant wait to see how many I can make :p

Check it out guys, and feel free to post them here :)
http://tinypic.com/a/1bzap/3

ORIEEEEEEE!!!! ORRRRIEIIEIEIEEEEEEE YOU KILLLLEDDD THE WAAALKING HEEEL OUTTAAA AMEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG THIS IS AWESOME WHAT A BEGINNING OF AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

I will say :hi: to all of you in a moment when I'll stop laughing!!!
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:
HAI GUYZ

yay :clapping: BESito is going to the midnight screeening yay...
I am still hoping for the tickets for 4am but I need to move my smoooothassss from home and go and check the cinema since they don't have online booking on yet (!!!)
I am planning on seeing it at least twice, and then to take it from there and see if I want to see it again :cheeky:
the problem is THERE'S NO IMAX CINEMA IN THE WHOLE ISLAND OF IRELAND (can you believe that???) closest ones are in Scotland / Northern England so... kinda sux!
*they have loadz of imaxes in Poland ...! why oh why did I leave?
end of rant*

Back