Appleheads!

Looks like our resident YT whore is back with a vengence :lol::coffee:

[youtube]x2XgDZ8vdWc[/youtube]

JFC that was so hot I couldn't finish *favoriters for later when nobody's around and takes an ice cold shower with some snow thrown in from outside*

[youtube]ohHvVzqo4V0[/youtube]
:giggle:

*favorites this one for later as well* GD girl, no way in hell Imma be able to top those I'm afraid :bugeyed:

It's damn near impossible to watch these on a 19 inch monitor, my mom just feet away, and me not to wet myself and not start to do uncontrollable things :ninja:

britt, is your show gonna be saved so i can watch later? i'm going to a concert monday night :mello: but i want to see it :ninja:

I had a huuuuge multiquote but for some reason it got deleted :unsure:
Not going to go back and multiquote all of it again, but :clapping:
the effort to make this thread fly again instead of crawling was great :clapping: I liked how JAG said it short and sweet, check your problems and baggage out the door before coming here :cheeky:

And Kampanilla, you're a full blood red apple that gets it :heart:
And I bet Danielle is of exactly the same opinion regarding Mike in suits :giggle:

btw, Kampi, did you choose your 'era' yet? I don't remember :(

Thx u Limonali ^^ U are so sweet :)
Just ONE ERA!!!!???? o_O Omg, i'm in trouble xD hehehe 'cos i love him in every Era,....may it would be Dangerous era :wild: But then also the History era u know golden pants ^^, and the Era Post-trials 2006-2008.....Preacher Jackson look u know *faints* omg!!!! in that party Michael and me would have been all the time in the WC xD hahahahahahaha ....And the Trials'05 Era ...i love it so much too :heart: ....AND BAD ERA :wild: ggggrrrrr....heee-heeee aaawwww!!!! :wild:

Oh well....let me think....ok ok.....I choose Dangerous Era :heart::wild: ^^

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got my earrings!!!! Oh lims I love them, I love them so so so so so much :bounce: They are sooo sweet squeeeeeeeeee! I cant decide which are my fave??!!! I love the apples because they are apples and amazing but og the butterflies beautiful!!!

Thank you so so much will have pics up soon!!!!! :bounce:
Smooth ass will be with you soon!!!! :)

And Kampanilla,
yes i also think he looked amazing during the trial!! He look perfect! :)

I love the earings, are beautiful!!!!^^
and i'm glad to know u love the trial era too ;)

daniiie your earrings are awesome!!! (saw on fb :mello:) wow lims good job :heart: :heart: :heart:

thanks jag :hug: well put :cheeky:

:ciao: all i may or may not be here actually lol but saying hi anyways! :lol:

britt, did you ever decide if getting the walmart dvd is worth it since i'm getting the bluray? :fear: i didn't think about not being able to watch it on my laptop :unsure:

mj-05trial.jpg

:give_heart: more trial era beauty :wub::wub::wub:

edit: omg my eyes totally flew past joe when looking at this pic so hope you guys all just stare at michael :mello:

Joe??? who's Joe???!! xD hahahaha i even did not see him...I JUST SAW MICHAEL, MICHAEL ,MICHAEL......oohh god...i think i'm in love with him...for the rest of my life....no men, no boyfriends, no husbands....i just love Michael :heart::wub:

Ok don't get upset with me please but i just want to know do ya'll ever....well you know when you have naughty thoughts about Michael?

Ok don't get upset with me please but i just want to know do ya'll ever....well you know when you have naughty thoughts about Michael?

Whoa *cue deer caught in headlights look* :lmao: Let's just say I can't be held responsible for my actions when I do think naughty thoughts about him :lol::D

Back