Appleheads!

Ooooo... blood on the dance floo-o-o-ooor...

2afwjr6.jpg

ROFL @Tom for being afraid of the stupid woodchipper.. :hysterical:

ok im off to get girl stuff done! :girl_nails: be back in a bit everyone

love you all :heart:

:wild:

and yea dani. thats the whole point :yes: all the bracelets have something in common. not until you see another apple will you know what it is ;) so technically we are all connected all the time not just through michael but through the uniqueness of the bracelets :yes: no matter where in the world we are, how far apart we may be from each other, we are connected :heart:

for example. limon and callies bracelets. whenever they are together they will see that they share the same bead. it makes their bracelets unique :heart:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: :heart: that is so sweet :wub::wub::wub:

Ok enough of the bad news :coffee: I think we need more of what the tags say....

20p347o.jpg

w8sy7n.jpg

*random* :ninja:

thanks pg!!! :cheers:

You sorry about what???:mello:
I am a mess just like you :hug:
It wasnt because of you silly :cheeky:
I was just trying to forget a little bit...maybeisnot possible today thou:mello:
*keeps trying*

t69d7c.jpg

Communal property anyone?? :mello:

yes plz epic peen :pray: :icecream: :dribble:

of Paulita's golden team :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
michael-jackson_178738.jpg

215977%7Es600x600.jpg

1258_2_lg.jpg

490.jpg

I definitely want to be a part of this team :naughty:

btw: coala anyone?
jacksonbear.jpg

:give_heart:

:clapping::clapping::clapping: i love the koala!!! love the macro that says "bubbles 2.0" too but i can't find it :mello: and i am :dropdead: over the gold pants thank you gurlllll!!! :cheers:

he need to get charged and Mike will have his justice :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

anyways:
History-Tour-Rehearsal-michael-jackson-7937206-815-1166.jpg

Michael+Jackson+History+Tour.jpg

michael_jackson_21.jpg

:D :D

delicious :icecream:

hiiiii Limony!!! *waves* :ciao:

3765277306_ebab94458f.jpg

:bounce:

holy shit that jacket :mello: :evil::evil::evil:

1. Just why the hell was appleheads in the middle of the page? NOT acceptable :mello:

2. Where the hell are my frapples???? (friend+apples) NOT acceptable :mello:

3. LMAO at the tags, but yea, what the hell :mello:

:mello: :ciao: heyyyyyy jessinity sorry i missed you!!! :no::no::no: we are just trying to get back into the *cough* applehead mood here that's all :mello:

RETARDED BLONDE BRACELET STORY

END OF RETARDED BLONDE BRACELET STORY

[FONT=&quot]:p:p:p I said it's gonna be retarded so no, we offer no refunds go complain somewhere else!! :mello:

:heart: THANK YOU BRITT!
[/FONT]

:clapping::clapping::clapping: was not dumb was funny!!! but your face was 5x the size of my screen :mello:

2miqmb.jpg

Tattoo is healing well :bounce: Hurting tonight though!!!!!

ooo that looks sooo nice!!! makes me want one :mello:

britt thats really awesome!!! :group:

frapples?!? :cheeky:

btw where the HELL is Adore!!??!!

ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE :ph34r:

i miss her a lot :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

"LAPD complaint filed to Dr. Conrad Murray on behalf of Brittany DiPippo and the Appleheads of MJJC"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

:ninja: wowwwwwwwww!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

hai guys, just popping in for a bit :giggle: i honestly am trying soooo hard to avoid any news about... y'know :( so i am really thankful for all of the above-quoted pic posts (and any non-above-quoted posts too :p) i just want justice to be served and i know in the end i am going to be disappointed :(:(:( sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah. :mello: need more peen :mello:

mjgif301.jpg

mjgif201.gif

300.gif

2rmw7ia.jpg

:mello:

2d2enow.jpg

It just never gets boring!!! :mello:

Neither does this, OMFG :dropdead:
dfgdfgfd.gif

:cheeky:

I do wish Mike had a segment like Janet in one of his tours, i mean yeah being a YANA girl or SOOML girl would have been epic but can u imagine being a "Im gonna strap you up and grind all over you girl" :bugeyed :bugeyed

I keep thinking the SAME EXACT EFFING THING! OMG, I'm getting the image in my head now. They'd have to scrape me up off the stage :heat:

Back