Appleheads!

:ciao:

:dropdead: ughhhhhh i had my last med school interview today... it went really well but i am totally beat!!! i can't comprehend anything and feel like i just ran a marathon!!! it's kinda awesome tho :D

anyways :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: all around hopefully i'll be back to normal on here by tomorrow :p

What's Michael doing here? :mello:

windmj.jpg

:I didn't though you would see that :mello: Sorry :( But but but is for an Applemom :mello:... so.... you sould share :cheeky:!

Hola Agniezquita!!!:wub::wub::wub:

THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!

j81icn.jpg

Of course, I 've seen. I see everytryof stilling my man :nono:
You don't want me to get bad!!! :nono:

But thank you for this one. Here you go, Paulita, a wet pic for you :naughty:
michael%20jackson

What's Michael doing here? :mello:

windmj.jpg

Waiting for Callie i would say Stephen ha ha!!!! :)

oh yay!!! and here I am!!!! :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:
thank you sis!!!! :bounce: :heart: !! thank you Stephan!!! :huggy: :D
*collects her man* mmmrrraaaauuuuuuuu!!

:ciao:

:dropdead: ughhhhhh i had my last med school interview today... it went really well but i am totally beat!!! i can't comprehend anything and feel like i just ran a marathon!!! it's kinda awesome tho :D

anyways :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: all around hopefully i'll be back to normal on here by tomorrow :p
yay! twin! hope it all goes just great for you!!!! :clapping:

"Caaaaallliiiieeee...come here gurrl."

tumblr_kwon4oW2HE1qaen0ao1_1280.jpg

:p lol
seducing me with other's possesion? wanting me to get eaten for a lunch today by those heffas, huh? :mellow: I see your naughty plans :shades:
*plays a bit with Mike* :p
how are you doing???? :D

oh my babies! I am going to bed now to rest & relax a bit. Taking my :censored: beautiful man with me
michael%20jackson

we will have a good time, oh we will... caressing his delicate :censored: :censored: and :censored: his :muffle: I can't wait :stars:

see you soon my babies!! :hi: :heart:

Back