Audio of Michael warming up w/ Seth Riggs!

You're kidding me.....man, these are PURE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael was the biggest professional of our time....and EVER, if you ask me...

The "no no no no no" part is indeed the cutest.

Thank you so much for posting these, they are good medicine for the ears.

If anyone can make them available for download, that would be great :)

DVD video soft is a program that rips audio from youtube and converts it to MP3, I used that and I now have these vocal sessions on my ipod :)

Wow, thanks for those who found the rest of the warm-ups. I go to sleep, wake up in the morning and find more beautiful warm-ups! This mans voice is purer than anything i've ever heard!

And to those who have said these unheard recordings (and other things we might be hearing/seeing in the near future)...I say that these specific recordings are simply just warm-ups. Michael apparently called Seth for this session to help him open his voice up for "D.S." They were working on vocals for "Coooold Man" that high B in the climax of the song right before the guitar solo. Me personally, I don't think he would mind too extremely much that his warm-up tapes leaked out. Theres technically not any private information on them, it's just him making a few vocal mistakes every once in awhile, which always happens when you warm up. In fact, that's the point of a warm up. Mess up now, and get it right for the music later.

Wow, thanks very much for posting.
That voice is just perfect.

Wow!!

Thank you so much for posting these. I love the best boxing at the end, and I love to hear his raw voice, as excellent as it is!!!

Thank you :)

Ooops, I meant to say that I loved listening to his voice on these tapes. So raw...so much talent!

Last edited:
Well....this is amazing and I love hearing it, really is incredible...BUT, I don't feel right about all things like this. I think things are going too far with this released material.

Michael would NOT want us to be listening to this stuff. This stuff is personal, this is him going about his duties and learning etc. Now granted I would LOVE to read an article on how Michael conducted his day to day life, how he thought about stuff etc. That would be unbelievable to me. But, I don't think Michael wanted things like this out in public. He was a perfectionist, and he wanted people to see what he could create, and the impossible.

I've got a feeling over the next few months or year that we're gonna become oversaturated with Michael stuff. It's gonna be too much, too personal. He's gonna seem more ordinary, less amazing. I mean I love this stuff, and I'm still gonna listen and watch every clip that surfaces. But I dunno. Does anyone else agree with me, or understand what I mean?

Nevertheless, thanks a lot for the clip, really is amazing!

I feel exactly the same way... which doesn't prevent me from being mesmerized and listening to those exercises with chills... but I get exactly what you mean.

I love them! Wow this is great! He didn't sound very satisfied at the end though, lol.

this is so special, I am a singer and have spent years doing these types of exercises, how lovely to hear MJ do them too!

I love them! Wow this is great! He didn't sound very satisfied at the end though, lol.

LOL, I know! Always the perfectionist. And vocalists are always so hard on their own voices. We never know when to stop or when we are really good. We always think we can do better, lol! And Michael was DEF. no exception! I wish he would give himself a break once in awhile. The dude's voice was PLENTY open if you ask me. And Seth thought so too. Michael's all like "...oook then". Jeez Mike!

WOW!! Never heard those before... amazing.. what a fantastic voice!!!:angel:

We have clip from TII too?

I think i heard that one, his voice was the same almost..?

lol noo conspiracy..they sound similar because they zare from the same day...no tii audio yet

So they're 6 all in all? I love his voice.........................

God his voice was insane ... ugh, this makes me miss him more. I have to admit, I laughed a bit in this. Especially at the Sneddon part. "What's the word?" "cold, yeah that's about it." *sigh* I love him.

OMG, these are amazing. Michaels voice was one of the purest, most enjoyable sounds the world was ever blessed with. Im smiling yet just feeling the hurt that such a joy is no longer with us.

Yuh know, hearing these just now I'm just like....Why Jesus, why??????

Thank u very much for this, Michael was genius, i always said he was blessed and out of this world talented, i always notice that some people would say Michael was more like a dancer, but i said he was as great as a dancer as a singer, as a composer, etc, BTY i'm new here, but i love Michael since im 13 years old,Thank u MJJCOMMUNITY FOR ACCEPTING ME, i have to go now, i love all the threads!!! Michael is alive through his incredible legacy and us, the fans

Great clips, the only one who sings as good as Michael is Axl Rose, his voice is also God like...umm, and Luciano Pavarotti.

Michael, Axl and Luciano could´ve formed the three tenors instead :D

Back