Autopsy Photo's, Crime Scene Pic to Show what really happened to our MJ!?

Yes. The puzzles all lead to Tohme, Colony Capital, AEG, and amongst these things, there was the information that in the house were, I'm quoting from memory "1 doc, 2 bros", the doc was clearly Tohme, first brother was Jermaine.

I don't personally cache stuff, google does, and you can find everything by doing a search (there is a "Cache" button at the end of the info about the sites).

WOW....that is great information....thank you..I must say it is not surprising to us though ..we know they are involved in this..

I can't say this enough,

We should really keep a mental note of all the initial reports of the "unofficial" scene in the bedroom, autopsy report and condition of body.

Something tells me, more of the truth are in those initial reportings regardless of how officials tried to shoot it down and redirect our attention to their anger at the possible leak(s), remember that?

This is all so Tragic.

And so real.

Correct me, if I'm wrong but coroner saying the first report was not authorized found some details wrong. He didn't question everything of this leak. It made impresion that everything was wrong, but not exactly.

I can't say this enough,

We should really keep a mental note of all the initial reports of the "unofficial" scene in the bedroom, autopsy report and condition of body.

Something tells me, more of the truth are in those initial reportings regardless of how officials tried to shoot it down and redirect our attention to their anger at the possible leak(s), remember that?

This is all so Tragic.

And so real.

I think so too and some of it just vanished and was never reported on agian. I hope we can get justice for Mike.

also...now I added this to a thread right after Michael passed away..there was a thread for it at the time..it is this.......remember the imformous 911 call?....well....right after Michael first passed away not only did I hear the original 911 call that we have all heard about 100000 times ..but...I also heard ANOTHER 911 call..from that same day from that same time..it was kind of like the other one EXCEPT it was cut off... and I swear ..it sounded just like JERMAINE. Well anyway I heard the call a couple of times on that day ..but I NEVER heard that same phone call ever again....I searched youtube for days afterwords searching for THAT 911 call and I never did find it...BUT...I KNOW what I heard....it still eats me up this very day that I know I heard it and I cannot find the proof.....it makes me very angry.

OMFG!!!I almost had forgotten about that second 911 call!

Thanks for reminding me!

I heard it on MSNBC, days after our MJ was murdered.

You could cleary make out the panic from the voice in the background, to me, the person had an "accent", and when I heard Murray's voice for the first time, it made sense, it probably was him(IMO)?

More and more, I'm thinking those INITIAL reports were the genuine ones, before the spin. That Jermaine said Tohme was with Michael when he died (and not Murray). And that those tabloid photos of the "death-room" were genuine. I shudder to think of those. That Karen Faye (whatever we think of her. . doesn't matter) said MJ weighed 108. That looks accurate (that white t-shirt photo?) The phones were cut off. The Security tapes went missing. What ARE the LAPD doing???????

Me too, Victoria83,

I also feel those initial reports were more factual than not.

Everything thus far, has screamed "Cover-up" with various people with different roles in the Murder.

This was elaborate and well planned for years.

Ok, I’ve been meaning to discuss this with you for a long time. I know it’s a sensitive subject, so please, if I’m out of line, mods, do tell, or if anyone is hurt by reading this, I apologise. We’re not allowed to post the picture here but we can speculate about the objects that were found in the room. I’ll just copy/paste from the article, as the story matches the photo.

"AMBU BAG - a manual pump device used by medics to force air through a mask and into the lungs to keep an unconscious patient alive. The INSTRUCTION LEAFLET is alongside.

ALCOHOL PREPARATION PADS used for cleaning the skin before drug injections, a roll of SURGICAL TAPE and a box of disposable LATEX GLOVES.

On the bedside table is a large landline PHONE.

Abandoned on the bed is a string of Middle Eastern-style PRAYER BEADS, worn by Jackson around his neck.

An INCONTINENCE PAD sits in the centre of the bed.

The length of blue ribbon alongside is believed to have been used as a MAKESHIFT TOURNIQUET, to bind the star's arm and find a vein so drugs could be administered.

Out of view of the camera, according to our insider, are oxygen bottles used to treat the star as part of his heavy-duty prescription drugs regime."

I left out the doll, the glasses case, etc, I don’t find them relevant. The assumptions from the tabloid are also unnecessary, like the tourniquet to make a vein, but I pasted it because I could not find a decent photo to see what it was really.

What does not make sense: early reports said that he was found in Murray’s room, and this clearly is his room. Another story said that the kids were not allowed in the room where “daddy got his oxigen”, and that was Murray’s room. This is an inconsistency that may support the theory that he was moved.

Also, about Tohme. Right after Michael’s passing, I was reading almost every comment made on TMZ by the users, and there was one user (I thought at the time that it might be someone from tmz, still not sure), who claimed that in the house there were one doc and one, possibly two brothers. Also, he suggested that the doctor was NOT Murray, but Tohme, and that the brothers involved were Jermaine and possibly Randy. Were did Jemaine say he was when he heard the news? (I’m not asking about Tohme, since I know that he did not do interviews, maybe just one, LKL?)

Thanks for taking the time to list those materials.

"Moth2aflame", gave a step by step very detailed scenario of how( most) these materials were used in the Murder of our MJ.

I get the feeling in the years ahead we are going to get confirmation that these materials were/are part of the actual Murder scene( and plot).

Ok, I’ve been meaning to discuss this with you for a long time. I know it’s a sensitive subject, so please, if I’m out of line, mods, do tell, or if anyone is hurt by reading this, I apologise. We’re not allowed to post the picture here but we can speculate about the objects that were found in the room. I’ll just copy/paste from the article, as the story matches the photo.

"AMBU BAG - a manual pump device used by medics to force air through a mask and into the lungs to keep an unconscious patient alive. The INSTRUCTION LEAFLET is alongside.

ALCOHOL PREPARATION PADS used for cleaning the skin before drug injections, a roll of SURGICAL TAPE and a box of disposable LATEX GLOVES.

On the bedside table is a large landline PHONE.

Abandoned on the bed is a string of Middle Eastern-style PRAYER BEADS, worn by Jackson around his neck.

An INCONTINENCE PAD sits in the centre of the bed.

The length of blue ribbon alongside is believed to have been used as a MAKESHIFT TOURNIQUET, to bind the star's arm and find a vein so drugs could be administered.

Out of view of the camera, according to our insider, are oxygen bottles used to treat the star as part of his heavy-duty prescription drugs regime."

I left out the doll, the glasses case, etc, I don’t find them relevant. The assumptions from the tabloid are also unnecessary, like the tourniquet to make a vein, but I pasted it because I could not find a decent photo to see what it was really.

What does not make sense: early reports said that he was found in Murray’s room, and this clearly is his room. Another story said that the kids were not allowed in the room where “daddy got his oxigen”, and that was Murray’s room. This is an inconsistency that may support the theory that he was moved.

Also, about Tohme. Right after Michael’s passing, I was reading almost every comment made on TMZ by the users, and there was one user (I thought at the time that it might be someone from tmz, still not sure), who claimed that in the house there were one doc and one, possibly two brothers. Also, he suggested that the doctor was NOT Murray, but Tohme, and that the brothers involved were Jermaine and possibly Randy. Were did Jemaine say he was when he heard the news? (I’m not asking about Tohme, since I know that he did not do interviews, maybe just one, LKL?)

From everything I've read, watched, and heard, I now believe it was Tohme who killed Michael. Murray was sent away (to girlfriend's house). The failure to secure the house as a crime-scene could be part of the plot. That way, nothing found in the house could be used as evidence. Anything could have been removed, or brought in. The behavior of the police toward Murray is strange. He can move about as he wants, to what he wants to do. He is even practicing medicine again. I think the plan was always for Murray to get away with a light sentence, and that will be the end of it. The rest will be thought of as "crack-pot" fans, but what can fans do?

Our hope now is for someone to TALK. Someone who worked on TII, or even a housekeeper in Michael's house? SOMEONE. . . . .

It frustrates me how EVERYONE is so damn quiet!!!

And I noticed that Thome Thome is the quietest of them all. What does he even do now?

No one ever talks about what they KNOW or SUSPECT about Michael's death. Only that he was looking great, or they knew he "had" a drug problem. But NOTHING about what they saw and what they heard from Michael or anyone else about anything that can help with unconvering the TRUTH of that day, or that night.

Unless...we're not getting any of this information. Hopefully, those who REALLY know something have went straight to police, not the media??

I really, really hate to mention this, but it's been on my mind. Sorry! Popescu, along with that list of things you mentioned? Do you remember the tabloid photo and article about the bloody shirt "supposedly" found in the closet? There was a pic. Some fans said it was paint, or something else. Looked like blood to me, the way it was smeared and spattered. Anyone remember that? OMG, this is awful. . . . . .

^^ The only thing that gets to me about that bloodied shirt story is wouldn't the murderer(s) clear any piece of evidence??

But if that bloodied shirt happens to be Michael's, then I'm not surprised at all, just heartbroken.

I really, really hate to mention this, but it's been on my mind. Sorry! Popescu, along with that list of things you mentioned? Do you remember the tabloid photo and article about the bloody shirt "supposedly" found in the closet? There was a pic. Some fans said it was paint, or something else. Looked like blood to me, the way it was smeared and spattered. Anyone remember that? OMG, this is awful. . . . . .

michael-jackson-bloody-shirt-photos.jpg

This shirt should have been DNA tested.

^^ The only thing that gets to me about that bloodied shirt story is wouldn't the murderer(s) clear any piece of evidence??

But if that bloodied shirt happens to be Michael's, then I'm not surprised at all, just heartbroken.

I think when he actually died there was a panic. Didn't clean up a well as they could have. Don't know. We don't even know if the blood on that shirt is real, or staged by a tabloid. Frustration!

We don't know what the police have and what they don't have. So far, all that's been leaked is "Murray, Murray, Murray."

Did LAPD took this bloody shirt with them to investigate? I do not think so. It would be smart if Jacksons would do an expertise whose blood was on this shirt. I believe myself that the shirt was real and tabloids these days were just publishing any information to keep their ratings high just anything else about MJ death.
Just one thing a worry about that this shirt disappeared right after the info was on the net.

Can someone please make those pictures a little bigger?

What would cause that much blood on the T-Shirt? Surely not needles.

From everything I've read, watched, and heard, I now believe it was Tohme who killed Michael. Murray was sent away (to girlfriend's house). The failure to secure the house as a crime-scene could be part of the plot. That way, nothing found in the house could be used as evidence. Anything could have been removed, or brought in. The behavior of the police toward Murray is strange. He can move about as he wants, to what he wants to do. He is even practicing medicine again. I think the plan was always for Murray to get away with a light sentence, and that will be the end of it. The rest will be thought of as "crack-pot" fans, but what can fans do?

Our hope now is for someone to TALK. Someone who worked on TII, or even a housekeeper in Michael's house? SOMEONE. . . . .

From a past article written by Firpo Carr, I think he was hinting at the same scenerio placing someone elese( Tohme), in the room with Michael when he died.

If Tohme is the Killer, it would explain why he has all but disappeared.

Michael was right to fear this man.

Here are some other pics inside MJ's room as well as Murray's:
[youtube]fB8TLORi_0Q&feature=rec-r2-2r-4-HM[/youtube]

what makes me wonder and may be it's a small detail and doesnt matter but i still wonder - why all the pillows and blankets are in a pile? as if somebody assembled it. i guess if they worked on him, all that might be on the floor. if the police came after to investigate, then it shouldnt be touched. if they wanted to clean the room after the police investigated, then who would be doing that so soon? there is no new staff hired yet and the rest is fired. and there is this random cushion on the bed...sorry for rambling but it makes me wonder

Does the family REALLY want the truth out there?
Why do I have the feeling they will go with the flow?

i wish we knew whether it's true about Prince watching Murray's "attempts". The question i have since i watched Kai's interview is why murray run down and asked for Prince? did he really want him upstairs or did he want to get him out of the way (of someone may be leaving the house?)??? basically murray's actions got everybody in the house in one place at once so all passage ways were free... just thinking aloud

i wish we knew whether it's true about Prince watching Murray's "attempts". The question i have since i watched Kai's interview is why murray run down and asked for Prince? did he really want him upstairs or did he want to get him out of the way (of someone may be leaving the house?)??? basically murray's actions got everybody in the house in one place at once so all passage ways were free... just thinking aloud

That's right. When "eveyone" in the house gathered around in a circle and prayed.

And I remember a long way back, someone mentioned why Kai Chase even gathered with "eveyone" in the house to pray before anything bad was announced.

Back then, I believed her when she said there was just a very very bad feeling.

But now, I don't really know. I'd like to know who's idea exactly is was to gather in a circle and pray.....Kai didn't say it was her idea. She just said everyone gathered around.

Last edited:
When Kai Chase told us this on LKL about praying in a circle, I found this to be kinda odd?

I remember thinking, she gave us no real explanation as to what would make her feel, forming a circle and praying was necessary? Which led me to always have the feeling, she may have left something significant out of "her story".

What does she know about Michael's Health?

Had she seen anything questionable going on in the house before that day?

A first response after Murray running down stairs and yelling for Prince, wouldn't be to form a prayer circle.

Wouldn't it normally be:

To scream, "What's wrong, what's wrong".
or
yell something like, "Do you need me to help? what can I do"
or
Start charging up those stairs yourself, passing anyone and everyone in tow
or
Call 911 yourself. No working phones, use your personal cell
or
Run through the house calling and yelling for others to come

Something is amiss with Kai's version. Something has been left out, but what?

I hear this is true. Prince was made to watch by Murray.

The theory is, Murray did this so Prince would be a witness for him and can say to a Judge or any Law official, that he( Murray) did try to administer CPR as a means to save his father's life.

^^ About 15mins is missing from Kai's story.

She said Murray came down at 12:05 but 911 wasnt called until 12:21? Why?

^^ About 15mins is missing from Kai's story.

She said Murray came down at 12:05 but 911 wasnt called until 12:21? Why?

Thanks for this Dangerous Inc.

I knew something was missing from her story.

So, its "time" thats missing...

Hmmmmmmm? alot can be done and said in a 15 min period.

Back