BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

@Bumper..well, as you can clearly tell, you're the only one :D

I also wonder if Zakk or T.N.A. would be interested in seeing the Bad Tour released on Blu-Ray.

I also wonder if Zakk or T.N.A. would be interested in seeing the Bad Tour released on Blu-Ray.

hmm, no I'm sure Zakk wanted a VHS release (Why Zakk? That's silly)...Not sure about T.N.A,, though...

no-meme-rage-face.jpg

Well anyway, far away from me the idea to repeat myself, I just wish...

I couldn't sleep last night at all...

Last edited:

^^ Lovey, actually, I think I only want a drawing of the tour...I think that would suffice :D

I wonder if they are gonna release the Bad Tour on 8mm

video-8mm-movies-800x800.jpg

I think this does brings confirmation BAD 25 is coming !! and in a BIG Way .. Im so excited :wild:

HotNews! U.S. federal trademark registration filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! OnThursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583326 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Musical sound recordings; audiovisual recordings featuring music and musical entertainment; motion picture films featuring music and musical entertainment; computer application software for mobile phones; downloadable ring tones and graphics for mobile phones; downloadable image and graphics files featuring display screen backgrounds or wallpapers, widgets, icons and photographs; downloadable podcasts in the field of music; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of books, magazines, newsletters, pamphlets, booklets and brochures in the field of music and entertainment; electronic game programs; video game software; storage cases for compact discs and DVDs; cell phone cases and covers; decorative light switch plates; electric signs; computer mouse pads; eyewear, eyewear accessories, namely, straps, neck cords and head straps which restrain eyewear from movement on a wearer;magnets.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583327 was filed for BAD25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Paper goods and printed matter, namely, posters; children's books; books in the field of music and entertainment, series of fiction books; comic books, bumper stickers, stickers, calendars, pencil sharpeners, pencil cases, activity books, both printed and blank; binders, notebooks, stationery, note pads, writing tablets, paper table cloths, paper napkins, pencils, markers, erasers, coloring books, writing pens, non-calibrated rulers, paper weights, paper coasters, bookmarks, book covers and holders, paper place mats; photo albums; address books; fan club newsletters, post cards, holiday cards, greeting cards, art prints, printed art reproductions, merchandise bags; children's activity books and picture books; photographs, gift wrap paper; souvenir collection books for movies and other audiovisual productions; souvenir collection books commemorating the life of a famous pop star; entertainment tour memorabilia collection books; event programs; song books; sheet music books; picture books; decals; magazines, newsletters, booklets, pamphlets and brochures in the field of music and entertainment; lithographs; precious metal money clips; letter openers of precious metal and book markers of precious metal.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583328 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Clothing, namely, shirts, jackets, sweaters, pants, belts, socks, sweatshirts, jerseys, shorts, jogging suits, sweat pants; headwear; scarves, gloves, coats, hosiery, neckties, rainwear, swimwear, sleepwear, robes, thermal underwear, headbands, and wristbands; footwear; costumes for use in children's dress up play; costumes for use in role-playing games; dance shoes; dance costumes; masquerade costumes and masks sold in connection therewith; novelty headwear with attached wigs; infant wear; infants' shoes and boots.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583329 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Soft drinks.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583330 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Entertainment services, namely, live and televised performances featuring musical, dance, dramatic, and comedic presentations; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring music and dance provided through the Internet, television, satellite, and audio media; film, theater, radio, videotape and television program production services; entertainment in the nature of a continuing television drama series, entertainment in the nature of a continuing television comedy series; entertainment in the nature of television news shows; music publishing services; song writing services; audio recording and production; record and music production; recording studio services; magazine publication services; providing recreational activities facilities for others; recreational camps; recreational park services; amusement parks; art exhibitions; dance instruction; entertainment services, namely, operating a museum and providing guided tours of the museum; providing theme park services; dance events; dance schools; dance studios; museums; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of music; entertainment services, namely, providing information and commentary online in the field of music; providing newsletters in the field of music via e-mail; entertainment services, namely, providing pre-recorded music, video and graphics, providing information in the field of music, and commentary and articles about music, all on-line; providing an Internet website portal featuring musical performances, musical videos, film clips, photographs and other multimedia materials; fan club services; educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of music and entertainment.

Source
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-triumph-international-inc-1263545-page-2-2

I think this does brings confirmation BAD 25 is coming !! and in a BIG Way .. Im so excited :wild:

HotNews! U.S. federal trademark registration filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! OnThursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583326 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Musical sound recordings; audiovisual recordings featuring music and musical entertainment; motion picture films featuring music and musical entertainment; computer application software for mobile phones; downloadable ring tones and graphics for mobile phones; downloadable image and graphics files featuring display screen backgrounds or wallpapers, widgets, icons and photographs; downloadable podcasts in the field of music; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of books, magazines, newsletters, pamphlets, booklets and brochures in the field of music and entertainment; electronic game programs; video game software; storage cases for compact discs and DVDs; cell phone cases and covers; decorative light switch plates; electric signs; computer mouse pads; eyewear, eyewear accessories, namely, straps, neck cords and head straps which restrain eyewear from movement on a wearer;magnets.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583327 was filed for BAD25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Paper goods and printed matter, namely, posters; children's books; books in the field of music and entertainment, series of fiction books; comic books, bumper stickers, stickers, calendars, pencil sharpeners, pencil cases, activity books, both printed and blank; binders, notebooks, stationery, note pads, writing tablets, paper table cloths, paper napkins, pencils, markers, erasers, coloring books, writing pens, non-calibrated rulers, paper weights, paper coasters, bookmarks, book covers and holders, paper place mats; photo albums; address books; fan club newsletters, post cards, holiday cards, greeting cards, art prints, printed art reproductions, merchandise bags; children's activity books and picture books; photographs, gift wrap paper; souvenir collection books for movies and other audiovisual productions; souvenir collection books commemorating the life of a famous pop star; entertainment tour memorabilia collection books; event programs; song books; sheet music books; picture books; decals; magazines, newsletters, booklets, pamphlets and brochures in the field of music and entertainment; lithographs; precious metal money clips; letter openers of precious metal and book markers of precious metal.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583328 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Clothing, namely, shirts, jackets, sweaters, pants, belts, socks, sweatshirts, jerseys, shorts, jogging suits, sweat pants; headwear; scarves, gloves, coats, hosiery, neckties, rainwear, swimwear, sleepwear, robes, thermal underwear, headbands, and wristbands; footwear; costumes for use in children's dress up play; costumes for use in role-playing games; dance shoes; dance costumes; masquerade costumes and masks sold in connection therewith; novelty headwear with attached wigs; infant wear; infants' shoes and boots.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583329 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Soft drinks.

hotnews.jpg
Hot News! On Thursday, March 29, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration number 85583330 was filed for BAD 25 by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. with the description Entertainment services, namely, live and televised performances featuring musical, dance, dramatic, and comedic presentations; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring music and dance provided through the Internet, television, satellite, and audio media; film, theater, radio, videotape and television program production services; entertainment in the nature of a continuing television drama series, entertainment in the nature of a continuing television comedy series; entertainment in the nature of television news shows; music publishing services; song writing services; audio recording and production; record and music production; recording studio services; magazine publication services; providing recreational activities facilities for others; recreational camps; recreational park services; amusement parks; art exhibitions; dance instruction; entertainment services, namely, operating a museum and providing guided tours of the museum; providing theme park services; dance events; dance schools; dance studios; museums; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of music; entertainment services, namely, providing information and commentary online in the field of music; providing newsletters in the field of music via e-mail; entertainment services, namely, providing pre-recorded music, video and graphics, providing information in the field of music, and commentary and articles about music, all on-line; providing an Internet website portal featuring musical performances, musical videos, film clips, photographs and other multimedia materials; fan club services; educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of music and entertainment.

Source
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-triumph-international-inc-1263545-page-2-2

Do you think that they'll release the video fo Bad Tour?

This might be a really silly question but Triumph International? how are they related to the estate?

This might be a really silly question but Triumph International? how are they related to the estate?
It's the Jacksons' album, Triumph. Distributed on the international level.

Brilliant! Cheers for that qbee. Hopefully Bad 88 Wembley is coming this year surely.

Do you think that they'll release the video fo Bad Tour?

Im picking up good vibrations that the Estate WILL release a DVD for BAD tour and some TV specials :) for the Anniversary of BAD to promote the Album and DVD . and MUCH MUCH MORE !!

It's the Jacksons' album, Triumph. Distributed on the international level.
:poke:

What I meant was, is this one of the companies that Michael left behind which the estate is now going to use to distribute anything Bad 25 related? Just want to make sure this is a company related to the Estate and not a random company set up by german businessmen

~Lindsey~;3622215 said:

Triumph International, Inc. is The Estate of Michael Jackson’s wholly-owned merchandise licensing company.

Triumph International Inc. is a corporation that was formed by and wholly owned by Michael Jackson during his life. It continues to own numerous trademarks and other intellectual property associated with his career. Triumph is now wholly owned by his estate, with Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain serving as the corporation’s sole directors and officers.

qbee;3622223 said:
Triumph International, Inc. is The Estate of Michael Jackson’s wholly-owned merchandise licensing company.

Triumph International Inc. is a corporation that was formed by and wholly owned by Michael Jackson during his life. It continues to own numerous trademarks and other intellectual property associated with his career. Triumph is now wholly owned by his estate, with Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain serving as the corporation’s sole directors and officers.

Exactly my words! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Here's the illustration:

triumph.jpg

I don't want to get my hopes up too high for anything. I am going to wait and see. I get really excited and then it doesn't turn out how I hoped.

Thanks Qbee, I've owned the Triumph album for years but I just get confused by all the companies and names that Michael patented. This piece of news could be the stepping stone before the announcement then. I find it funny how even a Bad25 pencil sharpener could be available

Thanks Qbee, I've owned the Triumph album for years but I just get confused by all the companies and names that Michael patented. This piece of news could be the stepping stone before the announcement then. I find it funny how even a Bad25 pencil sharpener could be available

You're welcome. Any time. :)

I think the trademark registrations are pretty obvious.

Soft drink - is for Pepsi cans (they also had king of pop trademarked)

There's one for clothing - stuff Bravado sells and one of paper products - Walmart in USA carries a variety of notebooks and folders.

There's one music recording - re-release of Bad album

There's one for performance - a DVD or a Blu-ray

why is no one focusing on the most crucial part of qbees "hot news" post?!

"decorative light switch plates"

I hope they do officially released some footage of the bad tour. Problem is will anyone be satisfied? No matter what, some fans are going to like it. Some aren't.

Too much expectation.... worrisome.

I agree that you cannot satisfy everybody. But if there is one project that has the potential to satisfy most of the fanbase, bah gawd, it has got to be a Bad Tour 88 release. :lol:

True

why is no one focusing on the most crucial part of qbees "hot news" post?!

"decorative light switch plates"

:: Dead ::

I will take both....

Every time I think, this is it.... there's nothing else to look forward to, the estate comes out with a major project.

I thought This Is It- the movie.. was the final curtain for MJ projects... then they came out with the "Michael" CD... then The MJ Game & the Cirque du soleil. After seeing Immortal, I thought there won't be anything else for a long while .... but now the BAD 25 project sounds really promising.

Here... hoping everyone (well, MOST) finds something worthwhile in the BAD 25 era

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back