BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

What would be amazing -
DVD/Bluray set:
87 leg Tokyo (first show)
88 leg Wembley (peak of tour)
89 leg L.A (last show)

Quincy Jones is working on the Bad 25 project according to sources.

Im sure he is being he was the original producer. He should be part of it.

I'm not getting my hopes up but this would be an awesome project CD:
Full original album
2 remixes
4 unreleased songs

DVD/Blu-Ray:
Tokyo 1987 first night.
Wembley 1988 one of the July shows.
Los Angeles 1989 January 27th.

Special Features:
1988 Rehearsals from Pensicola florida and Barcelona, Michael meeting Diana before the wembley show etc.

DVD release of the spike lee documentary

25th of Moonwalker released worldwide on Blu-Ray/DVD with the making of included.

And finally a BAD Tour CD.

I know this probably will never happen but it would be amazing if it did.

I'm not getting my hopes up but this would be an awesome project CD:
Full original album
2 remixes
4 unreleased songs

DVD/Blu-Ray:
Tokyo 1987 first night.
Wembley 1988 one of the July shows.
Los Angeles 1989 January 27th.

Special Features:
1988 Rehearsals from Pensicola florida and Barcelona, Michael meeting Diana before the wembley show etc.

DVD release of the spike lee documentary

25th of Moonwalker released worldwide on Blu-Ray/DVD with the making of included.

And finally a BAD Tour CD.

I know this probably will never happen but it would be amazing if it did.

You think they'll do this? That'd be great!

Now that Estate has the copyright filed for BAD 25 , the FAKE French fan BAD 25 site has been put out of commision.
I think Estate will probably use it now for a promotional redirect to michaeljackson.com
http://www.bad25.com/

Now that Estate has the copyright filed for BAD 25 , the FAKE French fan BAD 25 site has been put out of commision.
I think Estate will probably use it now for a promotional redirect to michaeljackson.com
http://www.bad25.com/

Hmm, great way to earn some money... :D

I can't wait.

I think 2012 will be great. I will se MJ Immortal show and get BAD25. - And hopefully a BAD TOUR BOX-SET with a lot of extra material.

A BAD TOUR LIVE CD would be amazing too!

No wonder a lot of people are always disappointed when I see peoples 'demands' for this upcoming project! Needless to say I am excited too!

I hope the estate doesn't make big box set of fans requirements for Bad 25, no one can afford to buy it :D

I think the trademark registrations are pretty obvious.

Soft drink - is for Pepsi cans (they also had king of pop trademarked)

There's one for clothing - stuff Bravado sells and one of paper products - Walmart in USA carries a variety of notebooks and folders.

There's one music recording - re-release of Bad album

There's one for performance - a DVD or a Blu-ray

Yes but the regestration for entertainement/perfomance can also be for the Spike-Lee-Doku or for a DVD with the Bad-Video/Smooth-Criminal-Video similiar they made it with the Thriller-Video/Motown-Performance for Thriller 25.
It doesn`t mean a confirmation for a Tour-DVD.

But sure I hope for the Bad-Tour.

Well, it's just common sense that he'll be involved, for the obvious reasons.

What obvious reasons? Money? He talked bad about Michael in the last few years and he refused to work with him when MJ asked him. I don't like him as a person but I respect him as a producer, and I'm happy that he'll be doing this project because he knows better than John McClain.

What obvious reasons? Money? He talked bad about Michael in the last few years and he refused to work with him when MJ asked him. I don't like him as a person but I respect him as a producer, and I'm happy that he'll be doing this project because he knows better than John McClain.

When Michael wanted/asked to work with Quincy again?

I do agree with you about having Quincy and his inflated ego working on BAD 25 than J McCain.

Last edited:

When Michael wanted/asked to work with Quincy again?

I do agree with you about having Quincy and his inflated ago working on BAD 25 than J McCain.

In 2007.

Veteran producer Quincy Jones has snubbed the chance to work with Michael Jackson again.

The legend, who produced Jacko's 1982 album 'Thriller', still the best-selling LP of all time, said he had been in contact with the singer.

He told NME.COM: "Man please, I've got enough to do. We already did that. I have talked to him about working with him again but I've got too much to do. I've got 900 products, I'm 74 years old. Give me a break."

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/28551

I said it's common sense that he'll be involved in this project. The 'obvious reasons', well actually just one REALLY obvious reason, was that he was a producer on it. Which is enough of a reason why he'll be involved.

Now, whether or not he's an old douche isn't my problem and isn't the issue I was talking about.

Let me put it in a way anybody can understand...

Question: Why is Quincy involved on Bad25?
Answer: Because he was a producer on Bad.

Oh, and just for the record, I too think he's an old scumbag...

I said it's common sense that he'll be involved in this project. The 'obvious reasons', well actually just one REALLY obvious reason, was that he was a producer on it. Which is enough of a reason why he'll be involved.

Now, whether or not he's an old douche isn't my problem and isn't the issue I was talking about.

Do you think Quincy will be involved in Bad Tour Video on Blu-Ray?

Why would Quincy be involved with Bad Tour on dvd/blu ray? ._. He just produced the BAD album?

The question is, will there be Bad Tour video on Blu-Ray? I hope they release it.

@toivonen93: Don't mind Bumper. He's just being... himself. :lol:

The question is, will there be Bad Tour video on Blu-Ray? I they release it.

Dafuq is a Blu-Ray? o_O

@toivonen93: Don't mind Bumper. He's just being... himself. :lol:

Dafuq is a Blu-Ray? o_O

Of course I am being myself. Everyone else is already taken.

^^Fair enough.

I understand that. But if he didn't want to work with Michael again in 2007 why would he change his mind now? He is 5 years older now. He is 79 years old.

I understand that. But if he didn't want to work with Michael again in 2007 why would he change his mind now? He is 5 years older now. He is 79 years old.

Money, of course.

He was also part of Thriller25 in 2008. Wasn`t he?

Money, of course.

Probably, but I don't care. It would be great if we get an official statement that he is selecting and working on the songs. That way those unreleased songs will be as close as Michael wanted them to be. That is the only reason why I want Quincy to do it. And of course critics will praise everything Quincy do so that way album will be hit. Quincy working again with MJ will also bring good publicity and promotion. Too bad that they didn't ask him to do Behind the Mask and Much Too Soon for MICHAEL album instead of McClain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back