Bad Tour DVD [CLOSED] Cont. discussion in The Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley DVD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

If I remember correctly it was said 2 wembley nights were shot on film. i just want to make sure the royal night was indeed filmed because this quote from the estate annocement
" This footage was only recently unearthed and is the only known copy of the show to exist. "

Those 2 nights on film are 15th and 16th July.

@loveforever

you know how sony and the estate like to exaggerate things.
they made the anoucement juyci and spicy.

A reminder :D

164854merchbad25.jpg

Man da jacket is as cool as expensive :(

Even the case is a bit too pricey...but very cool...

Too bad that "XL" doesn't refer to the size of the case, I'd use it for a suitcase :lol:

Some rare pictures :)

tzHgp.png

ephemeride-speciale-bad-25-5-janvier-1987-L-NHzL_7.jpeg

Michael+Jackson+BAD25TH.png

Chuck Norris's personal copy:

badwembley1988bluray.jpg

"ripped from a dub copy"....what does that mean?

I think he's trying to say that the vhs video on youtube taken from a copy of the original 1 inch videotape.

Let's just hope they don't release one day an audio cassette with mono sound :D

"ripped from a dub copy"....what does that mean?

Dub (definition):

1. Combine several sound tracks for recording on film or videotape.

2. Add one television film to another; for example, to add the filmed version of a commercial to the film containing the regular entertainment program. This is called dubbing in.

3. Duplicate of a commercial on videotape or audiotape made from a master print, usually for distribution among the stations and networks who will carry the commercial; sometimes called dupe. To dub up means to copy a videotape from a smaller format (i.e., 3/40) to a larger one (20 quad). To dub down means to copy a videotape from a larger format to a smaller one.

Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/dubbing#ixzz1wOEKVAgl

there will be good quality masters? so does that mean their the videos available or does it mean we are getting the good quality masters? could someone clear this up for me? thanks.

You bring the estate on ideas...

Remember that Zakk requested the BAD tour 1988 on VHS, well.. He got it! :lol:

This is my wishful thinking:

Since the Estate has been reading this thread, and we've joked and joked about wanting a VHS, they decided to mention that in the statement that we're getting a VHS copy....but really, they were just joking...and when release day comes, we get the quality we've dreamed of... :D

:pray:

This is my wishful thinking:

Since the Estate has been reading this thread, and we've joked and joked about wanting a VHS, they decided to mention that in the statement that we're getting a VHS copy....but really, they were just joking...and when release day comes, we get the quality we've dreamed of... :D

:pray:

My strong wish too :)

will they be using the good quality master tapes for the release?

I think that Zakk ruined the whole thing. Everything is his fault. If he hadn't wished the VHS Bad Tour, now we'd have been getting the blu ray.

@zakk
of course they will. they are making us appetite with that YT video and then, booom. A fucking HQ dvd like no one expected.
Oh,but thats not all. the ultra mega the so called DA BOMB will be, that they unearthed the film masters. I don't have to tell you what it means.
little hint, its my favorite color.

I think that Zakk ruined the whole thing. Everything is his fault. If he hadn't wished the VHS Bad Tour, now we'd have been getting the blu ray.

it's not my fault fact: when I said I wanted the Bad Tour second leg on DVD you said that I wanted it on VHS and if you didn't say that then we might have gotten it in better quality, so it's your fault.

@zakk
of course they will. they are making us appetite with that YT video and then, booom. A fucking HQ dvd like no one expected.
Oh,but thats not all. the ultra mega the so called DA BOMB will be, that they unearthed the film masters. I don't have to tell you what it means.
little hint, its my favorite color.

yeah I hope we will get it in High quality, thanks. :)

it's not my fault fact: when I said I wanted the Bad Tour second leg on DVD you said that I wanted it on VHS and if you didn't say that then we might have gotten it in better quality, so it's your fault.

looool Zakk is right :D

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back