Bad Tour DVD [CLOSED] Cont. discussion in The Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley DVD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

Why the hell am I reading 40 pages of disucussion about something we did not even SEEN yet. We only discuss about the quality of something we have not seen yet. Please wait until it's release and then discuss.
While I am typing this I am thinking of boycot this forum until it's released, I am so sick & tired of everybody who is pissed off etc etc.

Why the hell am I reading 40 pages of disucussion about something we did not even SEEN yet. We only discuss about the quality of something we have not seen yet. Please wait until it's release and then discuss.
While I am typing this I am thinking of boycot this forum until it's released, I am so sick & tired of everybody who is pissed off etc etc.

See ya later then :)

Some further hi-tech talk :D

Synchronized robots dance Thriller :)

If one of them slows down the others are waiting for it to accelerate. If one of themis eliminated from the choreography and then put back, it asks the others the exact position so that it can get synchronized with the rest of the group. Nice. :)

[youtube]WTeTI0H6M6s[/youtube]

We've seen the trailer and two clips from TV news.

the previews are not representative of the final product, the final quality will of course be better then the previews just wait and see before judging.

See you in September. And by the way, VHS will be VHS, it will never be neither DVD nor Blu-Ray, unles they had been joking till now and unless they use the original film to properly create a HQ DVD.

I can't see it changing much from the preview.

it was said that the preview came from a 1" dub, not the real quality of the DVD.

Who is that?

He's the colorist that worked on the film in 1988. After seeing his post, people have been asking him questions.

---------------------

However to me this other guy is a lot more interesting.

He's the Director, Business Affairs at Sony Music Entertainment

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson
Cautiously optimistic about ?#Bad25?. Been wanting a Bad Tour DVD for many, many years. Hope they get this one right.

Jeff Monachino ?@Chino7671

@CEThomson They have. The concert is not film like the Another Part of Me video but the quality beats anything we've seen or will see.

@Chino7671 The clips released so far, though, don't look decent quality. They're blurrier than almost any bootleg you can find on YouTube.

@CEThomson I suspect they have nothing to do with the final product. What I saw was not blurry.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Soooooooooooooooooo hot! :shifty: :naughty: :blushing:

No woman forgets if MJ did Dirty Diana :shifty:

Yes.... never!!!! :naughty:

Karen Faye, what a credible source of information about Michael. :smilerolleyes:

On SOME questions Karen is. :fear:

Cautiously optimistic about ?#Bad25?. Been wanting a Bad Tour DVD for many, many years. Hope they get this one right.

@CEThomson They have. The concert is not film like the Another Part of Me video but the quality beats anything we've seen or will see.

@Chino7671 The clips released so far, though, don't look decent quality. They're blurrier than almost any bootleg you can find on YouTube.

@CEThomson I suspect they have nothing to do with the final product. What I saw was not blurry.

I just hope he's right.

To me the most interesting source is Michael Jackson:

"I will not be satisfied until I know you are at the right time at the right angle."

So we have 2 reliable sourcs stating the promo is not the final quality and has nothing to do with the final product.
"quality beats anything we've seen or will see. Its is NOT Blurry "

Warren Eagles.
2012-05-30_14-41-03-1.jpg

Who is that?

He's the colorist that worked on the film in 1988. After seeing his post, people have been asking him questions.

---------------------

If quality is good, why has the Estate mentioned VHS then?

I am getting more and more optimistic.

the previews are not representative of the final product, the final quality will of course be better then the previews just wait and see before judging.

So true Zakk. I'm 100% sure the final product will be very good quality, not BR quality but very good quality nonetheless. Can't wait!

Ivy, I hope they get it right too.

I've never really felt that "they" would release a poor quality DVD.
I mean, what's the point really? :blink: :big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back