Bad Tour DVD [CLOSED] Cont. discussion in The Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley DVD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

That BTV footage I thought was pretty decent, honestly this concert is going to be amazing regardless of quality and that video is far from bad. It's not good or great, but not bad and the audio is what matters most. This DVD is gonna be awesome!

If you're judging from these teasers, it IS bad. Really bad. It's bad even for a bootleg. I pray the DVD will be way better.

the audio is what matters most

Disagreed. In my opinion they're equal. It's not some band show where you concentrate most on music. I think Michael has always did concerts to SHOW people something. Both video and audio must be in perfect quality. It's Michael Jackson. It's the man. The best dancer in the world. The best entertainer.

Plus we are already getting a CD with the audio from Wembley concert. So no one is buying the DVD for the Audio content. The DVD image quality is very important. but lets not ignore We have 2 reliable sources stating the quality is Very good and clear NOT Blurry. I think we can all agree we are getting Good audio quality based on the info we already recieved.

Disagreed. In my opinion they're equal. It's not some band show where you concentrate most on music. I think Michael has always did concerts to SHOW people something. Both video and audio must be in perfect quality. It's Michael Jackson. It's the man. The best dancer in the world. The best entertainer.

I agree with what MJJLatvia is saying.

It's not a band playing and it's not a rock concert. It's not like your getting an ACDC, Queen or Metallica concert where you'd care less if there's any video at all, as long as the sound is the best as possible cuz that's what they're primary focus is, the live music... and also the whole show, but that comes second.

In Michael's case it's different. He's a pop artist and an entertainer, the visuals are as equally important as the sound. In fact, I dare to say they're even more important, since the music is just a copy of the album versions of the song in Michael's case (where in rock concerts the music is like a re-take of the album versions and a lot of the songs might sound different, they might sound heavier or lighter, they might have extra parts or whatever, they might do covers of other popular songs, etc). In Michael's case it's more of a... "how the songs look" type of concert. Kinda like a "you've heard how the songs sound, here's how they look now". So the visuals and the quality of them are indeed very important in Michael's case.

Again, if this was a rock band and/or a rock concert, then the video quality wouldn't have been such a big fuss. I mean, the higher the quality the better, but as long as the audio is in GREAT quality then nobody's gonna be upset with DVD, VHS quality or no video at all (some might, but the majority won't).

But yeah, it's different with Michael... obviously...

^ completely agreed.

I finally got a reply back from Amazon they fixed the date on their order information but could not change the run time yet. I guess Estate hasn't confirmed the run time yet that's why

My cover for Wembley, hope you'll like it :)
bwtp.jpg

Last edited:

^ Nice. Very colorful :)

^^ Very good! I like it!

how do I send an email to HMV giving them the cover of the Bad DVD?

Mod note : While expressing your dissatisfaction , please do not use inappropriate language or threats to parties involved. Plus this is NOT a thread about Cascio songs or Michael album.

Why don't the estate just release a clip showing the actual quality that we can expect from the DVD? Would save a hell of alot of worry for fans.

This thread may not be about the fake 'Cascio' songs or the 'Michael' album, but it is about the crappy VHS-quality dvd the Estate is about to release, which is in line with all the other low quality/cheap products the Estate has released so far like the 'Michael' album and 'Vision' dvd set. There is a pattern here! Wake up everyone and don't fall for their schemes. This is not what Michael deserves!

This thread may not be about the fake 'Cascio' songs or the 'Michael' album, but it is about the crappy VHS-quality dvd the Estate is about to release, which is in line with all the other low quality/cheap products the Estate has released so far like the 'Michael' album and 'Vision' dvd set. There is a pattern here! Wake up everyone and don't fall for their schemes. This is not what Michael deserves!

Sir. There are two highly reliable sources that say that the DVD quality will be good, if not GREAT. Sure, not high resolution Blu-ray quality, but still a high enough quality for us to see everything and enjoy everything. The clips online are not a correct representation of what the DVD will be.

So on behalf of all of us optimists, CHILL :)

You have not posted in over six months then you come here and threaten to shot someone in the head,

One word to you

BANNED

I love the DVD cover, it's great. I just hope the picture quality will be great too which I'm sure it will be, Keeping the faith.

You have not posted in over six months then you come here and threaten to shot someone in the head,

One word to you

BANNED

I was also shocked at what he posted. Good work Gaz.

oh geez I accidentally thanked that guy's post -__-

I'm not gonna look one way or another. I am neutral but unsure as to the quality. We will have to wait and see.

Is there any confirmation we will a better preview in August? Some uploader on YouTube claimed their uncle was called to work on Bad 25.

Why don't the estate just release a clip showing the actual quality that we can expect from the DVD? Would save a hell of alot of worry for fans.

That's exactly what I thought too...That makes too much sense I guess :D

from what night was this?
$%28KGrHqZ,%21hQE+%21WZ0yiRBPw2z6NpTQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

My cover for Wembley, hope you'll like it :)
badliveatwembley.jpg

That looks amazing! - I can't wait to see the cover for the Live Album! Hope it's not just the same as the DVD cover! This cover would be great, so much energy and power in it!!

:lol: - I'll second that!! :lol:

That looks amazing! - I can't wait to see the cover for the Live Album! Hope it's not just the same as the DVD cover! This cover would be great, so much energy and power in it!!

:lol: - I'll second that!! :lol:

I'll third it!

Not July 16. I hope they add The Way You Make Me Feel as bonus from other Bad Tour concert.

Maybe it was actually performed. I hear some people saying that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back