BAD25 - designated Discussion Thread

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

I wish I had all the time in the world to hawk this thread 24/7 as it's growing faster than a weed and I can't keep up with the pace :p Sloow down Tito!

Man what will I do till September 18th? I guess I'll just sleep. Call my work please and wake me up on 17th.

Thank you

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER"!!!!!

OK - only DVD, BUT WHO CARES??? - We get ALL we want!!!

I can't believe they do this to us!! - They have really heard what we wanted - and given us!!

THANKS SONY AND THE ESTATE!!!!!

Great great great !!!

I though this was an Epic/Legacy + MJ Estate project... not a Sony one, right?

I mean I see no mention of Sony Music in that statement, only a Epic/Legacy mention.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Thank you Michael. Thank YOU to the Estate. Thank you Gaz for posting this grandest of news

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I am ready...bring it.

#WhosBad

ETA: I m still hoping they will announce the Blu Ray later.... But right now.... AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

WOOOHOOOO.....I couldn't of said it better myself......I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Now we just wait for September!!!! :woohoo:

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER"!!!!!

OK - only DVD, BUT WHO CARES??? - We get ALL we want!!!

I can't believe they do this to us!! - They have really heard what we wanted - and given us!!

THANKS SONY AND THE ESTATE!!!!!

Great great great !!!

Hess how awesome is it that just yesterday you were saying how cool a Live CD would be and the next day BAM life if its just for ya LOL

Music sounds amazing in that teaser trailer! I have listened it like 10 times already :D

I just looked through the forum and didn't see any mention of Bad 25 news so I figured there wasn't any. Then I just saw this thread and shouted so loud with excitement that the neighbours probably think I've been shot.

First of all, a shout out to the Michael Jackson Estate:

THANK YOU!!!

This is just about everything I could've wished for and more! 3cd's + DVD, are you kidding me?? I never ever ever thought we could get something as special as this. I'm blown away. And all the pictures of the merchandise looks like heaven to me. I'm so buying that kick-ass BAD-case! :wild:

I don't think I can handle this much excitement, I'm about to explode!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Zakk, here's to you, for daring to dream big! :cheers::friends: I guess the Estate paid attention to your posts. All of them. lol

I was not expecting a Live CD! I was just thinking how great that would be to have....This is such a treasure trove!

I remember that there was some little audio snippets leaked from one Wembley concert long time ago. It was said to be July 16th concert and there was The Way You Make Me Feel. Was it this concert or other concert?

A live cd and DVD. Fuck me sideways!!!

I though this was an Epic/Legacy + MJ Estate project... not a Sony one, right?

I mean I see no mention of Sony Music in that statement, only a Epic/Legacy mention.

Epic/Legacy is Sony Music.

Yes, we should. But like someone else stated, if they do it right, not the 4:3 picture from the DVD contains the black bars left and right, but your 16:9 TV has them (because it's only a 4:3 picture)

Thanks. Looks like black bars on the clip we see. To be honest I don't really mind, just managing expectations as I said earlier.

horror7.jpg

:tease::punk::dancin:

This is too awesome! :D :D

Oh i can't wait! This is too much! Unreleased songs/demos, live cd and BAD Tour 88 on DVD... FUCKING AWESOME O.O

Crystal Ball, anyone?

Crystalball_alternate.GIF

Really great news, i'm just a little upset because there's no Blu-Ray. =/
And at least in the teaser, the image looks bad.

great package.
Live cd!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS. It was know that the audio was recorded and mixed professionaly.
Live dvd from a vhs copy of the jumbo screens, means, less fainting and going crazy sreaming crowd and more Michael.

they really did try to do it right this time.

WE'VE BEEN HEARD!

The teaser is JUST an small quality upload for promotion.... don't judge on the quality of the teaser...

OMG!!!! I'm so excited - 121 days until it is September 18 and we can go out and buy the Bad25 package. Whoeeeeeee!! And a DVD of the Bad tour, and the audio track which will include Michael talking to the audience, cool!!!!! Great news!!!

Set list PLEASE??

We don't get Dirty Diana right?

But we do get Man in The Mirror and TWYMMF??

Question:

Did MJ perform Dirty Diana at this concert or not? Because I know he wanted to take it out of the set for Princess Diana, but didn't she say, 'No I WANT you to do the song'....

??

I'm literally jumping up and down right now!! I can't contain my excitement!! Maybe people will lay off Gaz now for the other announcement!! I can't wait to get EVERYTHING I can!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
june 5th is only a couple of days away!!!! Its all about to begin guys!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Back