Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

I know but this where some people blame Mj. He had children and should have not been using propocal (sp). NOw, he has left these kids open to others. I am sorry but not everyone is going to think like some fans. I have been saying this since day one of MJ's death. SOrry but it is the true. And wait until they become teens. Nothing is off from the media NO more.

Really? Really? You are seriously blaming this on Michael? Ok I need to stay calm ok ok...

and to correct your spelling it's called Propofol. It was Murray's fawkin JOB to keep Michael alive! He did NOT do his job. Michael did NOT leave his children on purpose!

So since Michael napped it's okay for Michael's children to be "public figures" now? wtf. And again I say they are CHILDREN! Not even teenagers okay. So this is going too far. Also when Mike was alive he had their faces covered for a reason, meaning he DID NOT want their faces all over tabloids. But since their faces were unveiled at the memorial these paps follow them to get a damn pic of them. Whether it's to the library, karate, where ever else they go. Michael is not WITH them so they should not be followed by the stupid paps. There is no REASON for the paps to take pics of them other than $$$$ sdjhfaskldhf

ok I'm done with this thread now, I'm gettin too worked up over this.

Last edited:
Lets face it guys, these kids are now famous, like it or not.

Michael didn't want his children in the spotlight because he was afraid of kidnapping I thought? I see they are always out with Grace and bodyguard. People are interested in these kids. They want to know what Prince is really like; and Paris. This is just how it is. I think it will die down a bit over time but right now they are still a very hot topic.

Why does everyone always act like MJ only has two kids? They always forget about Blanket.

Do these kids have no privacy rights? They are not celebrities, they are children of celebrities. (And a deceased celebrity, at that...) They did not ask for or welcome this onslaught of media attention.

More importantly, every single person working in the media *knows* that the one thing Michael put more energy and effort into than performing was caring for and protecting his children. No matter how little they may know of him, they know damn well that more than making him out to be a druggie, more than going on about his debt and spending, more than any stupid story or anything else they could pin on him...they know that photographing, stalking, making celebrities out of his kids is the one way to utterly and completely disrespect him and stomp all over his grave. Aside from the countless times he spoke the words, he made a bold statement with those scarves and masks, which was "Go on, do and say whatever you want, treat me like a circus animal, but my children are off limits." No other celebrity has ever made that more clear.

They know this. So, to not act accordingly is absolutely disgusting. :no:

Last edited:
Why does everyone always act like MJ only has two kids? They always forget about Blanket.
I never forget his baby boy :wub: lol
seriously though that woman needs to be slapped across her face and much more she is a vile, cunning, witch

This is a horrible thing to do. Anything that Walters says about these kids will be culled from tabloid fodder and speculation since she does not know any of those children personally.

And, yes, she did seem appalled by Perez Hilton's actions with Demi's kid. But I guess when your last name is Jackson, all bets are off.

Really? Nothing is off from the media anymore?

Wow... It's a shame that the media is put ahead over morality and human values...
There should be no excuse to hurt or parade someone...especially mourning children.

I'm just hoping it's something decent... Though, I'm not expecting much....
I understand but when has that every stop the media. And guess what, who drives the media, THE PUBLIC. So until great amount of the public stop buying this stuff, it will continue. Look at Tiger Wood now. His children are now being talked about and shown more since his scandal and the ratings are high and the internet is going crazy and it is making $$$$. National Equire are getting even more popular. And this board can complaine about this all day, but look TMZ is getting more popular and talking over reporting even more than CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the six o clock news until these networks are using TMZ as a base until even this board is even quoting TMZ. Yes, TMZ is right about a FEW things but my thing when it comes to TMZ is NEVER USE THEM. It is like making a deal with the devil. YEs, the devil/evil people will be kind and nice and even right about one or two things however, they overall goal is to destroy. When you use them, you help give them crediablity. But again, I understand. Look at much as fans sit and complain, NOTHING is changing (and it is going to get worst). I am sitting here now at the news on Tiger Woods. I said, he is the darling now but just wait, the media is going to find something on him and blow it up in a matter of time. SOmeone arguement me down this wont happen to Tiger and I bet them it will, guess what, I am going to pick up my bet.

Hmmm. I thought Barbara Walters is one of the few journalists with some intergrity!!!! Boy, was I very wrong!!! When it comes to boosting ratings, nothing or no one is off limits!! This is too sad.:(:no:

They lost their father. Fascinating yeah :smilerolleyes:. Why can't they leave them alone?? They're not in the show biz!!

This is awful. You already have people who are 1000% convinced these kids are "screwed up" because of who their father was and how they came to be. The media is going to have a field day putting them under the microscope and judging them for the rest of their lives.

They're already saying stuff about Michael not being the dad, how they don't go to school (duh they get home schooled) and trying to start something between the Jackson's and Debbie Rowe re:custody. They need to stop the insanity and leave those kids alone.

Whoever said they aren't Michael Jackson is totally correct. Stop getting on these kids. Their dad was the star and he's gone....they are just innocent children so leave them alone!

Do these kids have no privacy rights? They are not celebrities, they are children of celebrities. (And a deceased celebrity, at that...) They did not ask for or welcome this onslaught of media attention.

More importantly, every single person working in the media *knows* that the one thing Michael put more energy and effort into than performing was caring for and protecting his children. No matter how little they may know of him, they know damn well that photographing, stalking, making celebrities out of his kids is the one way to utterly and completely disrespect him and stomp all over his grave. Aside from the countless times he spoke the words, he made a bold statement with those scarves and masks, which was "Go on, do and say whatever you want, treat me like a circus animal, but my children are off limits." No other celebrity has ever made that more clear.

They know this. So, to not act accordingly is absolutely disgusting. :no:
The media know this they just does not give a @#$.

this is the woman that had her assistant film parts of the memorial from her seat at the memorial. she also presented the brashir doc on 20/20. are we really surprised?

I know The Jackson family aren't the royal family, but I do wish they would speak out on the media obsessing over the kids. They should be publicly screaming for the media to leave them alone.

Lets face it guys, these kids are now famous, like it or not.

Michael didn't want his children in the spotlight because he was afraid of kidnapping I thought? I see they are always out with Grace and bodyguard. People are interested in these kids. They want to know what Prince is really like; and Paris. This is just how it is. I think it will die down a bit over time but right now they are still a very hot topic.

Kidnapping yes, but also so they could go about without Michael and not be hounded, which they did. Just because their dad is famous doesn't mean they should have to put up with being hounded and profiled on TV. It's sick, and frankly, why are people so interested? They're just kids and should be doing what kids do, not having to deal with this on top of their fathers death. :no:

I did not forget about Blanket at all but the press is after Prince and Paris. Blanket is too small to give an interview. Thats the bottom line.

I understand but when has that every stop the media. And guess what, who drives the media, THE PUBLIC. So until great amount of the public stop buying this stuff, it will continue. Look at Tiger Wood now. His children are now being talked about and shown more since his scandal and the ratings are high and the internet is going crazy and it is making $$$$. National Equire are getting even more popular. And this board can complaine about this all day, but look TMZ is getting more popular and talking over reporting even more than CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the six o clock news until these networks are using TMZ as a base until even this board is even quoting TMZ. Yes, TMZ is right about a FEW things but my thing when it comes to TMZ is NEVER USE THEM. It is like making a deal with the devil. YEs, the devil/evil people will be kind and nice and even right about one or two things however, they overall goal is to destroy. When you use them, you help give them crediablity. But again, I understand. Look at much as fans sit and complain, NOTHING is changing (and it is going to get worst). I am sitting here now at the news on Tiger Woods. I said, he is the darling now but just wait, the media is going to find something on him and blow it up in a matter of time. SOmeone arguement me down this wont happen to Tiger and I bet them it will, guess what, I am going to pick up my bet.

I for one do not care for Tiger Woods...

I am not interested with TMZ, CNN or any other media outlets.

I've opened my eyes toward their lies....

I for one do not care for Tiger Woods...

I am not interested with TMZ, CNN or any other media outlets.

I've opened my eyes toward their lies....
Niether do I but we are not like other people and as long as those kind of people exist who suppose TMZ, Barbara Walters, etc. you will get stories like this.

We can discuss this without turning on each other surely? Please stop the personal attacks!

I know The Jackson family aren't the royal family, but I do wish they would speak out on the media obsessing over the kids. They should be publicly screaming for the media to leave them alone.
And when has anyone ever listen to a Jackson in stop obsessing over them? NEver.

I wish someone would protect these children. Can't Someone do anything?? I'm sure these children are already aware they are the target of media. They follow them everywhere, and have since they were little. The only thing thats new is that they no longer wear those masks..

I would be just fine with never seeing another photograph of those children until they're legal adults. Then they can decide if they want to say something to the media.

The Jackson family should be able to do more than scream at the media about this...perhaps, have the profile removed.

I wish someone would protect these children. Can't Someone do anything?? I'm sure these children are already aware they are the target of media. They follow them everywhere, and have since they were little. The only thing thats new is that they no longer wear those masks..

I would be just fine with never seeing another photograph of those children until they're legal adults. Then they can decide if they want to say something to the media.
The OVERALL PUBLIC can stop buying the papers and looking at the shows. That is the only way to stop it. Do you think this is going to happen? Guess. And look, the internet has made it worst.

This is wrong on so many levels!!!! LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!!!!!
Let them grieve their father and enjoy their childhood when possible, without being pushed into the limelight without asking for it.
How low can the media go ? Lower than I thought! And I'm afraid it will only get worse....

MJ3 some advice: always answer in one-word syllables, mumble, look away and say I don't know all the time, or I haven't really thought about that. ( Then hopefully the media will leave you the f**k alone)

PEOPLE Are Obsessed with these kids... I always thought it was just little girls with crushes on the boys.. But I found this really weird..

They are NOT Celebrities.. People forget that..
Nobody obsesses over Jermaines kids

Last edited:
fans can always get in touch with Disney, which owns ABC television. they can get in touch with ABC television, or find out how to contact them through ABC dot com.

www.abc.com

It's unfortunate, but the public will never stop buying into the media. I think, the Jackson family can protect the children from the media frenzy as much as possible, and teach them how to deal with living life in the public eye as children of a celebrity.

fans can always get in touch with Disney, which owns ABC television. they can get in touch with ABC television, or find out how to contact them through ABC dot com.

www.abc.com

That's a good idea. We should let them know (in a rational manner) how we feel about this.

And when has anyone ever listen to a Jackson in stop obsessing over them? NEver.

But these are kids we're talking about here. The family would be applauded if they came out and publicly went after the media for now going after the kids like they did their father. Being tame and passive hasn't done a thing for this family. All it's done is send the message that you can mess over this family.

Back